Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,926 members, 7,931,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:00 PM

Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike (23939 Views)

Covid-19: See Food Items Gov.wike Wants To Distribute To Rivers People / 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa / Ortom Patches Potholes On Benue Roads At Night Over Buhari’s Visit (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2017
did benue people vote wike?
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Phemoo10(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Wike is everything Awolowo dreamt of being.....

Before his unfortunate suicide.

You need to wise up bro. Must you put tribal sentiment into everything?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by jossy4joseph(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2017
Wike Wike Wike Wike the people's governor
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Alphaoscar: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2017
jabojafa:
so u think d 4B is Rivers state moni? Wike wudnt be foolish enuf to use Rivers moni n construct anoda state road. Am sure he is using his personal moni except d laws of the state allow for such.

Hahahaha ,

so you think and believe wike is so rich to the extent of fukking out #4b ( four billion Naira o) to undertake projects in another state from his own pocket

Even he can't spend Rivers state's 4b anyhow not to talk of his own personal money.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by veraiyke(m): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2017
And the port harcourt roads are still bad and people suffering. Instead of developing you own state you want to show off elsewhere
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by honestivo(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2017
this rascality have to end come 2019,this is a man that have not constructed any road in the rural area, in his state.Rivers is in the hand of one chance gov
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Queenema(f): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2017
Atiku2019:
grin grin
Rivers money for the development of Benue State?
Wake Up Wike
Help me ask abeg..
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by honestivo(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2017
How much does he earn
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2017
Atiku2019:
grin grin
Rivers money for the development of Benue State?
Wake Up Wike
boss! It's just a banter.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by EROMS38(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
new2012:
Bad ass governor...
as in ehnn na real badt governor..I like him grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by samjeorg(m): 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nukualofa:
I concur with you. Wike should face Rivers State squarely. He should do the inner roads in Eleparanwo instead of playing politics here

wike have already done Eliparanwo. St john to OGBOGORO, Iwofe roads.

Any other inlet roads are nddc projects of which eliparanwo big tree to nddc road is under construction as we speak.

The man is just too good. He may be a very rugged dude, but sincerely that guy is working.

1 Like

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by cutedela: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hmmmm,everything seems to be so bad and down in Benue state because the governor is weak and insensitive to the plight of the people. I think Wike is just showing solidarity admist politicking at a time when life seems to be difficult for the ordinary Benue man/woman especially those in the village settings. I have used virtually all the road network mentioned for reconstruction by Governor Wike of Rivers state and I can tell you without fear or favour that all the road is indeed bad especially Naka-Adoka road,Aliade-oju-obi-Otukpo road and Aliade-Otukpo road especially that Taraku area is more or less a death Trap now. Wike,go on in your might to help the people of Benue state as we all can only hope that the state governor wakes up soon before things get extremely bad.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Alphaoscar:
This is crass rascality. Why should Wike be spending Rivers state money building roads in another state? Did he even get the go ahead from the Benue state government before embarking on such illegal venture.

Don't you get it? This is sarcasm! Wike is simply telling Urtom, pls make life comfortable for your people if that's the least you can do! It will be the talk of town... So Urtom will do the road because of shame.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Queenema:

Help me ask abeg..

Don't you get it? This is sarcasm! Wike is simply telling Urtom, pls make life comfortable for your people if that's the least you can do! It will be the talk of town... So Urtom will do the road because of shame. I am enjoying this... I hope we all enjoy it... Since we the citizens have refused to wake up our leaders, maybe they can wake themselves up... More of these spats on developments amongst governors... This is what we need now cos we the citizens have failed
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Abagworo(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wike should remember Umuebulu, Obigbo and Iriebe communities. They probably have the worst roads in upland Nigeria.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by ocheRalph(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
With all due respect to you all who are against the river state governor, ortom couldn't open his eyes to see what other state governors are doing in their state without even waiting for the federal allocations. Governor Wike just reminded him of his duty to build roads for Benue people. Look inward Governor Ortom and tap into what Benue state is know for. (food basket of the Nation) Lagos state is running faster than any other state in Nigeria... Becuse they focus on what is the strength of Lagos as a cosmopolitan city.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by frankiedudu: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
May God help this country. Has wike finish with rivers state. These our politicians have nothing in their heads. Y are they playing with our money?
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by ufuosman(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mr wike focus on your state. Use the money to work road on create industry in your state.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by FBIL: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Alphaoscar:
This is crass rascality. Why should Wike be spending Rivers state money building roads in another state? Did he even get the go ahead from the Benue state government before embarking on such illegal venture.
You don't understand the game, boy, ask Mama to explain to you! This is a case of ''since you can't Bleep Madam very well, allow me do it and save your marriage. Chaii! Nwike di bad!!!!
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Reference(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin Hahahah.....Wike is crazy. He wants to incite a social revolt in another state. This is war.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Gravas(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
For those of us who frequently travel through those routes, it is an understatement to say the roads are bad.

1 Like

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Jesusloveyou: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
maimalari:

What a governor.
what a foolish governor..
Endtime governor

1 Like

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Jesusloveyou: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
veraiyke:
And the port harcourt roads are still bad and people suffering. Instead of developing you own state you want to show off elsewhere
the foolish governor were only making jest of ortom.

1 Like

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by jbhill(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
yourexcellency:
This Wike is mad oo. Wetin concern you with Benue roads?
rivers+benue =river benue,thatz all.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Zulu212: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Wike is everything Awolowo dreamt of being.....

Before his unfortunate suicide.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Emmahunk(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Big fool. So Rivers State is totally developed right now
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Abagworo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
95% of roads in Obigbo, Umuebulu and Iriebe are in this condition. Wike should use the 4billion and alleviate the sufferings of these communities in Obio-Akpor, Etche and Oyigbo LGAs before going to Benue.

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by vanjos: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Even if I don't like Wike before, I like this his move. I want other governors to challenge themselves. Naija must get better....

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by spycamera: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
We have always known that when two elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers it. If the reverse is going to be the case here, then we should rather be happy than sympathising or crying for the fighting elephants. Common people would be the ones to ultimately benefit from this project irrespective of his motive if he eventually executes it. Developing nations including Nigeria have been benefiting from aids given by developed countries and so, I see nothing wrong if well to do states extend their helping hands to suffering states. After all, what are friends for? Ortom, please leave the pride and allow him to help your people and congratulate him after the project. If somebody does what I can't do, I rather congratulate and celebrate with the person so that people will celebrate with me too whenever I achieve a feat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Slams His Deputy Madumere, Ejiogu And Others / Muiz Shodipe Is Dead! Lagos PDP Secretary Dies (Photo) / MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.