Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

Having Sleep Troubles! Then Talk To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sleep Troubles! Then Talk To Me (968 Views)

I Can’t Stay Indoors Because My Wife’s Troubles Are Bigger Than Coronavirus – Ma / Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Sleep Troubles! Then Talk To Me by FitnessDoctor: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger and

you are about to be exposed

Probably you have been tossing and turning every other night…

And tonight you are wondering, “how am I going to sleep?”, you are used to staying awake for so long, checking the time and wishing for dawn to come.

You might be wondering “why can’t I be like this guy?”, with a smile on my face for one night.

Well, this ebook wants to do more than just put a smile on your sleeping face every night and make you doze off in seconds, literally. It also wants to enlighten you. Because, my dear, you are becoming sleep deprived.

Yes, you have been going through the tiredness, the stress and your health is definitely declining, talk about having a weaker immune system.
You stay awake like the security guard who never sleeps looking into the night sky or even performing all-nights on social media just to keep your busy.

You can GET THIS EBOOK FOR FREE

HOW TO FALL ASLEEP IN ONE MINUTE CLICK HERE http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-fall-asleep-in-one-minute.html

Re: Having Sleep Troubles! Then Talk To Me by donolatunji(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
What Can A Woman Who Urinates Blood Use
Re: Having Sleep Troubles! Then Talk To Me by gamaliel121(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Codeine 4 bottles...
Re: Having Sleep Troubles! Then Talk To Me by FitnessDoctor: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
donolatunji:
What Can A Woman Who Urinates Blood Use

Have you seen your doctor or asked the woman to see her doctor??
Re: Having Sleep Troubles! Then Talk To Me by donolatunji(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Have you seen your doctor or asked the woman to see her doctor??
She Doesn't Have One
Re: Having Sleep Troubles! Then Talk To Me by FitnessDoctor: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
donolatunji:

She Doesn't Have One

Urinating blood can be a symptom of a mild, or serious diseases, or it might just be a sign of a malfunction of an organ or a system in the body.. The best way to tackle such an issue is to allow a doctor take a diagnosis...

There are questions that needs to be asked... like how long has it been going.. what medications have been administered to suppress or stop it?.. Possibilities of STDs...

I recommend going to a doctor

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Having Sleep Troubles! Then Talk To Me by donolatunji(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Urinating blood can be a symptom of a mild, or serious diseases, or it might just be a sign of a malfunction of an organ or a system in the body.. The best way to tackle such an issue is to allow a doctor take a diagnosis...

There are questions that needs to be asked... like how long has it been going.. what medications have been administered to suppress or stop it?.. Possibilities of STDs...

I recommend going to a doctor

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
I Laud Yo Reply, Will Let Her Know Asap.cheesycheesy
Re: Having Sleep Troubles! Then Talk To Me by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yes, I cant sleep, I NEED MONEY
Re: Having Sleep Troubles! Then Talk To Me by mayorski01(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Maychang:
Yes, I cant sleep, I NEED MONEY
Rob a fvcking bank
Re: Having Sleep Troubles! Then Talk To Me by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hey doc,I haven't slept for as much as 4hours both day and night for the past 4years(since I was 12) even diazepam has no effect on me and these days,I just shut my eyelids without really sleeping,what can I possibly do?
Re: Having Sleep Troubles! Then Talk To Me by FitnessDoctor: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
donolatunji:

I Laud Yo Reply, Will Let Her Know Asap.cheesycheesy

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Please keep me posted on how everything goes
Re: Having Sleep Troubles! Then Talk To Me by FitnessDoctor: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2017
cc: skillful01

I could recommend you getting the HOW TO FALL ASLEEP IN ONE MINUTE EBOOK... try it for one week and tell me what you think..

its free .... You can get it here http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-fall-asleep-in-one-minute.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, What Is The Difference Between A Frugal Spender And A Stingy Person / Another Man Gets Stuck Inside Bestfriend’s Wife While Doing It From The Back / Nigerian Man Marries His Hospital Bed Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.