Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,832 members, 7,912,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:23 AM

Chelsea To Make Arsenal’s Sanchez Top Priority This Summer. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea To Make Arsenal’s Sanchez Top Priority This Summer. (898 Views)

Bukayo Saka Delighted To Make Arsenal’ Premier League Debu / Real Madrid Make Salah Top Priority / PSG Want Arsenal’s Sanchez After Signing Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea To Make Arsenal’s Sanchez Top Priority This Summer. by philpwresh(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Reports have emerged stating that Chelsea has identified Alexis Sanchez as their no.1 transfer target this summer. It appears that Chelsea manager Antonio Conte wants to recruit the Chilean talisman for the upcoming 2017/18 season.

AFP
Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano has reported that Conte has raised up transfer targets in a series of meetings with the club’s owners. Technical director Michael Emenalo will be responsible for handling transfer negotiations in the summer. It’s said that Alexis Sanchez and a left-sided centre-back will be the main priorities.

Chelsea are already on course to win the Premier League this season as they sit 10 points clear at the top of the table with only 10 games left. The coup of Alexis Sanchez would go a long way in ensuring the Blues retain the title next season too. However, Chelsea will face heavy competition for the signature of Alexis. It’s also reported that Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Inter Milan are also considering taking the Chilean on board.

Inter Milan have recently been bought over by Chinese businessmen and are expected to spend big in the summer. They want to restore the glory days to the San Siro and think that Alexis Sánchez would be pivotal to that plan.

Sanchez’s contract expires in 2018 and Arsène Wenger has already said that talks will resume at the end of the season. Alexis Sanchez is currently on £130,000/week but if reports in the Independent Newspaper are correct, he wants that to be almost doubled to £250,000 per week. This would make him the highest-paid player at the club, something Wenger seems to be resisting.

SOURCE

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/chelsea-make-arsenals-sanchez-top-priority/
Re: Chelsea To Make Arsenal’s Sanchez Top Priority This Summer. by ufuosman(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
I pray Chelsea sign him
Re: Chelsea To Make Arsenal’s Sanchez Top Priority This Summer. by Segadem(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
ufuosman:
I pray Chelsea sign him
yeah I pray too, but I doubt it that arsernal can sell their best player to rival
Re: Chelsea To Make Arsenal’s Sanchez Top Priority This Summer. by ufuosman(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Segadem:

yeah I pray too, but I doubt it that arsernal can sell their best player to rival
just for the player to make his mind, then they will name dere price. Is very difficult bt it can work
Re: Chelsea To Make Arsenal’s Sanchez Top Priority This Summer. by bakynes(m): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2017
Arsenal will never sell to Chelsea if una wan buy am by force make una go bring 150million pounds come.
Re: Chelsea To Make Arsenal’s Sanchez Top Priority This Summer. by parazzy1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
bakynes:
Arsenal will never sell to Chelsea if una wan buy am by force make una go bring 150million pounds come.
That is a chicken change for father Abrahimovich.

(1) (Reply)

Not Fixed Big Stake Big Wins, We Do It Here Everyday!!! / Breaking: Chelsea Ready To Sack Conte Over Costa Text Message(see Reason) / Shirtless Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Incredible Abs As He Prepares For Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.