Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,195 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

What The F Is Wrong With Bornstar? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What The F Is Wrong With Bornstar? (731 Views)

[new Music] Chris Brown: Where The F**k Is My Lighter Download / Who The F##k Is Speed Darlington?! Lol: / "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The F Is Wrong With Bornstar? by freshbuoy: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2009
JUST SAW THIS VIDEO ON FB. . .WAS EXPECTING A CHRISTMAS SONG AND WHAT I GOT WAS SOME HARDCORE RAGGA SHIZNIT. . .WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING @ CHRISTMAS?

[flash=425,340]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hMZBOCprTA&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: What The F Is Wrong With Bornstar? by bombsquad(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2009
picture video for pype diss track, very funny and creative
Re: What The F Is Wrong With Bornstar? by ofokaofoki: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2009
he didnt mention pype now. why una dey misunderstand am? una nor get work o. besides pype is tight too. the song is not that cool as a diss song , i mean the bornstar i know can do better than this ,
the beat is too weak for a diss song, just an opinion tho.
Re: What The F Is Wrong With Bornstar? by bombsquad(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2009
ofokaofoki:

he didnt mention pype now. why una dey misunderstand am? una nor get work o. besides pype is tight too. the song is not that cool as a diss song , i mean the bornstar i know can do better than this ,
the beat is too weak for a diss song, just an opinion tho.

my brother,it has been confirmed. . .na pype in kill for the track. . pype recorded a response at his producers place in isolo but it was too weak to be released. . .the thing na confirmed gist oh. . .no dull

(1) (Reply)

*hot New Leak* - Make It Better Ft Ice Prince, Mo'cheddah, Funbi + Mobie / Eminem Breaks Multiple Records Simultaneously / Rihanna S&m Video Banned In 11countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.