Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,304 members, 7,881,125 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too (25778 Views)

Dino Melaye Say APC Is Sick & Suffering From A Dreadful Continental Abnormality / Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) / Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Sowore is supposed to be busy looking for how to raise 5 billion Naira for Dino, I am sure Amaechi and Tinubu can be of help.

9 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Elnino4ladies: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2017
ABU is damn too reckless
Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by malton: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2017
Dino's case isn't peculiar to him.

I also finished from ABU and have my original certificate with me, but my name and my friends' are missing from the alumni list.

Also, Dino did his masters in MIAD while I was an undergraduate student in the faculty of social science. So I did run into him a couple of times.

I'm not his biggest fan, but I believe he actually graduated.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by AngelicBeing: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2017
Stale news, next jare tongue
Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2017
sekundosekundo:
A white man gave them a country and name it after a river.

They later chased the white men away claiming that they have all it takes to do it better.

Since that time till now, they have not added any value to what the white men left for them.

The only area they have improved Immeasurably is in corruption, kidnapping, armed robbery, killings, rape, cultism, alcoholism, prostitution.
These they do with impunity.

You can't get employment without bribe or man know man.

Where are their youths?,

They are in gambling centers.

Welcome to NIGERIA

Where criminals are celebrated.

Once again I say welcome to the den of corrupt politicians. Who prefer to bury money in the ground to establishing places of employment.

4 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by HAH: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2017
I was part of it too, 99-2000 service year was held from July 2000 to June 2001.

All I see are people held bend on bringing down Dino, to me this are no issues

5 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by sekem: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2017
sekundosekundo:

They later chased the white men away claiming that they have all it takes to do it better.

Since that time till now, they have not added any value to what the white men left for them.

The only area they have improved Immeasurably is in corruption, kidnapping, armed robbery, killings, rape, cultism, alcoholism, prostitution.

Where are their youths?,

Welcome to NIGERIA

Once again I say welcome to the den of corrupt politicians. Who prefer to bury money in the ground to establishing places of employment.

verily verity!!!
Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2017
Caseless:
Dino should tell us that of Harvard and LSE and how he acquired them. Let's not be distracted by the show of yesterday.

5 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2017
making sense.

Dion should just post the original copy of his results nah.
Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
Sowore is supposed to be busy looking for how to raise 5 billion Naira for Dino, I am sure Amaechi and Tinubu can be of help.
Lol. It is not going to happen. They'd make up.
Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by globatop: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Should that explain why he did youth service in 1999 while he graduated in 2000.
Nigeria is an amazing country, how can one have certificates with multiple different names. There are laws made only for the down trodden and others for celebrities.
Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by agabaI23(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Caseless:
Dino should tell us that of Harvard and LSE and how he acquired them. Let's not be distracted by the show of yesterday.
At least he didn't pay for 30 SAN to defend him.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by magoo10(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Sahara desert should bring another fake news this one Don cold.
At least we now know their stock in trade.

lies lies lies

6 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Buharimustgo: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2017
One of the things I like about this government is that they have perfected the act of distracting Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by charleff512(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2017
I graduated from LASU 2007
And my name was not on the convocation list.
Abeg when did convocation list turn to Certificate?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Where are their youths?,

Welcome to NIGERIA

Welcome, my friend. My name is Nigeria and I am the corruption capital of the world.
Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Jobabori(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Did they all get admitted with 3 credits even without a "O" level credit in the subject they studied at degree level? Half - baked and shameless graduates from a corrupt university.

1 Like

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by DocHMD: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by dee02(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2017
This matter should now be over. Dino has once again shown his immaturity with the latest video he made, it is bad enough at having his educational qualifications go through various scrutiny levels, with some confirmed and some dismissed as pure lies, it is clear he was a dullard in Uni!
Conclusively, i hope all parties involved can now move on.

2 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by burkingx(f): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2017
Kizyte:
Of course Dino has got the money and he can buy favour for himself. Not a big deal...
....You dey hungry ba ?.........

1 Like

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by wellmax(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2017
ABU is a sub standard university. Period
Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by rozayx5(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Where are their youths?,

Welcome to NIGERIA

permission to use this on other media cool
Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Guyman02: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2017
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Elxandre(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Drabeey:
Dino u don win this time.... one way or the other.... we will catch u. just wait.

DRABEEY WAS HERE

So this is a vindictive battle instigated by your Tinubu cabal abi? shocked

Hope Tinubu has arranged the 5 billion for Dino sha grin

3 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Victornezzar: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
Don't worry Buhari is backs. Buhari will fix it. I assure u. We are not PDP that kill steal and destroy. Hence the media has carried this news in less than a week Buhari will fix it.
Buhari is the man that fix all troubles

God bless Nigeria
God bless APC
God bless Buhari

Sai Baba
Try and have sense

4 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by DocHMD: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Dino must not relent until he collects his 5 billion from Sowore the Chief slanderer and smear campaign artist.

I'm going into practical politics very soon and I'll be ready for all you hateful smear artists. Ndi ara!

5 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by kceewhyte(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2017
enough of this already
Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by LagosismyHome(f): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2017
Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2017
It seems the case is officially closed.
Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by shellworker: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2017
Kizyte:
Of course Dino has got the money and he can buy favour for himself. Not a big deal...

Shut up and embrace the truth.

1 Like

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2017
ABU SHOULD BE SUED OF THE 5BILLION NAIRA AND NOT SAHARA OR THE COURT SHOULD REVERSE THE DAMAGES AND ABU
SHOULD BEAR THE BRUNT
Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Okuda(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Okundaye4:
Hmmm,

It happens to every body as long as you graduated from federal school.

I belong to 2013/2014 set in Yabatech, but because of ASUP strike, I graduated in 2015.

but did you serve in 2013?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How Tinubu, Buhari Tried To Stop Him From Dumping APC / Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.