Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:12 AM

What Do Feminists Really Want? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Feminists Really Want? (1640 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? / #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2017
Nope it doesn't smiley
SINZ:

Great, does your PM work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Feminists Really Want? by SINZ: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Nope it doesn't smiley
How then does one reach out to you outside this platform? smiley
Re: What Do Feminists Really Want? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2017
You can't sad
SINZ:

How then does one reach out to you outside this platform? smiley
Re: What Do Feminists Really Want? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2017
gabinogem:
my wife can't exhibit such attitude. One thing u must know, real women will always be under real men. No matter how a lady claim feminist, she'll always be under the one she loves. That's Just how God molded them.

Thus, there's no need exchanging words with her, it's just unfortunate she's not with the right man that can tame her.

Very true. I concur. If as a married woman, her husband can't tame her..it'll most surely end in divorce. May we meet a real woman.

1 Like

Re: What Do Feminists Really Want? by babz007(m): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:
Not everyone that claims to be a feminist actually is a feminist. Some I don't think they even understand the core fundamentals of feminism, which is gender equality. Some men haters also hide under the guise of feminism to go on about their own agenda, unrelated to what the movement is actually about. Some claim the title to be cool. I've read up enough on the subject to understand that some of these comments are not from true feminists, but from loudmouths with no real knowledge of the things they're associating themselves with. Meh. I think life is too short to be boxing yourself with various tags anyway. Just state your opinion without trying to add more weight to it by claiming something you have little to no understanding of, to avoid looking like a shediot.
well said, i love you for this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blood Is Thicker Than Water (Spot The Difference) / She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number / Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.