Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,780 members, 7,886,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

Yes! Lesbianism Exists In Nollywod-mimi Ubini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes! Lesbianism Exists In Nollywod-mimi Ubini (2406 Views)

Nollywood Twerk: Actress Mimi Ubini In Hot Twert – Video / MIMI UBINI:“I Have To Know If You Are Good In Bed Before Getting Married To You” / Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes! Lesbianism Exists In Nollywod-mimi Ubini by splendid22(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Curvaceous actress and entrepreneur, Mimi Ubini is a woman who lives in the eye of the storm. If people are not talking about her curves, then they are probably talking about her boobs. She is probably the one D’banj sang about in his hit song Endowed. For Mimi, you don’t have to ask her what her selling point is, it is so obvious you cannot miss it. However Mimi isn’t talking about her curves, what is on her menu is lesbianism in Nollywood.

In an exclusive interview with TheNewsGuru, she talks about her encounter with lesbians in the industry. Hear her:” Yes! Popular actresses ask me out. I am not a lesbian so I turn them down. Infact, one of them wanted to rape me.”

She added that lesbianism exists in Nollywood and she was shocked when a certain popular actress invited her to her house. “Yes it exists. The experience that shocked me was when a top actress invited me to her apartment, asked that we make love in order to entertain her boyfriend as at that time. Her boyfriend as at then was a popular singer, I won’t mention his name. She pleaded but I turned both of them down.”

Re: Yes! Lesbianism Exists In Nollywod-mimi Ubini by emeijeh(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
I hear.
But why show off your assets
Re: Yes! Lesbianism Exists In Nollywod-mimi Ubini by hushshinani(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
make she mention one for us na
Re: Yes! Lesbianism Exists In Nollywod-mimi Ubini by jejemanito: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Is that one news? Besides women are fundamentally bisexual
Re: Yes! Lesbianism Exists In Nollywod-mimi Ubini by Davash222(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
emeijeh:
I hear. But why show off your assets
My brother, truth be told, those assets are worth seeing.
Re: Yes! Lesbianism Exists In Nollywod-mimi Ubini by emeijeh(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Davash222:

My brother, truth be told, those assets are worth seeing.
Go an' marry. grin
Re: Yes! Lesbianism Exists In Nollywod-mimi Ubini by chidozeze(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Well am not surprise, even homosexual exists in Nollywood.
Re: Yes! Lesbianism Exists In Nollywod-mimi Ubini by Homeboiy: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
whats mimi?
na name of person or sweets
Re: Yes! Lesbianism Exists In Nollywod-mimi Ubini by stanway(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
mimi na today you dey wake up,lesbianism have come to stay,we have lesbians almost everywhere you can find human being am even begining to suspect my girlfriend

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Blast His Aunt Who Came To Him For Help (photo) / Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime, Spotted With N1.4m LV Bag That Can Buy Your Car / MC Oluomo Has Dated Plenty Actresses After Me –sikirat Sindodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.