Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,846 members, 7,979,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:15 PM

I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice (3316 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by hellooooo(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2009
FL Gators:

Stop contradicting yourself and forget her.

A woman who wants you will do anything to have you. . . .

She aint gonna come back, maybe only to use you

Thanks

You are a lady I believe you know the best.

I think I'm hot  undecided It is not easy to be getting attention from other girls, girls do tell me I'm hot and almost go mad, I'm I that cute?  undecided it quite very rare. I think I'm a lucky dude, she aint worth it. She doesn't know my worth  smiley

With time I will better girls and the right person for me

I need to start giving everybody space so I can choose the best and select the taste I actually want.

Inshort I just deleted all her contacts right now, photos, YIM, mobiles I don't want to take sorrow and nonsense into this new year

New Year, New Revolution
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2009
hellooooo:

Thanks

You are a lady I believe you know the best.

Inshort I'm deleting all her contacts right now, I don't want to take sorrow and nonsense into this new year

New Year, New Revolution
Look dude, you might be saying those things just for NL to hear/see.

Just do it for yourself okay.
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by hellooooo(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2009
FL Gators:

Look dude, you might be saying those things just for NL to hear/see.

Just do it for yourself okay.

OKAY Thanks
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by splint007(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2009
when will guys wake up and stop living in dreamland, for gods sake this is nairaland, not fantasyland. bring up juicy post not junk. hw can a gril just fall for u, bcoz she calls, u think she luvs u and u raise ur hopes high. welcome back to earth. no go find flesh and blood date, dey do cyber luv, na ur parents go bury u be that.
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by Basildon1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2009
Pweety4me:

Omdz your such a loser!(well u sound like one) tongue *Shakes Her Head And Walks Out*
LOLLLZ, this is all the advice you need right here ^^, not just a loser but a gameless and weak one, u need a good dose of bitchslappin to get back to reality
hellooooo:

I think I'm hot undecided It is not easy to be getting attention from other girls, girls do tell me I'm hot and almost go mad, I'm I that cute?

Dear Narcissus,i'm at work, you need to stop splitting my ribs with laughter angry grin, it's getting very uncomfortable
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by hellooooo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2009
splint007:

when will guys wake up and stop living in dreamland, for gods sake this is nairaland, not fantasyland. bring up juicy post not junk. hw can a gril just fall for u, bcoz she calls, u think she luvs u and u raise your hopes high. welcome back to earth. no go find flesh and blood date, dey do cyber luv, na your parents go bury u be that.[i][/i]
grin grin grin cheesy I just they land from Jupiter

fantasy disappear shiaa, reality, heee see me oo cheesy

Basildon1:

i]Dear Narcissus,i'm at work, you need to stop splitting my ribs with laughter angry grin, it's getting very uncomfortable

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny right cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by Maryjane2: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2009
If you are crazy about her then go get her, but then there are things you need to know that will help you  in dating her cormfortably, these tips has really helped me too, that is why i recommend it for you, here is a free site that has served as my advicer and counsellor, it will help you too. Visit:- (www.datingaids..com )   it's free, i bate you, you will testify like i do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Rid Of Male Friends: / She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. / Why So Many Ladies Still Remain Single Out Of Ignorance!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.