Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:09 AM

Golden Crown Estate- The Most Promising Estate In Simawa. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Golden Crown Estate- The Most Promising Estate In Simawa. (237 Views)

Land In Simawa Close To The Redeem Camp / Secure A Plot In Queens Park Estate In Simawa (behind RCCG Campground) / A Vacant Full Plot Of Land For Sale In Simawa-very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Golden Crown Estate- The Most Promising Estate In Simawa. by nickiwealth: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2017
Hi Members, I am delighted to share these free tips with you, my name is ADEOLA ADENUGA,a real estate consultant, Am keen on enlightening people on habitable places to buy lands from, most people are tired of living in commercialized areas, they are craving for a serene and peaceful environment free from noise and air pollution, a place like the old Garden of Eden, so calm, restful and greeny, am pleased to inform you of a place so golden and luxurious, it is no other place than Golden Crown Estate in Simawa, a visit to that area left me gaping in awe at the architectural design, it is truly a haven of bliss, investing in this estate is the best gift you can give yourself this season as it is readily affordable, this is one of their hotline for more info- 08136907358, I BET YOU,YOU WILL NOT REGRET YOUR DECISION TO BUY.

(1) (Reply)

Garden Of Eden Estates:10% Extra Discount Easther Promo!!!! / The Best Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / 4 Bedroom Apartment For Rent In An Estate @ Iwaya, Onike(yaba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.