Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,975 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Neanderthal Dna Exist In Yoruba And Khoisan - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Neanderthal Dna Exist In Yoruba And Khoisan (6199 Views)

Sub Saharan People Do Not Have Neanderthal DNA / Names Of Traditional Rulers In Yoruba Land / Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neanderthal Dna Exist In Yoruba And Khoisan by 9jakool: 9:00pm On May 21, 2017
Hati13:

You told me once that you are Christian, but not like the Christians of catholic, orthodox or Protestant. Is your Christianity related to Yoruba Judaism?
There is no such thing as Yoruba Judaism. Yoruba have their own traditional beliefs which were incorporated as part of Yoruba culture until contact with foreign religions like Islam or Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Neanderthal Dna Exist In Yoruba And Khoisan by Olu317(m): 9:13pm On May 21, 2017
9jakool:

You are overthinking everything. It's coincidence and that's all. Jewish are Middle Eastern. Yoruba are West Africans.
Smile. Part of your ancestors are in the American continents. These people are barely 200—400 years old where they found themselves. Many of them don't look like your West African structure .Imagine if people had lived in West Africa for almost 1200—1400 years, inter marrying with people they met.
Here is the Connection OF YORUBA DNA WITH MIDDLE EAST .Are these coincidence too? Go and do your findings on why Adimula descendants are connected to RAM SACRIFICING,EMPHATICALLY WHITE. I INFORM BECAUSE I AM SPECIFICALLY FROM THAT LINEAGE.

Cheers bro

Re: Neanderthal Dna Exist In Yoruba And Khoisan by 9jakool: 9:55pm On May 21, 2017
Olu317:
Smile. Part of your ancestors are in the American continents. These people are barely 200—400 years old where they found themselves. Many of them don't look like your West African structure .Imagine if people had lived in West Africa for almost 1200—1400 years, inter marrying with people they met.
Here is the Connection OF YORUBA DNA WITH MIDDLE EAST .Are these coincidence too? Go and do your findings on why Adimula descendants are connected to RAM SACRIFICING,EMPHATICALLY WHITE. I INFORM BECAUSE I AM SPECIFICALLY FROM THAT LINEAGE.

Cheers bro

Nahhhh

Keep that to yourself lol.
Re: Neanderthal Dna Exist In Yoruba And Khoisan by Olu317(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2017
MetaPhysical:

Olu,
Ifa preceded Abraham.
How did Abraham worship? How did he perform rites, did he have altar, shrine, temple?
I am tempted to disagree with you based on the detachment from what I have been able to see when I was a child and what I have been able to see and read when I became an adult. IFA has 16 codes which must be learned by the apprentice before he can be able to master it all if he is a very brilliant person and if not, it will take longer years. I detach myself because I do like to be a realist despite my genuine attachment to Yoruba tradition. Yoruba, history's attachment didn't preexist Abraham. If it did, how come Egypt is older than Yoruba Race? Do you doubt? No part of Yoruba land was occupied by anyone around 2000BC. Even Igbo ukwu radiocarbon testified to this. So,where do people get their information? Abraham started with the use of RAM as a sacrifice, why did Yoruba have such too? Yes, I have seen some people here trying to deviate from the truth because of the doubt about the impossibility of it being in existence in West Africa. If you claim that IFA, is older than Abraham's, then, where did Yoruba got the knowledge of exhuming dead bodies and reburial in another place? The first that the account was done was Joseph in the Bible. The Yoruba did it too. If you say the words and the codes existed before Abraham because it was all about God. Then I can agree with you but Abraham was through the history of God was made manifest. Moses wrote the Part of the Bible. In fact, part of the Bible specifically mentioned EVA/IFA being part of Mannasah idolatry worshipping when Northern Kingdom of Israel was captured. The idolatry that God referred in the olden days were reckless attachment to things instead of concentrating on God himself. The IFA codes can be learned by anyone because it is all about mastering the words and memorising them. And once any individual have problem(s), the priest is consulted for the solution ,then the relative atonement codes are chanted which will naturally surfaces on the tray used to communicate with the spiritual world . And after this is done, due to to conjuring the words to that effect. Solution aren't farfetched. That's how it is. How then do you think, It existed before Abraham, when in fact ,history of mankind properly begun in the city of Babel when the world's language scattered with different tongues,according to the Bible. Where in IFA CODES DID IT EMPHASISED HOW WORLD LANGUAGE SCATTERED? I am waiting to learn from you my dear brother.

1 Like

Re: Neanderthal Dna Exist In Yoruba And Khoisan by Olu317(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2017
9jakool:

Nahhhh

Keep that to yourself lol.
Of course bro,certain things are indeed to be kept personally. But I decided to open certain part because of the misinformation peddled around. Many people will see the part that I have mentioned about O'ODUA descendants. And those that have BINI's orientation will begin to think twice before they spew out trash. Then I expect you to do more research bro. It has nothing to do with attachment to the LAND of Israel but knowing one's original history and being proud of it. You see T.B JOSHUA RELOCATING TO ISRAEL. Some people will claim that it was because of the problem he has with Nigeria's government. But alas, Nigeria government are begging him to stay aback. If T. B Joshua has bad reputation, will Israelis government want to have anything to do with him ? IN FACT THEY ARE ANXIOUS TO ACCEPT HIM. DO YOU KNOW WHY HE WENT THERE? IF YOU ARE A DEEP YORUBA MAN, YOU WILL KNOW THAT NOTHING HAPPENS TO YORUBA PEOPLE WITHOUT WHAT WE CALL “KADARA " AND AYANMO. JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITHIN FEW YEARS FROM NOW. YORUBA ARE SPECIAL PEOPLE IF YOU HAVE STUDIED OUR HISTORY WITH DETACHMENT.
Re: Neanderthal Dna Exist In Yoruba And Khoisan by MetaPhysical: 2:55am On May 22, 2017
Olu317:
I am tempted to disagree with you based on the detachment from what I have been able to see when I was a child and what I have been able to see and read when I became an adult. IFA has 16 codes which must be learned by the apprentice before he can be able to master it all if he is a very brilliant person and if not, it will take longer years. I detach myself because I do like to be a realist despite my genuine attachment to Yoruba tradition. Yoruba, history's attachment didn't preexist Abraham. If it did, how come Egypt is older than Yoruba Race? Do you doubt? No part of Yoruba land was occupied by anyone around 2000BC. Even Igbo ukwu radiocarbon testified to this. So,where do people get their information? Abraham started with the use of RAM as a sacrifice, why did Yoruba have such too? Yes, I have seen some people here trying to deviate from the truth because of the doubt about the impossibility of it being in existence in West Africa. If you claim that IFA, is older than Abraham's, then, where did Yoruba got the knowledge of exhuming dead bodies and reburial in another place? The first that the account was done was Joseph in the Bible. The Yoruba did it too. If you say the words and the codes existed before Abraham because it was all about God. Then I can agree with you but Abraham was through the history of God was made manifest. Moses wrote the Part of the Bible. In fact, part of the Bible specifically mentioned EVA/IFA being part of Mannasah idolatry worshipping when Northern Kingdom of Israel was captured. The idolatry that God referred in the olden days were reckless attachment to things instead of concentrating on God himself. The IFA codes can be learned by anyone because it is all about mastering the words and memorising them. And once any individual have problem(s), the priest is consulted for the solution ,then the relative atonement codes are chanted which will naturally surfaces on the tray used to communicate with the spiritual world . And after this is done, due to to conjuring the words to that effect. Solution aren't farfetched. That's how it is. How then do you think, It existed before Abraham, when in fact ,history of mankind properly begun in the city of Babel when the world's language scattered with different tongues,according to the Bible. Where in IFA CODES DID IT EMPHASISED HOW WORLD LANGUAGE SCATTERED? I am waiting to learn from you my dear brother.

Olu,
Allow me to digress a little and talk about the mechanism of sound production in the mouth.

When you inhale air in the lungs it expands the sacks which causes displacement in the diaphragm and this pushes the stomach to swell. Exhale follows the reverse. We need air to speak. In speaking, air gushes out of the throat (the voice box) but it has no form or accent until it gets in the mouth. The inter-working mechanisms of ear, nose, teeth and tongue uses the air to shape and produce words and accents. If a person looses couple of teeth in their mouth their ability to roll, slip, twist and twirl the air pressure diminishes and it can become difficult to understand them, even though theyve been with us for many many years.

You mentioned African Americans and they have been in America a period of 300yrs and they know no other language but English, yet, their mouth mechanisms work exactly as that of the Black Africans.

I bring this up to dismantle arguments on tonal vs root verbiage and dispell that as a temporary shift not relevant to historical ancestry and etymology of words.

I dont know if it was you or 9jakool relating Araba and Rabbi as non-related. They are cognates and share root.

R equates to celestial and divine
Ori, Orisha, Orun (sky), Orun (sun), Irawo, Aroko, Oro

B equates to reward, birth, that which was in growth and accumulation and manifest in a breakthrough
Ebi (birth), Ebun, Ibu,

The principal letters conveying the phenomenon are R and B, so guess what Araba mean....
That which issued forth from a divine, in other words anointed! This is exactly what Rabbi is.

While Rabbi and Araba are geodistant apart, the ancient use and denotion are colocated.

The whole purpose of man-God relationship is "righteousness".

The vehicle to attain righteousness are varied and thats what the different modes of worship are.

Why righteousness?
Because the template of creation was at one point soiled, and ever since our consciousness has busied itself trying to clean it up...which brings us to atonement.

The rituals of cleansing include animal sacrifice and other things which open the awareness and consciousness, hitherto blocked.

Abraham lived under a divine law. Those laws have the dos and donts. To remain righteous and on the side of divine grace he had to observe those laws. Whatever creeds and laws they were, these formed his worship. But who brought and implemented that practice? Noah.

Adam was referred as the creation of God. Abraham was friend of God. Noah was the righteous of God.

Noah began a new world order of creation, humanity and righteousness. His grandson, Lamurudu began the Yoruba lineage that continued with Oduduwa and the 7 children and 16 grandchildren that today sit on thrones that rule our land.

Some of our divine link to Noah
1 - Omoluabi (Omo Nua bi or Omo Noah bi) which stand for lineage of a righteous people.

2- Aroko to seal contracts - Covenant of the Ark

3 - Sovereingty of land - Release of the dove over water. Ooni performs this rite every year to praise Olokun.

4 - Altar for burnt offering

5 - The use of two of same specie to symbolize a conciliation between spirit and matter. Birth of twins and their cult in Yorubaland.

Some of these were passed down through Abraham to his descendants but majority were learned and acquired in Egypt when Children of Israel were in bondage and also looting the land and temples after sacking the Canaans from their land.

Abraham was also known as anif. Compare to onifa, an adherent of Ifa.
Re: Neanderthal Dna Exist In Yoruba And Khoisan by baby124: 3:30am On May 22, 2017
Hmm. Loads and loads and loads of BS. Neanderthal ko, Baboon ni
Re: Neanderthal Dna Exist In Yoruba And Khoisan by Olu317(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2017
MetaPhysical:

Olu,
Allow me to digress a little and talk about the mechanism of sound production in the mouth.

When you inhale air in the lungs it expands the sacks which causes displacement in the diaphragm and this pushes the stomach to swell. Exhale follows the reverse. We need air to speak. In speaking, air gushes out of the throat (the voice box) but it has no form or accent until it gets in the mouth. The inter-working mechanisms of ear, nose, teeth and tongue uses the air to shape and produce words and accents. If a person looses couple of teeth in their mouth their ability to roll, slip, twist and twirl the air pressure diminishes and it can become difficult to understand them, even though theyve been with us for many many years.

You mentioned African Americans and they have been in America a period of 300yrs and they know no other language but English, yet, their mouth mechanisms work exactly as that of the Black Africans.

I bring this up to dismantle arguments on tonal vs root verbiage and dispell that as a temporary shift not relevant to historical ancestry and etymology of words.

I dont know if it was you or 9jakool relating Araba and Rabbi as non-related. They are cognates and share root.

R equates to celestial and divine
Ori, Orisha, Orun (sky), Orun (sun), Irawo, Aroko, Oro

B equates to reward, birth, that which was in growth and accumulation and manifest in a breakthrough
Ebi (birth), Ebun, Ibu,

The principal letters conveying the phenomenon are R and B, so guess what Araba mean....
That which issued forth from a divine, in other words anointed! This is exactly what Rabbi is.

While Rabbi and Araba are geodistant apart, the ancient use and denotion are colocated.

The whole purpose of man-God relationship is "righteousness".

The vehicle to attain righteousness are varied and thats what the different modes of worship are.

Why righteousness?
Because the template of creation was at one point soiled, and ever since our consciousness has busied itself trying to clean it up...which brings us to atonement.

The rituals of cleansing include animal sacrifice and other things which open the awareness and consciousness, hitherto blocked.

Abraham lived under a divine law. Those laws have the dos and donts. To remain righteous and on the side of divine grace he had to observe those laws. Whatever creeds and laws they were, these formed his worship. But who brought and implemented that practice? Noah.

Adam was referred as the creation of God. Abraham was friend of God. Noah was the righteous of God.

Noah began a new world order of creation, humanity and righteousness. His grandson, Lamurudu began the Yoruba lineage that continued with Oduduwa and the 7 children and 16 grandchildren that today sit on thrones that rule our land.

Some of our divine link to Noah
1 - Omoluabi (Omo Nua bi or Omo Noah bi) which stand for lineage of a righteous people.

2- Aroko to seal contracts - Covenant of the Ark

3 - Sovereingty of land - Release of the dove over water. Ooni performs this rite every year to praise Olokun.

4 - Altar for burnt offering

5 - The use of two of same specie to symbolize a conciliation between spirit and matter. Birth of twins and their cult in Yorubaland.

Some of these were passed down through Abraham to his descendants but majority were learned and acquired in Egypt when Children of Israel were in bondage and also looting the land and temples after sacking the Canaans from their land.

Abraham was also known as anif. Compare to onifa, an adherent of Ifa.
Yes, I was the one that mentioned ARABA as having similarities to the function they perform. We all know, human beings descended from Noah. But specifically, Yoruba are offspring of Abraham and not LAMURUDU/NIMROD. This is because Nimrod was not a A high Priest but Terah that served under him. After that Abram was born as a direct son of Terah. If you try decode Omo lu a bi as the interpretation of Noah's righteousness. I don't have a problem with it because Shem was one that took the greatest blessing of Noah. He was a prophet after his father Noah, if we go through his account very well. This explains the reason Terah could take after him. It is based and the account of the original story of Adimula that I have been able to pin the identity of Adimula from the land of Egypt ,where they lived before migration toward this direction. So, in a short form, Lamurudu was not the father of Yoruba because he was a proud warrior. The account that happened that is close to the killing of a king called Josiah.
Re: Neanderthal Dna Exist In Yoruba And Khoisan by Olu317(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2017
The Yoruba sculpture that have similarities with Middle East's . This is largely part of the reasons that the archaeologists and historians have tentatively accept the account of Yoruba theory of migration from the Middle East. Only one out the three Bronze cast isn't Yoruba work but work done in Ancient Babylonia.

Re: Neanderthal Dna Exist In Yoruba And Khoisan by Rossikki: 6:00pm On May 29, 2017
naijalander:
which truth is found in Yoruba DNA, am also a Yoruba guy but I choose to be objective in all my research and research shows that Yoruba people did not migrate from anywhere. Neither did Igbo or Hausas, we have all always been within this region called Nigeria..

"Research" shows no such thing. A multiplicity of scholars and researchers have traced various African groups, including Yorubas, Igbos, and Hausas, to ancient migrations from the North, i.e. the Nile Valley and the Levant.
Re: Neanderthal Dna Exist In Yoruba And Khoisan by Olu317(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2017
In the land of Egypt, in the area called Elephanté,exist a people under the name of a high priest called ONIA

Re: Neanderthal Dna Exist In Yoruba And Khoisan by Olu317(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2017
In the land of Egypt, in the area called Elephanté,exist a people under the name of a high priest called ONIA.

Re: Neanderthal Dna Exist In Yoruba And Khoisan by naijalander: 11:18am On May 30, 2017
define ancient

Rossikki:

"Research" shows no such thing. A multiplicity of scholars and researchers have traced various African groups, including Yorubas, Igbos, and Hausas, to ancient migrations from the North, i.e. the Nile Valley and the Levant.
Re: Neanderthal Dna Exist In Yoruba And Khoisan by Olu317(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2017
OONI first appeared in EGYPT history. The first descendants of AARON were the first priest head of the Jewish community in the land of Egypt before one of the son of David, who married the daughter of a man whose father was called JADDUA became the descendants PRIEST —KING of the Jewish group today's South West Nigeria. They lived in a place called Elephanté in Egypt. In the land of Egypt, where the name of ONIAS appeared, was called THE LAND OF ONIAS . The same can be said about the OONI,whose real meaning means The OWNER OF THE VAST LAND. ONIAS was Priest–king over the children of Jewish settlers in the land of Egypt and OONI is a priest—king and function as the head king of Yoruba nation. Before ONIAS arrived in Egypt, there were Jewish settlement who were majority, the lineage of Aaron of Priestly lineage to the house of King David. And until the marriage of one of the daughter of Priestly lineage to the DAVID monarchial lineage, that the ONIAS became established properly. Until the last destruction of their temple because of Ram slaughter as sacrifice which led to war against the Jewish people and their eventual movement toward the present place called ULE UFE. The ULEUFE is a name that was a reflection on their past history. It was the eventual settlements of these people after series of years of movement into different settlements at different location in the wilderness,where rest was established.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The New OBA Of Benin First Son (photo) / Miss Akwa Ibom Beauty Queen Dies Under Strange Shocking Situations / The Gullah Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.