Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:59 PM

Between Ice Prince, Wizkid And Olamide, Whose Son Is The Cutest? See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Ice Prince, Wizkid And Olamide, Whose Son Is The Cutest? See Photos (3305 Views)

"I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool / Between Ice Prince & A Twitter User, See What Happened .... (it's So Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ice Prince, Wizkid And Olamide, Whose Son Is The Cutest? See Photos by VibezNGdotcom: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nigerian celebrities are known to be fashionistas especially the musicians and they
always share some touch of cuteness with
their kids.

Among the Nigerian celebrities who are blessed with male kids include [/b]Ice Prinze[/b], [/b]Olamide Badoo[/b] and the Starboy himself, Wizkid to mention few.

It would be generally accepted that these kids are tapping little or more sense from their fathers’ sense of dressing and it is why they are seen slaying in any picture of them we see.

If you are to select the cutest among Milliano, Baddo’s son, Jamil who is Ice prince son, and Boluwatife, Wizkid’s son. Who would you choose?

Drop your honest comments!

Source: VibezNG.com

1 Share

Re: Between Ice Prince, Wizkid And Olamide, Whose Son Is The Cutest? See Photos by adorablepepple(f): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Are they born of the same mother?
Re: Between Ice Prince, Wizkid And Olamide, Whose Son Is The Cutest? See Photos by myners007: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
I will choose mine

8 Likes

Re: Between Ice Prince, Wizkid And Olamide, Whose Son Is The Cutest? See Photos by delishpot: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Leave kids out of this social media "I am better than you" foolishness
Re: Between Ice Prince, Wizkid And Olamide, Whose Son Is The Cutest? See Photos by AVECDEO: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Heyy! Mr. St#pid...you don't compare kids....it shows you're a low life doubling as a living clueless loser...#odeoshi!

2 Likes

Re: Between Ice Prince, Wizkid And Olamide, Whose Son Is The Cutest? See Photos by Antina(f): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
myners007:
I will choose mine

Na so bro. cheesy
Re: Between Ice Prince, Wizkid And Olamide, Whose Son Is The Cutest? See Photos by Sleekydee(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
AVECDEO:
Heyy! Mr. St#pid...you don't compare kids....it shows you're a low life doubling as a living clueless loser...#odeoshi!

Oh lord, send down fire and consume this savageness that has ravaged this world...damn!! lol
Re: Between Ice Prince, Wizkid And Olamide, Whose Son Is The Cutest? See Photos by Yinkey6(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin JAMAL...

1 Like

Re: Between Ice Prince, Wizkid And Olamide, Whose Son Is The Cutest? See Photos by emmayayodeji(m): 1:45am On Mar 29, 2017
Batifeori all the way
Re: Between Ice Prince, Wizkid And Olamide, Whose Son Is The Cutest? See Photos by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 29, 2017
AVECDEO:
embarassed grin cheesy

Re: Between Ice Prince, Wizkid And Olamide, Whose Son Is The Cutest? See Photos by johnmarcel(m): 6:50am On Mar 29, 2017
no go born ur own they dia dey find the cutest ur time dey go oh

(1) (Reply)

Lady Beautifully Recreates Ebuka's Bat Outfit Into A Gown (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Stunned By Adele’s Incredible Transformation For 32nd Birthday / Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.