Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Dnt Want 2 Get Involved In Child Abuse.plz Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dnt Want 2 Get Involved In Child Abuse.plz Help. (701 Views)

Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / I Dnt Want To Marry An Ashawo As House Wife, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dnt Want 2 Get Involved In Child Abuse.plz Help. by freecocoa(f): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2009
wad up nairalanders,ope u guyz re great,i hav dis problem dnt knw if i can call it a problem anyway,well i hav dis male frnd dat am older dan he's 16 actually,i've seen him as nothing but my younger bro,d thing is he's having feelins orther dan the type i have for him,infact he's crushing on me, weneva i get mad at him,he sends me sms's starting wit honey,sweet,angel etc am sorry,plus he dsnt like seein me sad & does practically wateva i ask him 2,initially i didn;t see dis as somthing 2 be worried abt but recently he started acting cold 2wards any male dat coms asking after me,he even caused a fight btwn me and my bf at a tym,ysterday he made me mad & i wldnt talk 2 him,he kept calling me even till around 2 am but i wldnt pik so he sent me an sms saying baby i just wanted 2 hear ur angelic voice cos i cnt sleep,u re all i think of all all the tym,well i didnt find dat funny so i called him and told him not 2 think of me in dat way cos he'll 4eva be nothing but a litle bro 2 me,now he wldnt talk 2 me again,he's practically avoiding me but i dnt want dat.was i wrong tellin him dat?how do i get him 2 stop crushing on me?
Re: I Dnt Want 2 Get Involved In Child Abuse.plz Help. by splint007(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2009
Child abuse ka? for dis spoilt Modern Nigeria. Na still u wey sai ur bf don break up wit u na sumbody wan make u feel loved again u dey complain. women sef una too complain. Abeg give the boy em share chikina!
Re: I Dnt Want 2 Get Involved In Child Abuse.plz Help. by breathless(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2009
Poster, u didn't state ur age and wat u do @ d moment n hw u knew him. He's just playing smart on ur emotions by avoiding u. Cos he knows u well enuf dat u'll start feeling dis way. If u luv ur dignity as an older person who has respect 4 self n may ur bf, avoid n shut dis spoilt little brat out of ur life cos dat's where he belongs. U sef, why didn't u warn him 2 desist from sending u sms calling u pet names? U like it don't u? Just hope u wont come 2 dis forum again saying u fell 4 him n probably slept wt him! dat wld b shameless. Just keep ur head n mind straight up n focus on how 2 better ur life in d midst of dis economic recession.
Re: I Dnt Want 2 Get Involved In Child Abuse.plz Help. by iice(f): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2009
Be firm. Make the distinction that he remains a little bro to you. Let him grow out of the crush.
Re: I Dnt Want 2 Get Involved In Child Abuse.plz Help. by omega25red(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2009
@ poster

you are practically an abuser already for playing with this young boys mind. you already told him he will be nothing but a brother to you and you know he is mad about it so why the h e l l do you care if he speaks to you or not you know he has a crush on you and yet as the big sister who secretly wants to bang her younger brother you continue to string him on. Shame Shame Shame
Re: I Dnt Want 2 Get Involved In Child Abuse.plz Help. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2009
Awwwh his first real crush. He will grow out of it, in the mean time dont do anything that would encourage his crush and be firm in dealing with him.
Re: I Dnt Want 2 Get Involved In Child Abuse.plz Help. by saucekid(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2009
arrrgh!
Re: I Dnt Want 2 Get Involved In Child Abuse.plz Help. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2009
If you concentrate on trying to let him stop having a crush on you then you myt jus begin to have a crush on him~
but if you've already started having that crush and you are scared of it then maybe you can gently relax and clearly see that crush as just a stray energy and you can look for someone or something else that you can divert it to~
but on the other hand how dare you call a 16yr old man a child lol
Re: I Dnt Want 2 Get Involved In Child Abuse.plz Help. by hax: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2009
shiiit.

poor kid. still sending romantic texts and calling you an angel and all that. lmao

shoot the kid down jor. somebody that wants to cause fight between you and your bf. what are you using him to do? lol
Re: I Dnt Want 2 Get Involved In Child Abuse.plz Help. by Akebulan: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2009
Dont ever answer his calls again. Dont respond to his text messages. BE FIRM! You (i assume) are the adult, and should be more in control of your feelings. You have to put a stop to it, he has much less of an obligation to.

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Marriage Preparations / She Never Grant My Offer / What To Talk About On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.