Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) (54882 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by dam4wummy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Day169:
This proves little. It's a photocopy.
I thought as much, why not upload the original??, did anyone notice that the 1 in 2001 is a special font?, his call up number is 1999 and he started serving 2000

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Timbuktu14(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
delishpot:
Wey original kwopy?
The certificate number is all that matters tongue
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Zabilon007(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
8th July is on a Sunday ooooooo
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by veil: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amarabae:
wow, I am happy, sahara reporters and Apc BMC have been put to shame.
sowore should start preparing for court, by the time he finish paying the 5billion naira, that his blackmailing media will fold.

Lol, Dino canot even forge a certificate successfuly callup no reads 99.
Wow, what a mentor u have.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by LordOfNaira: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amarabae:
wow, I am happy, sahara reporters and Apc BMC have been put to shame.
sowore should start preparing for court, by the time he finish paying the 5billion naira, that his blackmailing media will fold.

When Sowore mocked Buhari's recent return and blamed it on the cabal, he was not a BMC o. When he dug out and gave Nigerians access to telephone numbers of all the senators (both PDP and APC), he was not a BMC o. When Sowore exposed the Aisha Buhari 1.8 million palaver, he was not a BMC o. Presently, it is Andy Uba's turn. Does that still make Sowore a BMC?
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by NaInna(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
doe:
Why does the font on 200(0) and 200(1) look different? Looks doctored to me.
bro m still wondering o
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by gabrielniy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Student125:

u seems to knw Dino well, if I may ask, in which state dd u serve. and that certificate look too neat to be issued 17yr ago. and the call-up number seems incorrect with the 99 up there cuz it ought to carry the year u started service. I already said I dont trust NYSC, they can be compromised.

@hah posted that. I only mentioned you cos u had my doubts too before he posted the pic.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Lanry094(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Real fake of nysc certificate. Pls help me check d two red circle

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ajasco222:
"Another Ndume lie. I finished NYSC in 2001" Senator Dino Melaye said while sharing a copy of his NYSC certificate. This comes a day after the Vice Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University(ABU), Professor Ibrahim Garba confirmed to the Senate that Dino Melaye truly graduated from the university in the year 2000.

The NYSC certificate dates 9th July 2000 to 8th July 2001.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/dino-melaye-shares-copy-of-his-nysc.html

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/846639231795630082
Just take a look at the 2001,why the one in the 2001 so prominent? was it written or drawn?
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Lanry094(m): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
dam4wummy:

I thought as much, why not upload the original??, did anyone notice that the 1 in 2001 is a special font?, his call up number is 1999 and he started serving 2000
dnt go far Joor,

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by osazsky(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:
Mr Dino, the only people you can fool are those who judge cases based on sentiments resulting from tribal hate, president grudge and ill wishes or those who have never studied in a prestigious university before. Shamefully 90% of the youths belong in this category and the 10% who reason normally are overshadowed due to the intense stupidity by the 90% which is fostered by poverty, illiteracy and tribalism.

Dino supporters ask yourself, the money paid to you, has it provided good roads for you, 24 hours power supply or quality healthcare? Do you still reside in a third world country and do you wake up daily with the smell of raw sewage staring at you? And if you are not paid then you case is worse than your father who was senile to do something despite having the opportunity to salvage a great nation for his child, "You". Continue the support of criminal politicians for you shall die suffering and smiling, just like your father and same trait you will pass to your malnourished children.

Ps: this is not a curse but fact the citizens will face in a failed country. Good luck insulting me when your politicians should be at the gallows by now.
since u ve been supporting buhari has he given u good roads, electricity or portable water supply. Pls take note of dis one, BMC crew collected his stipend two days ago afonja
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by osazsky(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
HAH:
No I attended unimaid that is why you see my code as UMM while Dinos is ABU
Leave those pple u get time to dey reply dem. Dey known noting. Dey jump into conclusion like dis dog

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by k9ine(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please tell us what is it that's fishy.

tintingz:
Something is fishy about Dino's certificates. Am I the only one that find it hard to believe his claims? undecided
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by locosvatos(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Day169:
This proves little. It's a photocopy.

This is the brightest comment on this thread

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by od501: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
adorablepepple:
This one that looks like drawing.

ma guy I tire ooo
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Emassive(m): 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oga what will happen to those that voted the useless Apc that you claim people are supporting now. I thought those who don't support Apc are wailers and now they are still wailers for helping you support their useless Senate and Brain dead president. What is really your problem and what do you want from Nigerians?
Dongreat:
Mr Dino, the only people you can fool are those who judge cases based on sentiments resulting from tribal hate, president grudge and ill wishes or those who have never studied in a prestigious university before. Shamefully 90% of the youths belong in this category and the 10% who reason normally are overshadowed due to the intense stupidity by the 90% which is fostered by poverty, illiteracy and tribalism.

Dino supporters ask yourself, the money paid to you, has it provided good roads for you, 24 hours power supply or quality healthcare? Do you still reside in a third world country and do you wake up daily with the smell of raw sewage staring at you? And if you are not paid then you case is worse than your father who was senile to do something despite having the opportunity to salvage a great nation for his child, "You". Continue the support of criminal politicians for you shall die suffering and smiling, just like your father and same trait you will pass to your malnourished children.

Ps: this is not a curse but fact the citizens will face in a failed country. Good luck insulting me when your politicians should be at the gallows by now.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Abeyjide: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
he bought ABU VC with cash.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by bonna4u(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
MabraO:

If I call u a b__ f___ now nl go say I abuse u
If u checked very well u ll know July 6th fell on a week day probably between Tuesday to Thursday
And June 17 also on a week day
How can u say that's not a criteria?

I resumed camp on a Tuesday and passed out on a Thursday.
Who resumes camp on Sunday and pass out on Sunday if not Dino

Yeye dey smell
It seems you misunderstood my write-up. Read again; I said we passed out june 17 while July 6 was written on the discharge certificate(i.e july 7, 2010 to july 6, 2011). Thank you!
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by MabraO: 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
bonna4u:

It seems you misunderstood my write-up. Read again; I said we passed out june 17 while July 6 was written on the discharge certificate(i.e july 7, 2010 to july 6, 2011). Thank you!

If u understood my comment earlier no need for replying
U claim u started service July 7th right? That would be between Monday to Friday

And by ur cert u passed out July 6th that would also be between Monday to Friday

Instead ur pop cane earlier which was June 17th which would also be between Monday to Friday.

Now how stupid will NYSC be to put a Sunday date for resumption into camp and still pass out on a Sunday too?
Does that sound readable to u?

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by bonna4u(m): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2017
MabraO:

If u understood my comment earlier no need for replying
U claim u started service July 7th right? That would be between Monday to Friday

And by ur cert u passed out July 6th that would also be between Monday to Friday

Instead ur pop cane earlier which was June 17th which would also be between Monday to Friday.

Now how stupid will NYSC be to put a Sunday date for resumption into camp and still pass out on a Sunday too?
Does that sound readable to u?
I didn't check the day 9th and 8th July 2000 and 2001 respectively fell on. Now I got your point which is valid, especially the 9th july 2000 being a Sunday, but my argument is that nysc is known for making the interval between start and end of service 1yr e.g 8th to 7th July the following yr. Finally, we both agree that this certificate looks fake.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by bobnatlo(m): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2017
My friend pack well joor!!!
Stick to the matter in contention here.
Nobody is supporting any gadamme politician here. The bone of contention is if he graduated from ABU and served appropriately. So that's what we are all here to verify (including u)
Most people rooting for Dino today may not really lik or fancy him as a politician and leader in this country (too childish and lacks no political convictions). But we dear to say that he's far more sincere than buhari himself. Gathering SANS and giving judge 500k to defend common weac cert that he didn't have. A certificate that u don't have to b in a fore wall of school to obtain. Even Gowon went back to write n get it after he left office.
Do u even know the no of lawmakers n serving politicians in Nigeria today with fake certificates
So y is Dino being singled out. Because he challenged the incompetence and cluelessness of this govt.
Who sends a nominee as anti graft boss to be confirmed by lawmakers when same failed an integrity test by an organization under u.
Who for crying out loud is in control of this present govt. Becos for sure its not the president.
What an insult if a parliament can confirm such nominee.

So guy leave matter jare. We no gbadu nijja politicians but this yeye cabals cannot deceive us wt political propagandaz

Dongreat:
Mr Dino, the only people you can fool are those who judge cases based on sentiments resulting from tribal hate, Grace A Obika Bnk first bnk No 3006024366 grudge and ill wishes or those who have never studied in a prestigious university before. Shamefully 90% of the youths belong in this category and the 10% who reason normally are overshadowed due to the intense stupidity by the 90% which is fostered by poverty, illiteracy and tribalism.

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by MabraO: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2017
bonna4u:

I didn't check the day 9th and 8th July 2000 and 2001 respectively fell on. Now I got your point which is valid, especially the 9th july 2000 being a Sunday, but my argument is that nysc is known for making the interval between start and end of service 1yr e.g 8th to 7th July the following yr. Finally, we both agree that this certificate looks fake.

Yea u know it is always like that
I started service August 5th nd my cert read end of service year August 4th
But POP was July 8th.
Dino is a great fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.