Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,635 members, 7,901,959 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Sickness Is Associated With Changes In Urine Colour. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Sickness Is Associated With Changes In Urine Colour. (1087 Views)

He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / What Causes White Particles To Float In Urine Of A Male? / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sickness Is Associated With Changes In Urine Colour. by mybestlove(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
A friend confided on me to assist him curse a sickness he feels is an STD. Having lost his job late last year and broke right now, he came to me for assistance. I am willing to help him because he was there for me in time of difficulty. But, he couldn't tell me exactly what his ailment was. He just told me that he noticed that while urinating his urine occasionally changes to palmwine colour. I advised him to go for a laboratory test but he said no, that he only needs to visit a herbalist for some herbs.
Please nairalanders, what could this sickness be?
Urine changing to palm wine colour while urinating, is it a symptom of an STD or something else. Many could be in the same situation. Please doctors on nairaland we need your advise.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Sickness Is Associated With Changes In Urine Colour. by LionDeLeo: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hepatitis, nicknamed "yellow fever".
Re: What Sickness Is Associated With Changes In Urine Colour. by Osasnidas(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
a lab test is the best for diagnosis.. milky or cloudy urine is like a symptom of an infection.. the color and smell for physical analysis while its constituent chemically can b used to solve the case
Re: What Sickness Is Associated With Changes In Urine Colour. by Fmartin(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
kidney problem
Re: What Sickness Is Associated With Changes In Urine Colour. by Lexusgs430: 2:16am On Mar 30, 2017
mybestlove:
A friend confided on me to assist him curse a sickness he feels is an STD. Having lost his job late last year and broke right now, he came to me for assistance. I am willing to help him because he was there for me in time of difficulty. But, he couldn't tell me exactly what his ailment was. He just told me that he noticed that while urinating his urine occasionally changes to palmwine colour. I advised him to go for a laboratory test but he said no, that he only needs to visit a herbalist for some herbs.
Urine changing to palm wine colour while urinating, is it a symptom of an STD or something else. Many could be in the same situation. Please doctors on nairaland we need your advise.
Thank you.

Does the herbalist have a lab to conduct a urinalysis?

2 Likes

Re: What Sickness Is Associated With Changes In Urine Colour. by Lexusgs430: 2:35am On Mar 30, 2017
mybestlove:
Thank you.

While urinating, does he/you have a stinging sensation?
NB: Based on the assumption that this friend, might just actually be you....... ...
Re: What Sickness Is Associated With Changes In Urine Colour. by EmelyStuart: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
U know when I have the similar symptoms I went to urgent care in Dallas, Texas (I am currently working there). I found information about them on https://frontlineer.com/ . Really good specialsts and professional attitude.
Re: What Sickness Is Associated With Changes In Urine Colour. by nancyreagan58: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2018
I would definitely seek professional medical care instead of just asking online. I recently had some changes in my urine and visited a freestanding ER in Dallas. Not only was there no wait times, but within an hour I was leaving the ER with diagnosis.

(1) (Reply)

What You Can Do To Reduce The Spread Of Cold Sores Or Fever Blisters / Beautiful Nigerian Student Dies During Child Birth (see Her Photos) / Help Me! HIV Patient Bites Me While Fighting, Are My Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.