Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

STEPHANIE OTOBO Response“ Apostle Suleiman Is Desperate” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / STEPHANIE OTOBO Response“ Apostle Suleiman Is Desperate” (673 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STEPHANIE OTOBO Response“ Apostle Suleiman Is Desperate” by cocolacec(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Apostle Suleiman is Scared and Desperate, Trying to use my people against me, “I Curse You for humiliating My Dear mother, I will come after you LEGALLY if Anything Happens To my Family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an1QC6tiXek
Re: STEPHANIE OTOBO Response“ Apostle Suleiman Is Desperate” by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2017
Now this lady needs a doctor.

1 Like

Re: STEPHANIE OTOBO Response“ Apostle Suleiman Is Desperate” by Amoyinoluwa24: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2017
na wa oo grin grin.. this her English sef shocked
Re: STEPHANIE OTOBO Response“ Apostle Suleiman Is Desperate” by Bashirfuntua(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2017
please
Re: STEPHANIE OTOBO Response“ Apostle Suleiman Is Desperate” by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2017
Today I believe this lady...
Re: STEPHANIE OTOBO Response“ Apostle Suleiman Is Desperate” by Mrmoz(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2017
The media is really feeding this issue thatz y it flourishand just won't die...anyway the world always want sometin to talk about
Re: STEPHANIE OTOBO Response“ Apostle Suleiman Is Desperate” by babytoun: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:
Today I believe this lady...

God bless you.

someone cant be this bold to go to court and any sensible person will just wish her away. we need to hear her out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STEPHANIE OTOBO Response“ Apostle Suleiman Is Desperate” by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
babytoun:

God bless you.

someone cant be this bold to go to court and any sensible person will just wish her away. we need to hear her out

Madness no dey remember names..

They want me to believe she is mad, what happens if I choose to believe she is not..

These God of men are crooked most of the times..

1 Like

Re: STEPHANIE OTOBO Response“ Apostle Suleiman Is Desperate” by johnydon22(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
it is obvious that apostle suleiman is desperate, i mean take a look at the shameful clown show the man and his wife is pulling off, they are just trying too hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: STEPHANIE OTOBO Response“ Apostle Suleiman Is Desperate” by Martinez19(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:

Madness no dey remember names..

They want me to believe she is mad, what happens if I choose to believe she is not..

These God of men are crooked most of the times..
100% of men of God are crooks. They take advantage of people. Miracles, healing and wonders don't occur easily, it is rare, that is why they resort to scam to make money. They are deceivers of the first class.
Re: STEPHANIE OTOBO Response“ Apostle Suleiman Is Desperate” by petra1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
She' has told enough lies that one one should take her serioudly
Re: STEPHANIE OTOBO Response“ Apostle Suleiman Is Desperate” by Amberon: 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Falacy of hasty generalizations. Good and bad exists in the world concurrently. Not all men if God are crooks.
Martinez19:
100% of men of God are crooks. They take advantage of people. Miracles, healing and wonders don't occur easily, it is rare, that is why they resort to scam to make money. They are deceivers of the first class.

1 Like

Re: STEPHANIE OTOBO Response“ Apostle Suleiman Is Desperate” by Ken4Christ: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
All men of God are not crooks. Otherwise, it also means that all men are crooks and that will include you and your father also. We should be careful how we make comments. We have over 100,000 Pastors in this country, how many have been involved in one form of scandal that should make one to conclude all men of God are crooks. Please, watch your mouth less you go down to your grave early.

1 Like

Re: STEPHANIE OTOBO Response“ Apostle Suleiman Is Desperate” by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Go to court already FFS....

(1) (Reply)

Why Christians Will Cry In Heaven / Pastor ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO And KUMUYI Warn Students Not To Attend Arabic Classes. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/09/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.