Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:50 PM

Coldroom For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Coldroom For Sale (1533 Views)

A cheap Working P Coldroom For Sale (urgent) / An Equiped Coldroom For Sale At Dopemu Agege. / Coldroom For Sale, 40ft Container With An Extra Sporting Engine N2.5m with Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coldroom For Sale by samclet(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2009
A functioning Coldroom @ agbado ijaye area is available for sale.
Price, 9m (asking)
For more details call arch show on
08035705237 08025532526
Re: Coldroom For Sale by EmmaAjayi(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2009
Kindly post the details including the pictures and others equipments involved.
Re: Coldroom For Sale by nbem2008: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2009
Emma Ajayi:

Kindly post the details including the pictures and others equipments involved.

@emma ajayi

There is NO 's' in EQUIPMENT. And by others, I assume you mean OTHER
Re: Coldroom For Sale by EmmaAjayi(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2009
I have the believe that you get my message. All l want to know is that when you talk of coldroom, you mean the coldroom, generator and other equipment that are being used to run the coldroom business. Chikena.
Re: Coldroom For Sale by nbem2008: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2010
@ Emma Ajayi

The point is NOT if I understood what you meant, rather you should do/say it CORRECTLY. Or are you allergic to doing things the RIGHT way? Instead of you to acknowledge your errors and present yourself correctly, you're there being defensive. This "Anyhow, Anyhow" mentality needs to stop in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

4bedroom Duplex,with Library For Sale @ Magodo Phase 1,isheri: Pictures / 3 Brm Flats For Sale @ Gbagada, Ikosi Gra,magodo Gra,lekki Ph1 And Oniru Estate. / Apartment To Let At Opebi, Omole, Adeniyi Jones, Oregun And Ilupeju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.