Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,701 members, 7,914,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:11 PM

Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov (36604 Views)

Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov by ariesbull: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2017
emi14:

Then who gave you the opportunity to comment on the speech of the bishop? Hausas or efik? Your excuse is lame as well as arrogant.
How can you say Igbos are pushing for war between Yoruba and Hausa? Igbos weren't involved in ile-ife saga and the condemned the killings in totality.
Fight the north who is fighting ile-ife. Igbos are not in the picture. Alhaji Shattima made such strong statement against Yoruba warning lawyer not to intervene or face the anger and venom of Arewa and you're here waiting for Igbos to authorize you to comment on issues consigning you.

Dem no get shame
Re: Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov by papparatzzi2013: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2017
ariesbull:

Obigbo means heart of Igbo
Oyigbo means Igbo person

All are Igbo and the last time I checked...There was no invasion and all inches of Igbo land are in tact and Igbo even took some other lands the aro axis from other tribes

Who changed the name from Obigbo to Oyigbo?

Answer that. Afterwards I will now dare to change it back grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov by kelechi17(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2017
Moneytize:
You are the king of hypocrites. Start reading the comments from the first page and tell me those that are fanning the flames of hate if not the Igbos.
c wat I'm saying na ..wateva wen do we seize fire

1 Like

Re: Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov by crimeboss: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2017
i av been reading the North's threat on the Yoruba, i wouldn't want brag, be shouting or passing insults up and down, but i tell any northerner "For Free" that we yoruba dear u to make it happen, it's not a matter of making noise, shouting slave and master which would the Yoruba strength is on Facebook, whatsapp or any social media, lets move to other things everybody know their father.
Re: Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov by ariesbull: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

Who changed the name from Obigbo to Oyigbo?

Answer that. Afterwards I will now dare to change it back grin cheesy cheesy

Just like asking why Lagos isn't a Yoruba name...And Eko isn't a Yoruba name

Lagos isn't a Yoruba land because if it had been it must have a Yoruba name

Eko is Benin word
Lagos is Portuguese word

Which one is Yoruba name
Offa gone
Ilorin gone
Jebba gone
Kabba gone
Lagos ....Economically gone
Ile Ife loading

One day we will either have an emir of Eko or Obi of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov by akintom45(m): 2:47am On Mar 31, 2017
ariesbull:

Just like asking why Lagos isn't a Yoruba name...And Eko isn't a Yoruba name

Lagos isn't a Yoruba land because if it had been it must have a Yoruba name

Eko is Benin word
Lagos is Portuguese word

Which one is Yoruba name
Offa gone
Ilorin gone
Jebba gone
Kabba gone
Lagos ....Economically gone
Ile Ife loading

One day we will either have an emir of Eko or Obi of Lagos

Keep dreamng son
Re: Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov by NDPVF(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Candyrain:

Haha... long time brother
i was banned for 6months by an afonjazzy

1 Like

Re: Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov by Candyrain(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
NDPVF:
i was banned for 6months by an afonjazzy

Jesus!! 6 months for what offence? What rule did u break that warrant such lengthy ban?
Re: Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov by NDPVF(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Candyrain:

Jesus!! 6 months for what offence? What rule did u break that warrant such lengthy ban?
mods that comes from the part of the country whose prognetor was thrown alongside demons. Saw me as a huge threat to their divide and rule antics on th ss/se people,and of course a headache to them. Hence one of them sent me on many months ban.

1 Like

Re: Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov by Alexis11: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
shut up cowards. Deal with the matter at hand and better go apologize to your masters.

Stop dragging the brave igbos to be involved in your issues with the North.

Useless people

Lol... Igbos and brave in the same sentence grin

Your forefathers are slaves to Hausas and Yorubas...

The present generation of Igbos are slaves to the Hausas and Yorubas....

Your next generation will not be an exception cheesy
Re: Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov by Johnsown1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Alexis11:

Lol... Igbos and brave in the same sentence grin

Your forefathers are slaves to Hausas and Yorubas...

The present generation of Igbos are slaves to the Hausas and Yorubas....

Your next generation will not be an exception cheesy

I can see that the too much intake of weeds is disturbing u abundantely.u better stop it before ur pele hears the stories that touches the heart.
Re: Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov by Johnsown1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
vibeskartel101:
ekwueme was a hausa slave,pdp was a hausa, igbos are yoruba slaves,they are serving in yorubaland,igbos and agip.

From ur lines of words escaping through ur wide trap u call mouth, i deduced that u intelligently used WAS in ur first two commers but u sheepishly States that Igbo are afonjas slaves with out any convincing evidence. That shows the level of ur vondabaic dumness
Re: Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov by vibeskartel101: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Johnsown1:

From ur lines of words escaping through ur wide trap u call mouth, i deduced that u intelligently used WAS in ur first two commers but u sheepishly States that Igbo are afonjas slaves with out any convincing evidence. That shows the level of ur vondabaic dumness
do you think u have a brain i dont think so please

1 Like

Re: Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov by Johnsown1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
vibeskartel101:
do you think u have a brain i dont think so please
Kids every where
Re: Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov by inosend: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
Anyone trespassing, or even treslooking into this master-servant 'family' affair will be summarily dealt with.
Re: Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov by mrcharly003: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
the fastest means of solving your financial problem, see details below.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly / "Nigeria's Problem; Lack Of Will To Save Under GEJ .. Okonjo Iweala ... Cableng / Buhari Shakes Kogi As Mammoth Crowd Welcome Him For Campaign -Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.