Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) (37344 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ugosample:

You again
Still on Tony's matter? undecided

Shut up! Has he stopped paying you to defend him?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Its better you close that hole you call mouth and stop disgracing your family. We know you can do it but everyone isn't like you or that fool called thin tall tony! undecided

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
why smoke dey comot for your head na? grin tongue

grin No be you dey support lie? angry
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Shut up! Has he stopped paying you to defend him?

You lack common sense, and wisdom id far from your empty head.
Think for a moment (unfortunately you can't because you are empty) and ask why Tony will pay anyone to defend him?

He does not give a f**k about dimwits like you think about him. He is back home with his wife and kids, while you are here ranting like a local dog on heat.

Rubbish
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

grin No be you dey support lie? angry
But let's be realistic ore, deny family and take 25 mula or acknowledge them and lose out. Which one you go chose? Be sincere
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

You be unrefined ode! Yabaleft suppose be your home base! Idiat tongue

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You be unrefined ode! Yabaleft suppose be your home base! Idiat tongue
Alaye koshi! moraye iranu joor.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ugosample:

You lack common sense, and wisdom id far from your empty head.
Think for a moment (unfortunately you can't because you are empty) and ask why Tony will pay anyone to defend him?

He does not give a f**k about dimwits like you think about him. He is back home with his wife and kids, while you are here ranting like a local dog on heat.

Rubbish
Lol.........kpele oh! After claiming you schooled abroad na to end up as PA to a fool who denied his family. You no see better job with that fake certificate you get abi? Thunder fire that your blockos there! Useless mistake for a human being!
If you are pained,better go and join others in the lagoon,you no better pass them. Ode! tongue

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Alaye koshi! moraye iranu joor.
Ode ni e,ko kan mi tongue

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Lol.........kpele oh! After claiming you schooled abroad na to end up as PA to a fool who denied his family. You no see better job with that fake certificate you get abi? Thunder fire that your blockos there! Useless mistake for a human being!
If you are pained,better go and join others in the lagoon,you no better pass them. Ode! tongue

That gun is yours girl, use it and kill yourself, because it is obvious you and your frustrated ilk are having sleepless nights because things did not happen the way you dumb skulls expected it (him being chased from his house)

Now, both you, and those idiot trolls like you that bombarded his wife's page are in a state of shock, shame and dejection

Awòn Ode
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Ode ni e,ko kan mi tongue
Agbaya ni e

Ogbeni jadanu joor. Malo wa o cuz oni duro
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ugosample:

That gun is yours girl, use it and kill yourself, because it is obvious you and your frustrated ilk are having sleepless nights because things did not happen the way you dumb skulls expected it (him being chased from his house)

Now, both you, and those idiot trolls like you that bombarded his wife's page are in a state of shock, shame and dejection

Awòn Ode
Lol.....e pain am! Useless bastard that can deny his family for money! You are the biggest fool on earth! Olodo rabata! A boriyin ti gbale!
Stop disgracing your family!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Agbaya ni e

Ogbeni jadanu joor. Malo wa o cuz oni duro
A boriyin ti gbale! Isi gi gbawakwa ngahu,ikikwi,dambroko ba shege Dan banza! tongue
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

A boriyin ti gbale! Isi gi gbawakwa ngahu,ikikwi,dambroko ba shege Dan banza! tongue
dan duruwana. Wawa
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
dan duruwana. Wawa
Is I GI gbawa nga hu,amu GI dia! tongue
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
But let's be realistic ore, deny family and take 25 mula or acknowledge them and lose out. Which one you go chose? Be sincere

I know there's an adage in yoruba that says:

"Eni ori ija (or something) loun pe ra re lokurin" But irrespective, truth is, I will not consider lying or denying my family, at the cost of 25 mula.
I know sey you fit talk sey, easier said that done, but I believe "As a man thinketh in his heart, so he is"

They are my world, why I go do that kind thing? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Is I GI gbawa nga hu,amu GI dia! tongue
same to you
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
same to you
Lol........mumu ewu Gambia!! Ire GI buputa dia...epic fool tongue
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

I know there's an adage in yoruba that says:

"Eni ori ija (or something) loun pe ra re lokurin" But irrespective, truth is, I will not consider lying or denying my family, at the cost of 25 mula.
I know sey you fit talk sey, easier said that done, but I believe "As a man thinketh in his heart, so he is"

They are my world, why I go do that kind thing? cry cry
lol. You're a lady, you wouldn't understand. I respect your opinion tho. I sincerely tho

What if it was his agreement with his wife to keep his family away from the whole game? What about that?

Make we just free the guy jare. Atleast him wife no dey vex grin grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Lol........mumu ewu Gambia!! Ire GI buputa dia...epic fool tongue

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

We go see who go tire!

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

We go see who go tire!
Thank you flatty

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Thank you flatty
You are welcome conehead!

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You are welcome conehead!

Ok bye. I'm done entertaining you

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Ok bye. I'm done entertaining you
Shut up! I ain't done with your brownroof pathetic ass. undecided But you can go and die now tongue
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Shut up! I ain't done with your brownroof pathetic ass. undecided But you can go and die now tongue
says a ponzi scammer

Just so you know, I'm not from SW
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
says a ponzi scammer

Just so you know, I'm not from SW
See this fool oh! Do I look like I am from South East? Coward!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

See this fool oh! Do I look like I am from South East? Coward!
ask ojukwu

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
ask ojukwu
Ask Awolowo who drank rat poison tongue
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Ask Awolowo who drank rat poison tongue
coward
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by delman88(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
poshestmina:
Cute and chubby kid .

Please define chubby
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
i am a coward
Fixed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cee-C Stuns As A Bride On Set, Fans React / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" / Samuel Ajibola 1997 Throwback Photo As Child Actor Award Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.