Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,762 members, 7,889,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:44 PM

Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu (3636 Views)

Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office / Breaking: INEC Rejects Appeal By AGF To Postpone Elections In Zamfara / "Order AGF To Bring Me Back To Nigeria", Diezani Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by mrvitalis(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:
Nwanne'm, Chukwu gozie gi. You have spoken well. We Igbos are the architect of our own misfortune. We Igbos are filled with hate, tribalism, bitterness, claninshness, and wickedness. Unfortunately, if sensible Igbos like us point out this flaws, our Ummuna brothers accuse us of being an afonja.

I can bet u . those politicians will never want Biafra ..cos igbos won't tolerate this corruption in Nigeria ..after paying with so much blood...my fear is we are not ready for Biafra
Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by AgentSmith001: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
People who jubilate at the thought of the South-south and South-east relationship breaking down are very funny. Akpabio only opposed the motion as it was brought at a wrong session as the Session concerned solely the Custom guy. Even Akpabio opposed it does it mean Akwa-Ibom pple hate Igbo pple?
I do not necessarily believe in Biafra but if Nigeria splits up there is a good chance that Akwa-cross guys will go with the Igbo because of the benefit that they might derive. Do any of these Igbo-haters know that Akwa-Ibom aims to build Ibaka sea-port mainly to serve the South-eastern market? Some folks should just chill with their hatred abeg.
. afonjas are very much aware of this but their fear of the word Biafra will always becloud their sense of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by AgentSmith001: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
TimeManager:
Explain further.
Kiss the truth!
. I no get ur time dude
Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by AgentSmith001: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:
No be Dr Iguedo Goco cleanser you dey sell for Ariara market? I'v got a job(s), and I can swear with your life, you are not qualified to be a janitor in the organisation(s) I work with
. rubbish

1 Like

Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by TimeManager(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:
How Is Godswill Akpabio a backstaber? Has he at any point in time pledge is loyalty to the biafran cause? When sensible Igbos lilke us tell you that biafra is an Igbo only affair, you will start calling us afonja. I am sure Akpabio is also an afonja
Elder, I could see you've come to wipe sense into your children. May Chukwu Okuko Abiama grant them a listening ear.

Truth is mine!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by Basic123: 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
The senate has hijacked every working machinery of this government when the head of government himself is useless.

1 Like

Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by TimeManager(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. I no get ur time dude
K.

Kiss the truth!
Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
The Nigerian senate does not havr the power to compel the executive to release anyone. Kanu can only be released if the judiciary finds him innocent of the chargers, or the executive drops all charges against him
Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
mrvitalis:
We igbos are so emotional and they use that against us a lot ..we are the most intelligent tribe in Africa ..but our emotion and impatiaance are our greatest limitations

The power to jail KANU lies not with buhari so too the power to free him ...they are just using emotions against us

If we are really serious about Biafra ..any politician we will vote must openly declare support for Biafra ...let's see the real people working against Igbo land
for the first time you spoke like an igbo
Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:
No be Dr Iguedo Goco cleanser you dey sell for Ariara market? I'v got a job(s), and I can swear with your life, you are not qualified to be a janitor in the organisation(s) I work with
this guy is poor honestly you are poor

1 Like

Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by Fx55(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:
When are you going to stop depending on the pay-cheque? When do you intend to become your own man? How can you be boasting with someone else's business? Na waa...

1 Like

Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by Odingo1: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
kropotkin2:
The Nigerian senate does not havr the power to compel the executive to release anyone. Kanu can only be released if the judiciary finds him innocent of the chargers, or the executive drops all charges against him
You people claim to be patriotic but in reality the worst enemy of progress of Nigeria.
Why is it that Nigeria presidency find it difficult to obey the rule of law.
Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by papparatzzi2013: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please tell the shameless iPod Senator that there is what is called -- national security threat.

The Crowned Prince of Kuj Prison is being hed and will continue to be held under that reason. No Court on planet earth can release him under that reason.
Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by sorry1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:
Nwanne'm, Chukwu gozie gi. You have spoken well. We Igbos are the architect of our own misfortune. We Igbos are filled with hate, tribalism, bitterness, claninshness, and wickedness. Unfortunately, if sensible Igbos like us point out this flaws, our Ummuna brothers accuse us of being an afonja.
You are no igbo. Stop being delusional.

1 Like

Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by ZelibeKristien: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:

See as you disgrace the armed robber.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Amarabae:
Does the AGF have the power tow do that? I doubt it.
The way Nigeria is structured gives the President a strong power to wield.
Buhari should release the guy.
The AGF has the statutory/constitutional powers to withdraw any criminal prosecution from the courts. The AGF could simply file a motion seeking to that effect, and the case is done and dusted.
Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by willyo(m): 3:30am On Mar 29, 2017
simpleseyi:
Please remind Senator (Chief) Mao Ohuabunwa that the two criminals are in Kuje Prisons, if he is not a bastard, he should go to Kuje Prisons and free the two enemies of the State.

Illiteracy won't let u hide ur bigotry.
Bigotry doing more harm to the souls of men than swords and bullets.

1 Like

Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by Kingspin(m): 6:17am On Mar 29, 2017
simpleseyi:
Please remind Senator (Chief) Mao Ohuabunwa that the two criminals are in Kuje Prisons, if he is not a bastard, he should go to Kuje Prisons and free the two enemies of the State.
So it never occurred to you that Nigeria is her own prison. Have you try to take a deep look at the whole country, 36 states plus Abuja, what do you see?
Re: Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2017
CliffordOrji:

Inconsequential thing you have spoken for your family. Anu nwuru anwu.
Igbos are the most hateful and wicked you have described your family. How many tribal killings do we have in Igbo land?
How many federal government institutions there in the East (like sea port, Airport, Refineries, Etc)
How many states do we have in the southeast and how many senators /Rep. I know you didn't no it was a deliberate plot to weaken us in the house.
You only described you family as being bitter and hateful because they don't live , build and invest in other sections of the country. But we igbos do and no other tribe has invested in other sections more than us .so stop embarrassing yourself here.
How many yourabas or Hausas have good houses in any state in the south east?
God chukwu Abiama Will punish your mouth if you don't use the brain he gave you.
Ewu.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon / Does Anyone Understands What This Banner Is Saying? (photo) / Picture Of Buhari Holding MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.