Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:12 AM

Sylvia Garden Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sylvia Garden Estate (390 Views)

A 5 Bedroom Unfinished State Of The Art Home Peninsula Garden Estate, Lekki / FOR SALE:6 Bedroom Duplex With 1 Bedroom Bq @eden Garden Estate,ajah Lagos(pics) / New Year Giveaway- Pay 600k For 800kfor Sylvia Gardens In Ibeju Lekki, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvia Garden Estate by Eproperty1: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Sylvia Garden is located along Folu Ise road in Ibeju Lekki, 3 minutes after La Champagne Tropicana
The liberal nature of Ibeju Lekki coupled with the establishment of the Free Trade Export Processing Zone has brought an unprecedented growth in housing and business destination, turning the island into an essential place to live in.
Sylvia Gardens is designed for luxury and living in an ambiance of tranquility. It is a dry land with no sand filling required.
Investors and property owners in our estate will definitely enjoy the prestige and aura of class that comes with fulfillment,
MAJOR LANDMARKS
Pan African University
Lekki Free Trade Zone
La Campaign Tropicana Resort
Lagos International Golf Course
Newly Constructed International Airport
Newly Constructed Refinery by Dangote Group
TITLE: Registered Survey
PRICE: N700k
SIZE: 600 sqm
For more information and site inspection Call me on 08081274276 , 08168105555
Thank you.

Re: Sylvia Garden Estate by Eproperty1: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
90% of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. – Andrew Carnegie
Re: Sylvia Garden Estate by Eproperty1: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2017
How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.
Invest wisely #Real Estate
Re: Sylvia Garden Estate by Eproperty1: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values, and the least risk

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Purchase A Genuine Plot Of Land In Benin ? / 4 Nos 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale At Ahmadiyya 19m With C Of O / 5bedroom Bungalow Beside Jojein Hotel Obaile Akure..call 08063589770

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.