Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,914 members, 7,895,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan (1441 Views)

75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her / Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by ezenaija(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
A Nigerian Bae based in UK (food blogger and bride-to-be) discovered her entrepreneur fiancé was a wine scam fraudster who had duped suppliers at their lavish £50,000 wedding and bought her a 'diamond' engagement ring worth just £20, a court has heard.
Lasse Hartmann, 43, claimed he provided mental coaching for Usain Bolt and had won Denmark’s highest military honour as part of his ruse to fleece his victims out of £133,000, jurors heard.

Among his alleged crimes, the 'wine expert' hired celebrity chef Simon Hustone for his £50,000 wedding to[b] Adanma Wokoh[/b], but left him £3,527 out of pocket when Hartmann never paid for the wine.

Miss Wokoh, a food blogger, then broke off the engagement after she began getting emails from some of Hartmann’s alleged victims.
She then discovered the diamond engagement ring he bought her was a fake worth less than a round of drinks.
He had also sent his fiancée emails pretending to be his mother, or his personal assistant called ‘Camile', the court was told.
As part of his alleged 18-month scam, Hartmann made bogus investments, pretending he had moved into corporate management, and had worked alongside Nike and Red Bull, the court was told.

He took on a driver and a personal assistant and claimed he was a dealer in fine wine, Snaresbrook Crown Court heard.
He also convinced Miss Wokoh to lend him cash and they rented a luxury flat on Park Lane, Mayfair.
Eleanor Mawrey, prosecuting, said Hartmann told his alleged victims he made his millions and offered them deals on vintages which never materialised.

But the con began to unravel when Miss Wokoh started receiving messages from some of Hartmann’s alleged victims.
After breaking off the engagement, she discovered Hartmann had gone to elaborate lengths to cover his tracks including a series of faked emails, the court heard.
He showed her forged bank statements from Société Générale as he took £13,900 from her.

Read full Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4360096/Entrepreneur-planned-sham-50-000-wedding-fianc-e.html#ixzz4cjxnpctN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by FvckShiT(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
yöu fûçking got fúçking served
Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by ikp120(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hahahahahhahahhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by Flexherbal(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oyinbo yahoo boy !
Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by newyorks(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
na gwobe
Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by maxti: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Humans!
Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by Fadman4real(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
lol i no fit laugh oyinbo yahoo boy
Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2017

See classic scam grin

Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oshey!!! I keep laugh at the so called Nigerian Yahoo! boys. Most of these guys are into Fetishisms. Only a few of them can really play the game.
Now to the oyinbo guys. The biggest fraud ever recorded is by them. So dem sabi the game pass us.
I pity the lady though. Bushmeat dey catch the hunter. grin
Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by buffalowings: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
this one weak me o

white man to jasi

disclaimer

I don't condone fraud

Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
What a sleeky scammer
Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by Kowor(f): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tables turned.
Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by ezenaija(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
The hunter is now the hunted

Kowor:
Tables turned.
Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by ezenaija(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Imagine Oyinbo duping Nwaada Igbo

OrestesDante:
Oshey!!! I keep laugh at the so called Nigerian Yahoo! boys. Most of these guys are into Fetishisms. Only a few of them can really play the game.
Now to the oyinbo guys. The biggest fraud ever recorded is by them. So dem sabi the game pass us.
I pity the lady though. Bushmeat dey catch the hunter. grin
Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by ezenaija(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
No be small thing oo

Fadman4real:
lol i no fit laugh oyinbo yahoo boy
Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by dtruth50: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
i don't believe dis girl has complete 9ja blood movin in her vein
Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by mediocre(m): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bushmeat don catch hunter
Re: British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan by Blackfire(m): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Upcoming bastard

(1) (Reply)

Here's The Perfect Age To Get Married According To New Study / Women Are Scum Too! / Couple Had No Pics Of Their Wedding Day,So They Had A Photoshoot 60 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.