Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

#bbnaija's Bassey Appreciates Fans In Special Way - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija's Bassey Appreciates Fans In Special Way (1057 Views)

#bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture / Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video) / BBNaija: Bassey & YAW Flaunt Their Packs At Wazobia FM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija's Bassey Appreciates Fans In Special Way by Nihza(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Big Brother Naija housemate Bassey is out of the #BBNaija reality show and he has kicked off his press rounds in Lagos.

He visited some radio stations today to give exclusive interviews, but before doing that he had a word of gratitude for his fans and supporters.

He shared a video on Instagram and captioned:

Yo Fam!
I just want to say a very big ‘Thank you’ to everyone who supported and believed in me.
Thanks to those who had a hand (or two) in my campaign.
Thanks to those who voted.
Thanks to those who thought about voting but didn’t (your thought counts)
Thanks to those who cheered me on.
Thanks to those who criticized (despite your savagery)
Thanks to those who took the time to watch me in the #bbnaija house.
Not forgetting the organizers of the show, the team who created this great platform
@payporte @heritagebankng@legendnigeria @bigbrothernaija@indomie_Nigeria @dstvnigeria
Thank you so much #TeamBassey.. May the future hold great promises for us all- Amen!
I am utterly and immensely grateful to you all.
Much love from deep down..
#TeamBassey
#Areaboy
#wahalageneration

Watch the video below.
http://mojidelano.com/2017/03/bbnaijas-bassey-appreciates-fans-in-special-way/

Re: #bbnaija's Bassey Appreciates Fans In Special Way by Kentura(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
This one be looking like untalented Iyanya..

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija's Bassey Appreciates Fans In Special Way by poshestmina(f): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
We wish all the best !
Re: #bbnaija's Bassey Appreciates Fans In Special Way by Ladycloud(f): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kentura:
at least he is going places with his (untalentedness).. If there's a word like that... Where has ur talent taken you to

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija's Bassey Appreciates Fans In Special Way by tribalistseun: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nice one bassey
Re: #bbnaija's Bassey Appreciates Fans In Special Way by Kentura(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ladycloud:
at least he is going places with his (untalentedness).. If there's a word like that... What has ur talent taken you

What has ur talent taken you?

There are many ways to relay your message without being this mean.
Re: #bbnaija's Bassey Appreciates Fans In Special Way by Mologi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Samsung endorsement Next Week for you bro...

AMEN
Re: #bbnaija's Bassey Appreciates Fans In Special Way by keshmuah(f): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
I beg to disagree...Bassey is quite talented and he has got brains upstairs as well...Besides winning MTN project fame and having a couple of chart topping songs to your credit is not easy oh...He might not be trending ATM but he is not untalented..
Kentura:
Re: #bbnaija's Bassey Appreciates Fans In Special Way by Kentura(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
keshmuah:
I beg to disagree...Bassey is quite talented and he has got brains upstairs as well...Besides winning MTN project fame and having a couple of chart topping songs to your credit is not easy oh...He might not be trending ATM but he is not untalented..

ook.. you've spoken well, you win!

nice dp wink

(1) (Reply)

I’m Making Mad Money After Escaping Sony Music’s Cage – Davido / Bbnaija: See What One Of The Slaying Queens Posted! / Nikiminaj Most Craziest Dance Of The Year.without Pant Very Awful(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.