Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun (18114 Views)

LASG To Revive Badagry Food Production Centre, Commitment To Food Sufficiency / Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED / Nigerians Should Trust Buhari's Ability To Improve Economy—adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by Goke7: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2017
for those arguing, remember the former LIRS boss is the present FIRS boss.
Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by Sweetguy25: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2017
Can someone here enlighten me on what the economic template of Lagos is?

Because all I see is ignorance and incompetence from the minister of finance.

4 Likes

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2017
Useless template of Bourdillion angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by Victornezzar: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
Chai! Serious migraine and stomach ache some folks would develop over this simple news.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by Rilwayne001: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2017
Lagos should be pacesetter, and not this useless Oyo state.
Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by eph123(f): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2017
And they are only just figuring this out after 2 years, they are truly on top of their game.

Ambode has done a good job in Lagos, compared to the nonsense taking place at federal level.

2 Likes

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by seguntijan(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2017
How do I advise or admonish students on 3rd Class now? Do I advise them to work harder or join politics?
Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by dingbang(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2017
Shows that the federal govt is a clueless govt
Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by Emassive(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2017
It will be better if your govt stop spending our money on their luxury and also looting them because it will only increase the hardship and price of commodities. Making money for the FGN is not the problem but spending it where it should go to better the common man.

1 Like

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by chakula: 9:34am On Mar 29, 2017
Any idea that touch the lives of the masses and relieve their hardship is welcome.
Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by AreaFada2: 9:34am On Mar 29, 2017
smartty68:
Its a welcoming idea. So sweet it sounds in their mouth for Nigerians to patronize made in Nigeria products. You need medical checkup - you travel overseas. Quality education - you send your kids overseas. Fleets of luxury cars - you import overseas and sneek it through borders to evade tax. Making too much noise on papers isn't what we need now - put them down to practice. Just do what you must do to fix this damn country. We're obsessed already.

Nor mind them.

When Buhari starts treating his anaemia in Nigeria, maybe people will listen to their yarn. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by ayindejimmy(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2017
three:
Please Do NOT copy Lagos State's FISCAL OPACITY!

Practically zero adherence to laid down rules on budgeting, procurement and expenditure. (see where that has gotten BRF (Babatunde Raji Fashola) with the BPE - Bureau of Public Enterprise)

Also, no need for copying continued payment to 'Tax Consultants' long after their 'consultation' (like paying a Structural Engineer a continuous annual fee for a design completed 30 years ago)
I agree with you.
I think Abia and Anambra are more appropriate. Don't you think? grin
three:
Please Do NOT copy Lagos State's FISCAL OPACITY!

Practically zero adherence to laid down rules on budgeting, procurement and expenditure. (see where that has gotten BRF (Babatunde Raji Fashola) with the BPE - Bureau of Public Enterprise)

Also, no need for copying continued payment to 'Tax Consultants' long after their 'consultation' (like paying a Structural Engineer a continuous annual fee for a design completed 30 years ago)
I agree with you.
I think Abia and Anambra are more appropriate. Don't you think?

3 Likes

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by igwebuike01: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2017
kingphilip:
what's there to have migraine about

Anything that'll take us out of recession should be lauded by all
That lowlife is too petty

1 Like

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by rozayx5(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2017
kingphilip:
what's there to have migraine about

Anything that'll take us out of recession should be lauded by all

the person you quoted knows nothing morevghan ipob banter

his iq is -100

3 Likes

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by karimusaa: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Mumu Talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by Acetyl(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2017
It's a welcome idea .
Get the job done and stop playing tribalism, Lagos is Nigeria most developed state.Its the most industrial and economical viable state.
They can as well copy that of Kano, Ebonyi, Akwa ibom if that's what will make Nigeria grow and viable on its own...

1 Like

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by modik(m): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2017
smartty68:
Its a welcoming idea. So sweet it sounds in their mouth for Nigerians to patronize made in Nigeria products. You need medical checkup - you travel overseas. Quality education - you send your kids overseas. Fleets of luxury cars - you import overseas and sneek it through borders to evade tax. Making too much noise on papers isn't what we need now - put them down to practice. Just do what you must do to fix this damn country. We're obsessed already.

Patronizing made in Nigeria products like Presidential Medical tour ba?

1 Like

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by Bhol28: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2017
sapientia:
why dont you make Tinibu the finance minister then? or set up an economic recovery team with him at the head?

What policy? Tax?.. so tax is the policy that will save Nigerian?

Clowns
One of the most important revenue generating means in great nations of the world is Taxation.If the income generated from tax can be adequately utilised it will definitely go a long way in developing the economy.
Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by bayelsaowei(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
Chai! Serious migraine and stomach ache some folks would develop over this simple news.. cheesy
you're always emotional like a child. ..

So if they copy the lagos model how would that solve the feeding bottle system the Nigerian economy runs..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by Adebowale89(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2017
diportivo:
If I carry u to ikeja my guy, u go love Lagos oh

governor ambode ko fe oshiiii
helicopter lo fe loke yi, you cannot deny u no see

omo eko lawa o grin

center of excellence
Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by UltraLeslie1: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2017
2 years and counting, Buhari and APC have no economic blueprint for Nigeria.

The Nigerian economy is still on autopilot while Buhari "fights" corruption.

1 Like

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by MNDY(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2017
So, only made-in-Lagos or made-in-Nigeria goods are in Lagos and that accounts for the development of the state? Is that what this means? If that is what Nigeria needs to get out of the recession, FG had better set up mechanisms to gather the innovative entrepreneurs with ideas on how to make these indigenous goods and support them with the finance and resources.
Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by Champele(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Clueless has accept to find clue.

1 Like

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2017
What the hell is this ugly, incompetent witch talking about?

What is 'Lagos state template' outside of multiple taxation, corporate & citizen extortion perpetrated by state agencies, ultra-corrupt, nepotist embezzlement schemes camouflaged as 'public-private partnerships'?

Where would Lagos be without its antecedent as colonial/national capital of Nigeria? What exceptional milestones have Lagos state government achieved other than leverage on the vast financial resources accruable to enrich themselves and their cronies whilst providing the most basic amenities required in a civilised metropolis?

What major project have they executed that has not been dogged by evidences of massive fraud, nepotism and corrupt practices?

1 Like

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by ifyain: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2017
If the so called federal government is adopting the Lagos template then Nigeria is in trouble, for all I see in Lagos is chaos, dirty and lack of basic infrastructure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by ConqueredWest: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2017
Bhol28:
One of the most important revenue generating means in great nations of the world is Taxation.If the income generated from tax can be adequately utilised it will definitely go a long way in developing the economy.

You mean taxing unpaid workers/pensioners and struggling businesses undecided

Which school you attend self.? angry
Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2017
ifyain:
If the so called federal government is adopting the Lagos template then Nigeria is in trouble, for all I see in Lagos is chaos, dirty and lack of basic infrastructure.

Ignorance, hate and "abstract" tribalisim have blindfolded you...

Lagos State remains the only state in Nigeria that can survive without Federal govt's input.... and she gas got the best infrastructure in Nigeria.

If Obiano, Sanusi etc could attest to the fact that Lagos is a model for us to behold and learn from.. then who are you? An unknown bigot I guess

1 Like

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by ConqueredWest: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2017
zxcvb:

Ignorance, hate and "abstract" tribalisim have blindfolded you...

Lagos State remains the only state in Nigeria that can survive without Federal govt's input.... and she gas got the best infrastructure in Nigeria.

If Obiano, Sanusi etc could attest to the fact that Lagos is a model for us to behold and learn from.. then who are you? An unknown bigot I guess

A former federal capital with all advantages.

Don't forget that
Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by SalamRushdie: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2017
The Lagos model is not the model Nigeria should copy ..Nigeria needs to learn from a mix of the Singapore and UAE economies

2 Likes

Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2017
diportivo:
If I carry u to ikeja my guy, u go love Lagos oh

ikeja Along i guess
Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by Bhol28: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2017
ConqueredWest:

You mean taxing unpaid workers/pensioners and struggling businesses undecided

Which school you attend self.? angry
May be ur ignorance or foolishness didnt allow u to know that only working class people can be taxed and unpaid salaries can never be taxed
Re: FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun by ConqueredWest: 10:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Bhol28:
May be ur ignorance or foolishness didnt allow u to know that only working class people can be taxed and unpaid salaries can never be taxed

How many workers are being paid as we speak.

Use your medulla oblongata

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Denies Declaring For 2019 Presidency, Says "It's Fake News" / Violence Erupts In APC Ogun State Assembly Election (pix) / Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.