Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,569 members, 7,968,631 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:34 AM

Is It Compulsory To Greet Somebody? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Compulsory To Greet Somebody? (580 Views)

Is Further Mathematics Compulsory To Study Computer Engineering? / Is It Compulsory To Use Jamb Email For Post Utme Registration??? / Professor Grace Otinwa: I Kneel Down To Greet My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Greet Somebody? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
I was having discussions with my colleaque at work and an arguement broke in so please who can tell me is it compulsory to greet someone?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Greet Somebody? by SUPERPACK: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ogbonnaya1:
I was having discussions with my colleaque at work and an arguement broke in so please who can tell me is it compulsory to greet someone?
it is neccessary to greet people especially family members, elders, friends and colleagues, that is what qualifies you as a social being, also it stands as a means of reassurance that a relationship still exist between both parties.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Greet Somebody? by Origin(f): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
In Yoruba land,Na by force, if fact if you don't greet their ancestors join you have not greeted at all. Dont forget to hug the floor while you are at it.

My Ibo brothers no too hard, just good morning don do, but never forget to add sir or ma.

My hausa brothers no add- simple sanu or as Salam alaykum and waka. Dem no go even see you. If you over free this ones then you are looking for something.

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Students To Pay 12500 For Damages / A Nairalander Need Advise Please / Nigerian University Scamming Their Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.