Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,872 members, 7,909,276 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Complex Creations By God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Complex Creations By God (364 Views)

Proof That Catholic Popes Are Not Chosen By God: Endorsement Of Gay Sex. / The Miracles That Proved Yahshua Was Sent By God Cannot Authenticate Christians. / How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Complex Creations By God by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2017
Most religionists, Theists claim God the omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, all knowing, all powerful created the universe.

He's so powerful and creative that he created the universe containing complex features such as the sun, moon, stars, animals, rivers, oceans, seas, humans, etc within six days.

But couldn't create a remote manual (ie HIS HOLY BOOK), he needed man to the job for him?

BTW, is it God that created other planets (like Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Uranus & Pluto)?
If yes, why were they never mentioned in his Holy book?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Complex Creations By God by ifenes(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2017
The problem comes from the misunderstanding of the term " God ". When the concept is wrong, the meaning and everything that comes with it is wrong. Indeed God exists but not the way people have been taught.

God is the energy that created us, lives through us and is us.

The world is not yet civilised enough to understand what God is. All we have is a simplified explanation for a five year old who need pictures and stories to understand thing.

God indeed exists and it's us all. We are all the attributes given to God.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Complex Creations By God by Wilgrea7(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2017
God didn't need anyone to create the bible for him... in fact... God didn't create the bible... humans did... I'm not saying the bible or its books were forged... no.. I'm saying the different books were written from the experience the israelites got and the revelations from God (I'm talking of the OT) the new testament consists of books ranging from revelation to accounts to authority (claimed by inspiration)... basically... the bible is a collection of books... the Hebrew Bible doesn't have the NT.. the Protestant Bible doesn't have 14 books that the Catholic bible has... so the word “Bible" is not a specific description... the “bible"(or should i say bibles) are compiled books to guide people... if God wanted to send a message to every single person on earth, he wouldn't need any book... the “bibles" stand as authorities on different faiths

cc: adepeter26

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Complex Creations By God by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
ifenes:
The problem comes from the misunderstanding of the term " God ". When the concept is wrong, the meaning and everything that comes with it is wrong. Indeed God exists but not the way people have been taught.

God is the energy that created us, lives through us and is us.

The world is not yet civilised enough to understand what God is. All we have is a simplified explanation for a five year old who need pictures and stories to understand thing.

God indeed exists and it's us all. We are all the attributes given to God.
from my own point of view as an atheist, I agree with the boldened texts and not fairy tales as written & compiled by the religious folks
Re: The Complex Creations By God by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wilgrea7:
God didn't need anyone to create the bible for him... in fact... God didn't create the bible... humans did... I'm not saying the bible or its books were forged... no.. I'm saying the different books were written from the experience the israelites got and the revelations from God (I'm talking of the OT) the new testament consists of books ranging from revelation to accounts to authority (claimed by inspiration)... basically... the bible is a collection of books... the Hebrew Bible doesn't have the NT.. the Protestant Bible doesn't have 14 books that the Catholic bible has... so the word “Bible" is not a specific description... the “bible"(or should i say bibles) are compiled books to guide people... if God wanted to send a message to every single person on earth, he wouldn't need any book... the “bibles" stand as authorities on different faiths

cc: adepeter26
Putting myself in ya shoes, you wouldn't have said it any much better than you just did....

Insightful wink

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations!!! / The Hand Of Men In The Government Of God / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.