Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,075 members, 7,946,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

To My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To My Husband (898 Views)

My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress / My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Husband by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
I will cook for you, tidy your house, treat you as a "lord"....I will give you my body, anytime you wish. I am a feminist, a proud one.
Here are what i demand from my husband in return for the above:
1.pet me, pamper me. I prefer the affectionate name "baby". Tickle me alot.
2. You should be authorative. I am a hot headed lady, thus i need a man that can control me. Someone that would give me orders, and i must succumb. Someone, i wouldnt dare disobey.
3.hug me alot. I prefer it to kisses, sex et al . i had to buy a teddy bear to hug at night when my son goes to boarding school.
4.love my son and accept his religion. He means my life, i can die for him. He is not your son, but love him as much as you love me. I am pained he took after his dad and embraced islam and not my christianity,but i dont refrain him from practising his faith.
5.carter for our needs.put us in a comfort zone. I am trying to curb my spend thrift attitude, but dont deny us a single want. If i want an italian pair of stiletto and you have the money, buy it, else i would cry.
6. I dont nagg, dont nagg as well. It irkes me.
7. Take it easy With my dressing, my fashion. As a frequent club goer , the skirt may not reach the knees, the bra straps may not be covered, the cleavage may show. I can't start dressing like mary-amaka over the night...trying to change.
8. I have only drank to stupor once and regretted it. I have never drunk to stupor afterwards. Don't seize my can of beer from me please...
9.Don't cheat on me...please. I will surely dump your ass, no mercy....at all.
10.love me
Re: To My Husband by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just come out plain and tell us you need a husband so that the pm will start pouring in.... Just sort out d best and voila, you are hitched. Be careful though

1 Like

Re: To My Husband by Frolic: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Would you marry a Muslim?
Re: To My Husband by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nma27:
Just come out plain and tell us you need a husband so that the pm will start pouring in.... Just sort out d best and voila, you are hitched. Be careful though
Eyea...I can't count the suitors that came just this year that I had to reject....spent a decade rocking clubs while being singles..so marriage ain't my priority... Just wanna to describe my ideal husband
Re: To My Husband by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Frolic:
Would you marry a Muslim?
Don't know.....
Check my previous post "I quit my engagement"
Re: To My Husband by Frolic: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Michellekabod:

Don't know.....
Check my previous post "I quit my engagement"
okay got it.
Re: To My Husband by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Michellekabod:

Eyea...I can't count the suitors that came just this year that I had to reject....spent a decade rocking clubs while being singles..so marriage ain't my priority... Just wanna to describe my ideal husband
All d best
Re: To My Husband by fav444(f): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
@
Re: To My Husband by RealHaute: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nice one Cardboard Michelle. We just learnt you're a masochist.

fav444:
@ Op, I love ur No. 1 and 2.
That's my spec in a man. A man should be a man. I am a very successful woman therefore I need a regulating pedal.

In other words, you want a bodybuilder. It's okay.
Re: To My Husband by wtfCode: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: To My Husband by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=RealHaute post=55083090]Nice one Cardboard Michelle. We just learnt you're a masochist.

In other words, you want a bodybuilder. It's okay.[/quote
Kabod- Hebrew name for "God's glory".
Thank you
Re: To My Husband by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=Michellekabod post=55084643][/quote]

Are you a Kike (Jew)?
Re: To My Husband by sdavirus: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2017
My kind of woman, asides the booze and clubbing. Nice goals. Hope you find him.....o he finds you wink

(1) (Reply)

Stop Chasing Love, It Comes At The Right Time, Or Right At The 'come' Time. / Chinese Man Breaks Man-hood During ‘vigorous Intercourse,’ / More Reasons To Join Beard Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.