Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,902 members, 7,945,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders (3869 Views)

It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths / 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by khSteel: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
bantudra:

even the deaths of the innocent igbos??....now,that is what i call evil..self centeredness....you are far away abroad and talking rubbish,but its okay solong it gives you biafra....if i was igbo,i would hate igbos abroad..

they dont give a damm about igbos living in nigeria...

Thank you for giving a damn.

Kindly face your front and stay on your lane.

Your narrative is 'dead and done away with'.
Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by bantudra: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
khSteel:

Thank you for giving a damn.

Kindly face your front and stay on your lane.

Your narrative is 'dead and done away with'.

but people are listening...the south south want nothing to do with biafra...the day you get that,i will keep quiet and end my e-jihad..

i dont want to see anything adding the south south to biafra anymore...

you want the igbos in the south south to join biafra??...no problem...tell them to relocate to the south east and i will stop commenting on anything concerning biafra.......deal??...

1 Like

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by khSteel: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
bantudra:

but people are listening...the south south want nothing to do with biafra...the day you get that,i will keep quiet and end my e-jihad..

i dont want to see anything adding the south south to biafra anymore...

you want the igbos in the south south to join biafra??...no problem...tell them to relocate to the south east and i will stop commenting on anything concerning biafra.......deal??...

You have mentioned Igbos...can you also mention your tribe so we can understand you better.
Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by toofit007: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
bantudra:

even the deaths of the innocent igbos??....now,that is what i call evil..self centeredness....you are far away abroad and talking rubbish,but its okay solong it gives you biafra....if i was igbo,i would hate igbos abroad..

they dont give a damm about igbos living in nigeria...
if you know the kind of plan on ground for this struggle, u will not be saying this rubbish, we are fully ready to engulf the entire country with unquenchable inferno, all we are waiting for is for the judge to make his final pronouncement concerning nnamdi Kanu's case, if it by any means go against him, then watch us descend into Nigeria with a speed of light. it will be advisable for you to leave the country now if you can because what is to happen will effect every part of Nigeria I swear with my life. see, if there is any time you can believe me it is now. the reason Kanu still insist and keep on turning all proposal down from the federal government is the fact that there is a plan on ground if it were to be other activist they would have succumbed to the pressures of the government. he command millions of biafra youth who are ready to die for him, if by any means either true real of factual anything happens to kanu while in detention, his either death or imprisonment will provoke the greatest uprising ever know to man, the effects will be very devastating which will lead to the greatest humanitarian crises ever witnessed. the plans are already on ground before kanu started coming and I can assure you that the war Nigeria government Is about to start, they will never win it .it will be an aggressive war by biafrans. we are peaceful waiting for the final pronouncement by the judge handling kanu case. may I quickly remind you that we are under oath to restore Biafra or we shall die in that process . that is why it is biafra or death. shalom.
Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by oyatz(m): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2017
The North is greater than the southeast, both in population and landmass.
Niger State alone is more than twice the whole of the southeast but will you advocate that Niger state be splited into 5 States?
All the geopolitical zones are not equal either in landmass, population or contributions to the federation account.
The North is NOT the problem of the southeast.

KidsNEXTdoor:

You wrestle power from the north and their Yoruba Muslim stooges? Guy Wetin u smoke?
There is a reason the SE is the only region with 5 states ...
There is a reason the northern states are more than the southern states
More northern law makers in the chambers for pro northern agendas
Their is a reason the north has ruled for more than 3 decades before democratic rule
The list goes on and on

The only thing left is to boycot all electoral process until we restructure the country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Refuses To Endorse Tony Nwoye, Says “young Man, I Wish You Goodluck" / Ambode May Endorse Sanwo-olu As Successor On Sunday / How Ojukwu Escaped From Biafra In 1970 From The Fire Power Of Nigeria Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.