Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy (3537 Views)

Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy by chukagodwin(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
IS IT HYGIENE TO EAT PUSSY? ......SHE WANTS ME TO EAT HER PUSSY
Re: Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy by ikbnice(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Just think ;
How many people have been digging that hole you wanna plunge your tongue into?
If she asks you to lick her sore or a potty in other to satisfy her, will you do it in order not for her to leave you?
Don't jeopardize your health and your life for the sake of making a hoe happy.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy by Miyo190: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Go ahead
Re: Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy by mrmrmister: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy by hahn(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Poosy contains 100s of essential vitamins and minerals that will help you remain healthy. Eat to your fill

And also take your time to also like the anus as it is also known to be a good source of protein cheesy grin
Re: Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy by Senipapa(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Once it's your girlfriend and she's neat, theirs no big deal in eating her pussy, in fact it's a lovely experience, and remember don't rush the pussy, apply table manners, take it slow and steady.
Re: Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Having a good shower minutes before pussy eating is wise. She should clean up her vj thoroughly
Re: Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy by overdrive(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
go on bro,I got a toothpick 4 u wen u r thru eating someone's poogrin
Re: Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy by jonaifame22(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Are u a man of faith? If yes , then let this bible verse guide you " and ye shall eat any deadly thing and it shall not hurt you"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Big Boy Also Names Himself Commissioner For Swagz(pic) / Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. / Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.