Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,162 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed To Be Virgins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed To Be Virgins (1849 Views)

5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed They Are Virgins / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Always Claimed To Be Virgins (photos) / 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed They Are Virgins. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed To Be Virgins by Codedrock(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2017

It may sound incredulous to say that a female celebrity in Nigeria is still retaining her virginity, considering the level of promiscuity that is usually associated with their lifestyle. It may not have crossed your widest imaginations that we still have a hand full of them who have decided to remain holy and loyal to their future husbands. Meet these daring ladies who value their pride and would not let it go for a million dollars!

Adokiye Kyrian

An Imo-state-born Afro-pop singer who became the UN ambassador of peace nearly 5 years after climbing the music stage in Nigeria gave everyone a shocker when she disclosed to Vanguard’s Potpourri, that come what may, she must not have sex until after marriage.
Moreover, she said she’ll only surrender to the man that can buy her mum a private jet which she promised her before marriage. However, the news of her still being a virgin went public when she volunteered her virginity to the Boko Haram in exchange of the abducted Chibok girls.
Meanwhile, the Pretty Virgin, as she calls herself said:“I have a boyfriend now but what we share is Agape love”.

Seyi Hunter:

When Adokiye, the Afro-pop singer declared she is a virgin in a recent chat with Vanguard’s Potpourri,many thought she could possibly be the last five of the virgins in the entertainment industry. But it seems there are others as another entertainer, an up-coming Nollywood actress, Seyi Hunter came out and declared she is a virgin too.
In an interview with Showtime Celebrity, she said: “I know nothing about sex. Money is more important to me in a relationship”.
Seyi is born of an Igbo father and an Akwa Ibom mother. She started off her career in the Yoruba sector and has featured in about 20 movies in both the Yoruba and English language movies.

Chidinma Ekile

The ‘Kedike’ and ‘EmiNi Baller’ crooner and 2010 Project Fame Season 3 winner, cried out that she is still a virgin while denying in very strong terms ever making a sex tape that has gone viral on the Internet she emphasized her claims by saying she could not have been involved in such sex scandal since she is still a virgin.
“I didn’t make any sex tape o, I have no idea where that tape is from and I am still a virgin o,” she said. She also promised to sue those behind the dastardly act.

Tolu (Toolz) Onirutoolz

Nigerian curvy and super cute presenter before she got married had said she is still a virgin and that she’s keeping her virginity for her future husband. She said this while answering questions from her fans via Twitter.

Damilola AgbajorDamilila Agbajor

Damilola emerged Miss Nigeria in 2010. At that time she was just 19. During one of her interviews she confessed that she is a virgin. She said that it is due to her young age. She considered herself too young for sex. At that time she had no boyfriend as well.
See more posts like from
SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/03/see-female-nigerian-celebrities-who-has.html
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed To Be Virgins by Codedrock(m): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Its so sad so many ladies are denying themselves a pleasure they crave for just so they could feel they have their "Dignity". If you are the type that is keeping yourself till marriage for your husband or for some reason society has provided for you, well, i'll call that foolishness.
I think its better you keep your virginity for beta reasons, maybe cos you just don't feel like having sex.
I mean cos you didn't have sex till marriage doesn't mean you won't cheat on your husband or he won't cheat on you sooner or later.
I'd rather marry an ex-prostitute with the kind of mind and behavior i like.. than a virgin that all she's got is being a "virgin". Even as a teenager i have never once see some kind of specialty in virgins, as a matter of fact i run from virgins cos i don't want to be obligated to some girl who believes cos i had sex with her first i have an obligation to her. For christ sake.. its just sex.. and by the way sex is way too overrated.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed To Be Virgins by Nwodosis(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2017
Virginity till marriage is good but that does not make one a good wife.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed To Be Virgins by Codedrock(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nwodosis:
My point exactly
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed To Be Virgins by escapefromusa(f): 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nwodosis:

Actually it does
cool

Premarital Sex and the Risk of Divorce

This article examines the relationship between premarital sexual activity and the long-term risk of divorce among U.S. women married between 1965 and 1985. Simple cross-tabulations from the 1988 National Survey of Family Growth indicate that women who were sexually active prior to marriage faced a considerably higher risk of marital disruption than women were were virgin brides.

http://www.jstor.org/stable/352992

The influence of the family on premarital sexual attitudes and behavior.

Children whose mothers have less restrictive attitudes have, on average, less restrictive attitudes themselves. Further, the attitudes of mothers are also reflected in the behavior of their children, so on average, mothers with more permissive attitudes have children who are more sexually active.

http://www.springerlink.com/index/G8W42260607T3858.pdf

Premarital Sexual Behavior and Attitudes toward Marriage and Divorce among Young Women as a Function of Their Mothers' Marital Status

Women from intact families reported the most positive attitudes toward marriage, while those in the reconstituted-family group reported the most accepting attitudes toward divorce. Women from divorced and reconstituted families reported significantly more sexual experience than did those from intact families. Family conflict, disruption, and the presence or absence of one's father emerged as significant predictors of dating behavior and attitudes.

http://www.jstor.org/stable/352568

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Adaeze Yobo, And Joseph Yobo With Their Kids / Check Out Her Cute Range Rover & Stylish Outfit! / Stunning Photos Of Actress Iyabo Ojo Outfit To Pasuma 50th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.