Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,668 members, 7,911,807 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

Majid Michel, Matilda Lambert, Zack Orji, Others Star In Deepest Cut - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Majid Michel, Matilda Lambert, Zack Orji, Others Star In Deepest Cut (969 Views)

Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood / Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess / Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Majid Michel, Matilda Lambert, Zack Orji, Others Star In Deepest Cut by okrote4real: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Gone are the days when movies that only depict sex, violence and promiscuity are churned into the market. But it seems all is about to change as versatile Nollywood producer cum actress, Matilda Gogo Lambert has debuted a new movie titled “Deepest Cut,’ directed by Africa's best, Pascal Amanfo which talks about the effect of rape , violence and war in our society.
The movie star A-list actors like, Majid Michel, Matilda Lambert,
Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Frederick Leonard, Nicole Banna, Larry Koldsweat, Titi joseph, Mickey Odey, Femi Afolabi and others.
The movie was shot in the Federal Capital City of Nigeria; Abuja has continued to receive rave reviews.
Speaking with the producer, Matilda Lambert on the expectation of the movie, she said the movie is one of a kind and fans alike should expect something very different from it.
"Well...they should just be expecting another turn, another side of Matilda Lambert. Like I said, this is something very different because I tried to put in my best to make sure I interpret the roles very well. It’s a movie that you will definitely like. It a movie for everybody, It’s not restricted to a certain age group, because when you go to the IDP camps around Abuja, you find out that it’s a different world entirely which made me cry all through the shoot,’ she said.
She also stated that she was motivated by the continued news of violence, rape cases of molestations against the weak and feeble of the society.
'They always say children are the leaders of tomorrow and all that. Whatever you are doing in life, I feel it’s good to start with the kids, the environment were a child grows up matters a lot because it contribute to either building or destroying the child. When a child is growing up and he sees his/her parent killed at a very young age, it creates an everlasting trauma. If the child is not well guided, he /she would become a menace to the society just like was depicted in the movie,’ she explained.

The movie which is slated to be out before the end of May had a private screening in Port Harcourt on the 3oth March while Abuja is slated for 13th of April which happens to be Matilda's birthday.
http://okrote..com.ng/2017/03/majid-michel-matilda-lambert-zack-orji.html#more

(1) (Reply)

TSTV Installation / Lets Form A Film Crew And Make Movie Together / Nigerians Mock A Man After He Claimed That He Looks Like A Korean Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.