Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,508 members, 7,904,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

Please Help Needed On How To Regain Whatsapp Group Administrator - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help Needed On How To Regain Whatsapp Group Administrator (1307 Views)

Administrator Password Issue / Access Control / Please,what Is The Role Of Computer Administrator? / How To Regain Access To Your Hacked Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Needed On How To Regain Whatsapp Group Administrator by Housing(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
A friend created two different WhatsApp Groups which are now very busy. But he is no more the Group Administrator. He changed his phone at a particular time and did not take note of the changes until this evening. I am also a member in those two Groups. I sometimes saw that he left the said Groups about 7 weeks ago. He called me this evening when he discovered that he is no longer a member on searching we discovered that the new Group Administrator is one of his opponents in the Group.

Nairalander can he regain back the Group Admin positions of those Groups. If possible, how?

Please expert advice solicited.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help Needed On How To Regain Whatsapp Group Administrator by dom(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Did he change his number on the platform?
Re: Please Help Needed On How To Regain Whatsapp Group Administrator by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
He should change back to the former Whatsapp number or better yet, beg that opponent of his to make him admin. grin
Re: Please Help Needed On How To Regain Whatsapp Group Administrator by Housing(m): 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
dom:
Did he change his number on the platform?

He did not, I think he left the Group unknowingly may be by his children
Re: Please Help Needed On How To Regain Whatsapp Group Administrator by Lexusgs430: 5:16am On Mar 30, 2017
The opponents prayers finally got answered....... .... He should also go on his knees and pray + fast. His opponent too might get sloppy.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

USA Used Dell 3440 Intel Core I5 / Wi-fi Installation, Any Ideas? / Wazobia Linux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.