Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,280 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:46 AM

Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview (4029 Views)

Things To Do Before Going For An Interview / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP / See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by AJVC(f): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Loving heavenly father,You know all my worries and fears regarding this interview! You are a most loving heavenly father and You understand my innermost feelings!Yes Lord! I am so nervous thinking about the outcome of this interview. You know my limitations Lord, but Your word says that Your strength is enough in our times of weakness. I admit that I have no wisdom or knowledge of my own. But I have confidence that I can do every thing thorough Christ who strengths me. I do not know what is in store for me but I know that my future is in the hands of Lord of Lords, Who has made me. So Lord be with me and help me to find grace in the sight of the concerned authorities. I need not be afraid of men because I have the Lord Almighty beside me. Please go before me and let me answer the questions boldly and intelligently. Please remove all the unwanted fears and worries and fill me with courage. Let me never be put to shame. I thank You Lord for listening to my supplications and filling me with Your peace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Then go for your interview with faith and courage. God never fails.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by chelsea2014: 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
God will answer our prayer,first to comment
Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by iykofias(m): 12:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Interview prayer.
But op e nv finish na, drop searching and applying prayer grin

1 Like

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by dedons: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2017
I have said this prayers countless times with nothing to show.

1 Like

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by ammyluv2002(f): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2017
dedons:
I have said this prayers countless times with nothing to show.
Faith matters...not just saying them! Do you really agree with every word?

1 Like

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2017
Prayers don't work, preparation and practice do.

3 Likes

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by stenlydxlite(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2017
Nice one............................God dey!!!! smiley
Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by Generica(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Op, you forgot to mention that God should remove the mountains of 10years work experience and slay the Goliath of "who you know".

2 Likes

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by Nickymezor(f): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Kool
Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by TheSCRYPT: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2017
LastMumu:

Lol. Prayer has always worked for me. Always always never failing.

2 Likes

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by obajoey(m): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2017
LastMumu:

It depends on who you are praying to.
Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by pelumi224(f): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2017
LastMumu:
who said prayers don't work,in fact the first is prayer and every other things

2 Likes

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by Idydarling(f): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
pray with faith, it will work out. Amen.
Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by lollmaolol(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
AJVC:

Loving heavenly father,You know all my worries and fears regarding this interview! You are a most loving heavenly father and You understand my innermost feelings!Yes Lord! I am so nervous thinking about the outcome of this interview. You know my limitations Lord, but Your word says that Your strength is enough in our times of weakness. I admit that I have no wisdom or knowledge of my own. But I have confidence that I can do every thing thorough Christ who strengths me. I do not know what is in store for me but I know that my future is in the hands of Lord of Lords, Who has made me. So Lord be with me and help me to find grace in the sight of the concerned authorities. I need not be afraid of men because I have the Lord Almighty beside me. Please go before me and let me answer the questions boldly and intelligently. Please remove all the unwanted fears and worries and fill me with courage. Let me never be put to shame. I thank You Lord for listening to my supplications and filling me with Your peace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Then go for your interview with faith and courage. God never fails.

Highly recommended
Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheSCRYPT:

obajoey:

It depends on who you are praying to.
pelumi224:
who said prayers don't work,in fact the first is prayer and every other things

Well, prayer doesn't work for me, it has never.

1 Like

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by ednut1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
20 applicants go for an interview and the company needs 1. person. how d prayer wan work. no go practice interview questions u hear
Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by obshzl: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
We work by faith and not by sight cool

1 Like

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
ednut1:
20 applicants go for an interview and the company needs 1. person. how d prayer wan work. no go practice interview questions u hear
I tell you. Who ever practised best gets the job, not who prays best.
If prayer got people jobs, my best pal would be working in the World Bank right now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by AJVC(f): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Prayer doesn't stop you from preparation and practice, but no matter your preparation prayer is the ultimate. With prayer grace can make you be the chosen one among the rest.
Prayer takes you to where you never expected. Prayer gives unmeritted favour. So don't neglect prayer in whatever you are doing.
I am a living testimony...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
LastMumu:

I tell you. Who ever practised best gets the job, not who prays best.
If prayer got people jobs, my best pal would be working in the World Bank right now. grin

I for no get Job at all grin grin
Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by obajoey(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
ednut1:

That's where the place of prayer comes in. When it is not within your power after much preparation. Grace will then work his way out.
Please don't joke with prayers.

You know there used to be this lady I was getting along with. Most times whenever she calls and ask where I was; the reply was most time 'I am on my way to church' She will be like shocked 'is there a problem?' U too like vigil and prayers'..lol

Then one day I invited her over and while talking she jokingly said one day she is going to stop me from praying/going to attend program in church.

That day I knew ..... story for another day

No amount of prayer is too much or too small.
Prayers do change situation bro.

1 Like

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by Gerrard59(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
If prayer were to be working as OP said, the unemployment in Nigeria will be low. Heck, most of the tests are of logical thinking, when did prayer begin to align with logic reasoning?

At the end of the day, I've come to discover that hard work, preparation, determination and perseverance are all what one needs for any examination of sort.

obajoey:

That's where the place of prayer comes in. When it is not within your power after much preparation. Grace will then work his way out.

Two fervent prayer warriors of different denominations get invited to write a test or interview. Who qualifies? The person who prepared more using all possible sources of information or the person who doesn't put in much as the former? If it's the latter, why should grace favour that person?

Note: What you put into a task is what you get out.
Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by sirusX(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Gerrard59:
At the end of the day, I've come to discover that hard work, preparation, determination and perseverance are all what one needs for any examination of sort.

Two fervent prayer warriors of different denominations get invited to write a test or interview. Who qualifies? The person who prepared more using all possible sources of information or the person who doesn't put in much as the former? If it's the latter, why should grace favour that person?

Note: What you put into a task is what you get out.
Preparation counts, but in the end, one should abandon it to the will of God...recognizing that whatever is yours would be yours.

I know there's the talk about pushing buttons and making calls to people who can help

God knows our needs and the innermost thoughts of our hearts, and He would shine His grace upon us and surprise us in ways we never expected.

Although it's not easy when one might seem let down after a prayer, but we learn to be stronger

In as much as "man know man" seems to be a sure way in Nigeria, there are those that get jobs without knowing anyone, and I'm a testimony to that, even in this economic recession

2 Likes

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by pelumi224(f): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
LastMumu:

Well, prayer doesn't work for me, it has never.
if you think so,that's your own personal issue which shouldn't be generalized

1 Like

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by god2good: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2017
obajoey:

You know there used to be this lady I was getting along with. Most times whenever she calls and ask where I was; the reply was most time 'I am on my way to church' She will be like shocked 'is there a problem?' U too like vigil and prayers'..lol

Then one day I invited her over and while talking she jokingly said one day she is going to stop me from praying/going to attend program in church.

I Know the end of the story, u later leave her.
That is the best thing to do. I will do likewise

1 Like

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by ednut1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
obajoey:

part of the reasons Nigeria is backward be dis. Too much emphasis on prayer with less action. If u listen to mourinho, wenger or pep u never hear prayer or God in their interviews, bt kadiri ikhana, okey emordi, and oda Nigerian coaches na so so God God God. There are pple who dont pray and get jobs easily some pray and are still jobless.
Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by Greedgod: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2017
ednut1:
part of the reasons Nigeria is backward be dis. Too much emphasis on prayer with less action. If u listen to mourinho, wenger or pep u never hear prayer or God in their interviews, bt kadiri ikhana, okey emordi, and oda Nigerian coaches na so so God God God. There are pple who dont pray and get jobs easily some pray and are still jobless.
becos things have been easy for u.

1 Like

Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by obajoey(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2017
ednut1:

You should ask Trump why he invited religious leaders for prayers.
[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk4c2uoOF3o[/url]
Re: Say This Prayer Before Going For A Job Interview by napoleon77(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2017
TheSCRYPT:

I pray Arsenal wins the EPL this season and I also pray the exchange rate becomes 1 Nigerian Naira to 1 Great British Pound before Christmas this year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keylinks Golden Concept Is Recruiting.deadline 30th June 2013 / Casual Workers Needed Urgently / I Have Gotten A Job And Am Relocating To Lagos,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.