Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,896 members, 7,924,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It (1157 Views)

PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by kenzyma(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2009
My girl friend bought me t-shirt 4 xmas. But it happen not to be my taste, should i return it to her?
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by Akebulan: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2009
lol did you open your christmas gift early? and yes, of course, if the store'll permit it, you may return it i think
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by slap1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2009
If u luv her u wud luk at d heart dat gave and not wat is given. By d way wat hav u bought 4 her? How wud u fil if she returned ur own gift?
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2009
scheeeww
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2009
kenzyma:

My girl friend bought me t-shirt 4 xmas. But it happen not to be my taste, should i return it to her?
if you are that stupid why not. someone try and buy you a gift with love, even if you
don't like it at least keep it.
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2009
Ingrate!!! angry

Wish I had a girl who would buy me a common boxer shorts. . . The ones I have are too stingy! cheesy grin
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by ddiamond(f): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2009
HOW COULD YOU?. ATLEAST YOU KEEP IT FOR LOVE SAKE, EH U GUYS GO KILL PERSON,
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by Basildon1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2009
Why the flipping hel.l would you return it, accept first and later if it's not your size, ask here if she can exchange it, asides that,how bad can the shirt be, abi na ankara fitted t-shirt
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by sd6: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2009
Nna eh, my guy if she just bought it and u know where she bought it, go with her and change it cuz she's gonna expect u to wear it often. Howeva she fit vex oh. If u are the type imprisoned by luv, keep am oh
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by saucekid(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2009
@ post
u be fool, girl buy u gift,u wan return am. do u think its every girl that goes around buying guys gifts?
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2009
@poster
your girlfriend didnt known your taste in t-shirt . . . . . big deal. . . . . . . but what YOU should know is the value of the gesture in giving a loved one a gift.

the problem is that if you dont tell her that you didnt like the t shirt, she will still know it because you will never wear it so go talk to her and explain your dilemma in an adult manner(thats if you are an adult).
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2009
i didn,t know dat naija babes are on the giving side when it comes to gift, nid to disassociate myself from these one way reciever babes.
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by freecocoa(f): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2009
its d tot dat counts,wat re u an ingrate?maybe u dnt luv her cos if u do dat shirt'll be d finest in d world 2 u,u shld be happy she cares enough 2 get u a gift.
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by omega25red(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2009
home boy if you no want wahala you better keep am o because short of the top not being your size you can not return it. make sure she see you wear it too. Oh yea how come you got your christmas gift already?
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by saucekid(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2009
some people are looking for xmas gift,one person wants to return his own
chai
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2009
You are definitely under 10. That is all grin
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by hax: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2009
your babe's given you a present. some don't have babes to give them presents. be happy, wear it when you're going to see her, use it to whyne her jor! don't dull yourself!
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by Akebulan: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2009
kenzyma:

Are you serious?! to HER?! LOL i thought you meant", should i return it to the store" haha. Why in the name of anythingnice would you want to return it to her?! No, dont return it to her
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by chelseabmw(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2009
@poster,
please do not take this mentality to 2010, i take God beg u
how will u return a gift u GF bought u, U are dumb
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by echobee(f): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2009
@ poster
u are really an ingrate
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by LordReed(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2009
If it's a size problem no probs but aside from dat u best keep it or u will look ungrateful.
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by kenzyma(m): 2:47am On Dec 30, 2009
@all, thanks for the advice
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by kenzyma(m): 2:48am On Dec 30, 2009
@all, thanks for the advice
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by Pweety4me(f): 2:57am On Dec 30, 2009
Ah ah c'mon just say thank you and put it away jare dat will just be rude would u like 4 ur gurl 2 return ur gift bck 2 u?infact there was dis guy once indian or wherever he was from he liked me and got me gift i refused it and since then he did not give me anything again(as if i care) embarassed angry lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by ravenzord(m): 3:33am On Dec 30, 2009
LOL @ all the replies,NL posters are WICKED.

@ OP: I think U should accept the shirt,wear it when U're around the girl,and tactfully show her the kinda shirt U'd like her to buy U. For example,say sumn like: 'Babe, I really like this shirt you gave me,but I'd love that TM shirt in that boutique'. Hope say the babe get money sha.
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 30, 2009
I say burn the shirt and kill her, how dare she? cheesy
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by platinumnk(f): 4:01am On Dec 30, 2009
ravenzord:

LOL @ all the replies,NL posters are WICKED.

@ OP: I think U should accept the shirt,wear it when U're around the girl,and tactfully show her the kinda shirt U'd like her to buy U. For example,say sumn like: 'Babe, I really like this shirt you gave me,but I'd love that TM shirt in that boutique'. Hope say the babe get money sha.
Personally one guy i was with wanted to see my sense of style and he told me he would defintely tell me if he liked it or not. So i got him so nice swave button downs, in deepcolors, even surprised him with my favorite color and some slacks and a pair of levis, i was surprised . .  he is a picky man when it comes to clothes and he loved them alll!!!

i think what he/she buys can be a reflection of who they are and if you are compatible or not.
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by saucekid(m): 5:05am On Dec 30, 2009
@ ibkaye,
where have u been?
dont mind the guy jare
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2009
If u return it, your relationship will last (barely) another month max. Olodo. Didn't they teach you to smile and say thank you? Did they tell u the gift had to be to ur taste?
Re: My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2009
jassie:

Ingrate!!! angry

Wish I had a girl who would buy me a common boxer shorts. . . The ones I have are too stingy! cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin

@Poster
LOL Do whatever you want, but just know that she'll be expecting you to wear it grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont Girls Pick Their Calls? / Single And Married Lover / Is It Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.