Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,429 members, 7,888,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:34 AM

Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! (6034 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by chika98: 3:58am On Dec 28, 2009
GoldenS:

very true

LMAO! i only wanted to check your profile and for u to check my profile not to be intimate with u, lolz, besides u said i was too unnaturally fair, wanted u to see my family members. grin grin grin
but dont worry , i know u are not the guy in the pix wink

I like you for even playing along! grin
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 4:09am On Dec 28, 2009
lolz, grin grin
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 28, 2009
Obviously a stunning girl GoldenS is, no wonder people dont post their pics here, we have the criticisers who dissect the pic from behind their screens.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by chika98: 4:40am On Dec 28, 2009
GoldenS are you sure you aren't looking for a man? You were quick to put photos up and also your yahoo ID is in your profile? ah ha ha haahhhh. Surely It won't be long before the prey takes the bait grin grin grin

Gestpo has had better luck really. We haven't seen her online for a while now cool
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 28, 2009
Gestpo is probably on the plane to Europe/Nigeria to see the catch she got from that thread grin grin Go ahead girl I aint mad at ya grin
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by oyinda3(f): 4:46am On Dec 28, 2009
I hope he's cheating on u as well.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Approved1(f): 4:54am On Dec 28, 2009
^^geez, clearly the Op is just frustrated about her unsatisfied needs and the double standards that existthat prevent her from pursuing some relief to her angst.

If she were a man- there would be little to no debate within her conscious about what her options were. But being a woman--0- everything is judged more harshly.

90% of wives will forgive/keep a cheatinh husband but I bet only
30% of men will forgive/keep a cheating wife.

EVEN if that woman does not pursue SEX- its still frowned upon for her to seek emotional satisfaction or affirming flirtations from someone else, either way--- women have it hard.

@Golden: This is what we are born into as women. Stay faithful to your husband.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 4:55am On Dec 28, 2009
grin  grin  grin

chika98:

GoldenS are you sure you aren't looking for a man? You were quick to put photos up and also your yahoo ID is in your profile? ah ha ha haahhhh. Surely It won't be long before the prey takes the bait grin grin grin

Gestpo has had better luck really. We haven't seen her online for a while now cool

quit beefing, i'm married. cant a girl ve a lil fun>\ cheesy

oyinda.:

I hope he's cheating on u as well.
                            he is right here beside me sugar   grin wink
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 28, 2009
Chika98 is a woman, stop lusting
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 4:57am On Dec 28, 2009
@ approved 1, thanks , u have hit the nail on the head. I love ma nigga meeehnn! trust me i am faithful to him. just wanted to ve some fun grin grin
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by chika98: 4:57am On Dec 28, 2009
FL Gators:

And she had to state the obvious
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

And she had to state the obvious
Lol pele, no vex abeg
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 4:59am On Dec 28, 2009
FL Gators:

grin   like we dont know?
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 28, 2009
GoldenS:

grin   like we dont know?
Oh you did, cool cool
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Busybody2(f): 5:03am On Dec 28, 2009
GoldenS:

well then, tell us your facebook name   undecided

And who are you angry angry angry angry  He will do no such angry angry angry angry

chika98:

I don't think my girl will like that very much?  lipsrsealed

You darned right i don't angry Babes see why i told you i don't like you uploading your pix angry i can't deal with all this attention cry

FL Gators:

Carry your gay yansh outta here, yes my man is effeminate, but he doesn't swing your way angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 5:04am On Dec 28, 2009
I just dont know where the "SHE-MALE" got that glorious picture from!  angry angry
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 5:06am On Dec 28, 2009
Busy_body:

And who are you angry angry angry angry  He will do no such angry angry angry angry

You darned right i don't angry Babes see why i told you i don't like you uploading your pix angry i can't deal with all this attention cry

Carry your gay yansh outta here, yes my man is effeminate, but he doesn't swing your way angry angry angry cheesy

hehehehehehe! hilarious! LWKMD! if dat is ur man, then colin farrell is mine grin grin
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 28, 2009
Busy_body:

I'm not even going to waste my energy on you when your hormone is raging, Iyalode.

But you know, I still love you and your man.

You know what your man told me yesterday? :"I swing your way, come here, baby. Let's rock the couch Busybody just bought" tongue tongue cool
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by chika98: 5:09am On Dec 28, 2009
GoldenS:

I just dont know where the[b] "SHE-MALE"[/b] got that glorious picture from!  angry angry

Oh wow!

Do I sense an influx of UK NLanders? Why are you lot up till the wee hours of the morning?  shocked Is tomorrow a bank holiday?
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 5:13am On Dec 28, 2009
hmmm, ***sighs**** hmmmm, [color=#006600][/color] DAY DREAMING kiss kiss kiss

Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 28, 2009
Drooling over mario?

Or is it also obvious that thatz Mario?
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 5:17am On Dec 28, 2009
grin grin grin
no its not obvious to me wink
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by spikedcylinder: 5:18am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

Oh wow!

Do I sense an influx of UK NLanders? Why are you lot up till the wee hours of the morning?  shocked Is tomorrow a bank holiday?

Yes. grin grin grin
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 28, 2009
GoldenS:

grin grin grin
no its not obvious to me wink
okiez, I feel like I helped this time grin grin
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by chika98: 5:20am On Dec 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Yes. grin grin grin

I figured cool
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Busybody2(f): 5:20am On Dec 28, 2009
GoldenS:

hehehehehehe! hilarious! LWKMD! if dat is your man, then colin farrell is mine   grin grin

Chika is my man, and what a virile red-blooded hot male he is too, keep dreaming about Colin Farrell you hear, afterall dreams do come true, like mine cheesy Sometimes I have to pinch myself when i wake up and see Chika's buff body next to mine embarassed embarassed embarassed

[size=5pt]
Why Seun no include the throwing up smilie for hia lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

FL Gators:

I'm not even going to waste my energy on you when your hormone is raging, Iyalode.

But you know, I still love you and your man.

You know what your man told me yesterday? :"I swing your way, come here, baby. Let's rock the couch Busybody just bought" tongue tongue cool

grin I know my Chica, he will never say that, what do you think we are still doing up at this time, do you want me to go into details about where his hands is at the moment wink wink wink

[size=5pt]extra smilies pls[/size] embarassed

chika98:

Oh wow!

HINT ; If tomorrow was a bank holiday, they'd be in bed snoring right now, ready to go work their arse off for double pay tomorrow tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 28, 2009
WOW, Busybody, ewwww

ejo ejo ejo, ema ba mi je
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Busybody2(f): 5:25am On Dec 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Drooling over mario?

Or is it also obvious that thatz Mario?

We get that all the time, Chika is tired of it, but i love showing off and flaunting him off to girls cos he looks like Mario, i have told him to become his professional lookalike and get paid handsomely for it, but he is too modest and shy cheesy cheesy cheesy

spikedcylinder:

Yes. grin grin grin

You can go back to bed now, do you always have to show up on every thread where there is a fine dude like Chika angry I don't like all the attention my Chika's picture is drawing at all angry
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 5:27am On Dec 28, 2009
hehehe! LMFAO!
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by oyinda3(f): 5:31am On Dec 28, 2009
lol @approved, i didn't realize she was bein sarcastic
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 28, 2009
Where is ckika98 to come and get "his" woman cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by spikedcylinder: 5:45am On Dec 28, 2009
Chika, you are shinning o. Which one of dem damsels are you taking to mama na? Abeg pick busy body, she need am. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Make U Dislike A Guy Or Girl At First Sight / Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise / Why Are Girls Not Logical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.