Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,029 members, 7,880,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS (28989 Views)

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) / Obaseki, Ikpeazu, Uduaghan & Ayiri Emami At Pinnick's Thanksgiving In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by Sibe007(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Political Posturing and Positioning....

Well played by Ayiri
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by adesammy1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by botad(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Go and sit under the sun for 2 hours!

pyyxxaro:
A gathering of thieves

Thief Thiefer Thiefest grin
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by basty: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
madridguy:
In Bob Marley's voice "Who Jah (God) Bless, No Man Curse"

Dear Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, you have exhibited uncommon wisdom, remarkable vision, and exemplary leadership. I wish you peace, good health, and happiness.

I'm writing to wish you a happy birthday and to thank you for your service to our country. You are an inspiration and I hope you have many more years to keep up the good work.

Happy returns, from me and my future wife, NGOZI.

You are good
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by playboy19(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
This thug is just trying too hard to socialize with the aristocrats.

A thug will always be a thug no matter how much oil u bunker.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by Moneytize: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
That Ayiri na one smart badt guy grin. In the game of politics you make friends with both sides because you might never know where the pendulum will swing next.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by Pebcak: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
JAGABAN
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by GreatMahmud: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tinubu its your time.. Rock it well. What is more important is how have u helped the youths of today , what impact have you made in their lives..That is what we wish to remember you for tomorrow and not the loot of Lagos and affluence you are personally ennjoying..
Meanwhile where is Obasanjo??

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by Alariwo2: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
I see Southern region excluding east (full of hate) uniting.

SSners so love yorubas which is making Biafrau.d pple jealous

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by ibnidris(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
What is the highest money one can put in a savings account...
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by eph123(f): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
It is only in Nigeria that thieves are celebrated in this manner - from Ayiri to Tinubu to Ibori.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by able20(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
botad:
Jagaban of Africa!
No let Hausa/Fulani hear say you call their boy J.Africa
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by jide219(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Governor Obaseki I salute u ooo
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
What am I seeing?

Akeredolu a senior advocate of Nigeria and a serving governor standing up to greet a common tout.

Even if the other people in this gathering have lost their way morally, I would expect Akeredolu to still be sane.

Hope is far from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by Alariwo2: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
eph123:
It is only in Nigeria that thieves are celebrated in this manner - from Ayiri to Tinubu to Ibori.

As expected.. mention others while you shield yours
.we know your type . BTW what has come of your own region where they don't recognize thieves.. ekpa!
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by eph123(f): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Alariwo2:

As expected.. mention others while you shield yours
.we know your type . BTW what has come of your own region where they don't recognize thieves.. ekpa!

Please get out of my face, you think I am here for you people's tribalistic nonsense?
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by whitedove(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
AYIRI? What A Name? In Ekiti Parlance It Means Lunatic Or Mildly Put Mentally Re.tarded Person.
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:
How many of you know that Tinubu days are numbered?

How many of you know that this guy above has his days numbered

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by farem: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:

I believe
So are yours!
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by sameni123(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:
you and your entire families days are also numbered

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by OJOAYODEJI(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
What's d link Ayiri has with Tinubu...... He who will dine with satan.... He has to be a devil. Tinubu knows his loyal servants so Ayiri can't be his boy.
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by starz100: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
castrokins:
What Does Ayiri Really Want??
Delta state governor come 2019
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by pyyxxaro: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
MrMcJay:

Don't feel bad.
Whenever beggars and loafers have their reunion, you would be made the Chairman.

See this lizard

I was expecting a reply from a coward you

Wolf de talk, Bingo won put mouth *SpitsOnUrdustbinhead undecided*
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by AreaFada2: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
hobermener:
Warri billionaire, warri billionaire, warri billionaire, every single time, preceding this dudes name, how did he acquire his billions
Where is efcc when you need them

Now that he's gallivanting with APC people, nobody will question his source of wealth.

If he was with PDP people now you will hear accusations like oil bunkering, Ibori's boy, militant, etc.

In Nigeria it is all about partisanship.

Truth has no place.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by jp79: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
OK,when I got enough, you will all gather to celebrate me
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by MrMcJay(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:

See this lizard

I was expecting a reply from a coward you

Wolf de talk, Bingo won put mouth *SpitsOnUrdustbinhead undecided*

You must be mistaking me for a member of your family.

Get off Nairaland and focus on your atrocious grammar. If you do that consistently in 5 years, you should be eligible to receive instructions from me in 2022.
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by freeage7(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmm, Ayiri, jeje dey do your oil runs on code dey go oooo. coming into the political arena on the platform of broom carriers might be your undoing. Abi na you won deliver Delta state come 2019? i am watching you via Naira land
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by lx3as(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
fuckyoumhen:
praising a common thief? no wonder the westerners do call some African a monkey.

See pain! This guy was a governor when Nnamani, Egwu, Kalu, etc were governors, without Fed appointment like Egwu, etc. I wonder where he stole your money you've been accusing him of. All your brothers and sisters that stole us dry during Gej are saints to you people. Please check yourself and discover the source of your pain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by wink2015(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Is Ayiri Emami a man to be trusted?

He is PDP in heart and in all his desires but APC by physical outlook!

The likes of Bola Tinubu and Adams Oshiomole should becareful with the way they are do politiking with him. Infact, they should eat with him with a long spoon.

After shaking hands with APC guyz, wining and dining with them.

The likes of Ayiri Emami, will treacherously go and report matter to his PAYMASTER Chief James Onanefe Ibori, Ex-governor of Delta state

AYIRI IS A DANGEROUS WARRI BOY! FEAR HIM!
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by omenkaLives(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
This guy ehn! sad
Re: Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS by omenkaLives(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
wink2015:
Is Ayiri Emami a man to be trusted?

He is PDP in heart and in all his desires but APC by physical outlook!

The likes of Bola Tinubu and Adams Oshiomole should becareful with the way they are do politiking with him. Infact, they should eat with him with a long spoon.

After shaking hands with APC guyz, wining and dining with them.

The likes of Ayiri Emami, will treacherously go and report matter to his PAYMASTER Chief James Onanefe Ibori, Ex-governor of Delta state

AYIRI IS A DANGEROUS WARRI BOY! FEAR HIM!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze / JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) / Janet Museveni Visits Aisha Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.