Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,300 members, 7,904,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:14 AM

Two CBN Directors Arrested For Forex Manipulation - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Two CBN Directors Arrested For Forex Manipulation (24352 Views)

Two Oando Directors Resign As Crisis Deepens / CBN Unveils 36 Items Approves For Forex / The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two CBN Directors Arrested For Forex Manipulation by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
On the issue of diverted funds from the Paris club refund, Nigerians are very heartless people.

How can one man embezzle N3.5bn and his cronies a total of N19bn ? Nigerians are actually starving especially people who do not work with the Federal civil service. Of course, what percentage of Nigerians are federal workers ? Only these set of people have a guaranteed income at month end. The economy is still dry but for few sectors which received remittances at the end of 2016.

I still can't understand the heartlessness of men...

Seriously, any excess beyond my personal needs should be given out to help others. Worse off STEALING public money ?

1 Like

Re: Two CBN Directors Arrested For Forex Manipulation by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
thieves.
Re: Two CBN Directors Arrested For Forex Manipulation by me69: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
I have been sayin this for months CBN created scarcity of forex and made naira crash

1 Like

Re: Two CBN Directors Arrested For Forex Manipulation by FBIL: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
....and you think they did it without the Governor's consent?

1 Like

Re: Two CBN Directors Arrested For Forex Manipulation by murmee: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
Am waiting for wen they will arrest the CBN Governor too
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Two CBN Directors Arrested For Forex Manipulation by murmee: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
dragonking3:

I thought that they said that GEJ was the cause of dollar scarcity? Meanwhile it was people under this Buhari era causing the forex manipulation and dollar scarcity.
GEJ has been vindicated once again
No. The CBN Governor and Directors were all there during GEJ administration. They helped and supervised the looting of the treasury. There's no how anyone can absolve GEJ from the calamity that has befallen Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Two CBN Directors Arrested For Forex Manipulation by dragonking3: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
murmee:
No. The CBN Governor and Directors were all there during GEJ administration. They helped and supervised the looting of the treasury. There's no how anyone can absolve GEJ from the calamity that has befallen Nigeria!
They didn't cause the dollar scarcity during GEJ time, so why it is that it happened under Buhari time?

Re: Two CBN Directors Arrested For Forex Manipulation by 989900: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Consistent with my anthem: The CBN is a criminal enterprise. I've consistently called them directors out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks Plan Nationwide Shut-Down Over DSS Detention Of Officers / Unity Bank Dissociates Self From Fraudulent 'Staff' / See Billionaire Bill Gate's House.. It Is Worth $147.5 Million Dollars! (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.