Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

The Lists Of Worst Jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Lists Of Worst Jobs In Nigeria (608 Views)

Full Lists Of Occupation With Skill Shortage In Australia And New Zealand / Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lists Of Worst Jobs In Nigeria by Hitechzone: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2017
1. Nigeria Police, my elder brother though he love his job and was recruited as Police constable but the peanut he receives as salary got me sympathetic. People that enforce the law and protect lives and property doesn't receive hazard allowances but I know schools where they have nothing to do with hazard yet, the take at least 30k every month as hazard. We the government make our police to be like crazy men with guns even though some of them wish to perform better of the system is favorable.
U can add if u wish

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For A Female Head Teacher, And 7 Class Teachers / Please Nairalanders Who Got This Invite / Lasaco Assurance Plc Latest Job Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.