Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,898 members, 7,980,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:02 AM

Join Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Me (258 Views)

Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People / Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level / David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me by ArthurKellz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
In this clime, we do not lack competence & credibility but we have continually celebrated mediocrity.
My intention has never been that of our past events or over flogging the mistakes of our past and present leaders but the necessity to Build a future for those who truly owns the future.
Youths have tremendous potentials.
Nigeria has only gone into recession twice in her history and at both times we were not led by youths.
Nigeria has about 70% youth population which is approximately 80milion.
I'm leading a formidable Advocacy Communication Campaign on Ethical, Behavioural & Attitudinal Re-orientation on Nigerian Youths, and an Optimistic Revolution on Youths involvement in Politics and Governance across Nigeria.
Therefore, I call on all who in one way or the other pinched into the reality and know that we deserve the best in this country to join me on this path.
We are All We Have, and for the generations to come.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Explosive Kills 2 Cjtf Members, Injures 3 Others In Borno / Senate Suspends Ali Ndume, Clears Saraki, Dino Melaye Of Wrongdoing / Navy Arrests Five Vandals In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.