Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. (757 Views)

The Senate President Should Be A Southerner Otherwise... / Yar Adua Promote 8 Northerner To General In Army 4 Southerner (67%) / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. by Becomrrich: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2009

Re: Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. by Becomrrich: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2009
ibadan

Re: Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. by Becomrrich: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2009
hmmm
Re: Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. by ezeagu(m): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2009
Your losing relevancy, the little you had anyway. Your funny, haha, now Becomrich is dead.
Re: Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. by 18platoon(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2009
wetin? na dis small weapons you wan take intimidate us, oya begin your attacks now. COWARD.
Re: Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. by Becomrrich: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2009
Re: Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. by ezeagu(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2009
Becomrich which university did you attend? [Brings out list of universities not to attend]
Re: Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. by becomrich16: 2:23am On Dec 25, 2009
If you went to university, then you would have know how to write english. What did you want to say in english again. I allow you to write igbo, I can read igbo.

At least , you see I am smarter than all of you. I saw it coming. The worst thing is. Nigeria is even in more problem than you people think. You need to remove the
yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state, you can create a country, And I assure you 101 countries would agree to a relationship with us.

That way Jonathan is on ourside, we offer him something and make the north majority and give the north 70% of the oil. It means that Jonathan would rule for 10 years.that too lead to civil war. you have no option than get the yorubas, edo delta,bayelsa out.

Look if you people were smart, you would have seen the trouble coming, If Jonathan resign. It means the north would rule for 12 years,      making 52 years    Can you see civil war??

Now if you dont create  a country for the yorubas, edo, delta and bayesla out of Nigeria or join them to benin republic. It means that Jonathan would rule for 10 years. That is about 18 years of southerner ruling in 20 years from 1999. that too lead to civil war. you have no option than get the yorubas, edo delta,bayelsa out. anyway you look at it is war

I wrote every senator of northerner origin about some issue and even the satellite pictures.

Ezeaugu , you people do not have critical mind set. And you have no brain to see problem in the future. I see civil war. LOOk even yar adua return. He would not make it through to the second time.

I honestly do not know what Jonathan is still doing in abuja before northerner attempt to kill him.  Word on the street.

On the other side , if Jonathan resign the north would rule for 12 years. Do you see where civil war start. All those pipeline and all rig would be destroyed. The price of oil would go up over  $100 to a barrel.

Re: Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. by iDoc(m): 2:32am On Dec 25, 2009
Crazy thread. Nigeria's in a classical catch-22 situation. We need an overwhelming crisis to bring out our true leaders. Oil booms and windfalls have done this country no good.
Re: Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. by OYBMEND: 2:58am On Dec 25, 2009
[size=18pt]JONATHAN NOT NIGERIAN ENOUGH TO BE PRESIDENT, THAT IS THE MESSAGE FROM THE KATSINA MAFIA[/size]
Re: Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. by becomrich16: 4:55am On Dec 25, 2009
jonathan should join benin republic. we go create position for him, that way north get 70% OIL
Re: Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. by OAM4J: 5:14am On Dec 25, 2009
Becomrrich:

what are you saying. they would bomb up all pipeline, if a northerner replace yar adua, any nigerian would tell you that.

What do you think about this analysis below.

ijebuman:

Lets calm down a bit. Nothing is going to happen. This time next month no one will remember this incident and then something else will happen and then we will go through the whole cycle again.

Why i'm not worried? quite simple. Majority of Nigerians do not have the foresight or patience required to effect social change. We think social change can come through occasional violence, crying out to God etc. People want instant results and when they don't get it they give up.

Change requires sustained action, not our typical fire brigade approach or knee jerk reaction to everything. Who will fight if they realise that it may take them 30 to 40 years to achieve their goal.

Then you also have the religious factor. As long as people wrap themselves in the cloak of religion, nothing will happen because religion absorbs most of the social frustrations people have.

Nigerians only react to incidents when it affects them personally. We don't really have this culture of standing up for each other (its every man for himself). You want to understand the true psyche of a Nigerian, then study the behaviour of Nigerians abroad.
A lot of Nigerians are victimised all over the world, but its surprising that even where avenues exist for many to seek redress (and probably even get compensated in the process smiley) they refuse to do so, placing their trust in religion.

As usual this crises will play itself out till the next one and the next one after that
Re: Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. by blacksta(m): 6:27am On Dec 25, 2009
Quote from: ijebuman on February 23, 2006, 02:09 PM
Lets calm down a bit. Nothing is going to happen. This time next month no one will remember this incident and then something else will happen and then we will go through the whole cycle again.

Why i'm not worried? quite simple. Majority of Nigerians do not have the foresight or patience required to effect social change. We think social change can come through occasional violence, crying out to God etc. People want instant results and when they don't get it they give up.

Change requires sustained action, not our typical fire brigade approach or knee jerk reaction to everything. Who will fight if they realise that it may take them 30 to 40 years to achieve their goal.

Then you also have the religious factor. As long as people wrap themselves in the cloak of religion, nothing will happen because religion absorbs most of the social frustrations people have.

Nigerians only react to incidents when it affects them personally. We don't really have this culture of standing up for each other (its every man for himself). You want to understand the true psyche of a Nigerian, then study the behaviour of Nigerians abroad.
A lot of Nigerians are victimised all over the world, but its surprising that even where avenues exist for many to seek redress (and probably even get compensated in the process ) they refuse to do so, placing their trust in religion.

As usual this crises will play itself out till the next one and the next one after that

The above really hits home - Change is very difficult in Nigeria
Re: Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. by iyapony(m): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2009
i really hope this transition goes smoothly. i am not at all tribalist, but it doesn't take a genius to see that the northerners have a power grip, and they are not eager to give it up.
Re: Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. by becomrich16: 7:01am On Dec 25, 2009
Youngman something is going to happen, it is beyoud Jonathan or Yar adua , even if yar adua return, it as gone beyoud him.

You see, look at this boy in the picture before. He is holding a hen  or what they call in north america a chick. Over here a boy of this same age as never killed anything. 90% chance that boy would killed that chick. This is what the yorubas do. We make our 6 to 10 years killed chicken or goat on christmas or the muslim festival. It is seen as coming to manhood. They make children do it. Today 90% of the chick and goat would be killed by 6 to 10 years old.

90% of Yoruba men do it before the age of 10.   And what this process do to your brain can only be explain by science. It develop your brain and makes it easy for you to kill anything, because you have kill before. 90% of Yoruba men would kill an animal at will and not think about it the next day.

Have you ever killed a goat before, you have to cut off the head. This would scare the white man. What I am saying our mind have been built to kill.  WHICH IS A DANGER in war. Children soldier if a war break out in nigeria.

An average yorubaman have to kill an animal and own a gun to kill. we live in  jungle with animal. the north dont live in jungle.  they never have to go hunt for thier animal. They eat cow and bring it to the south. We dont have cow in the south because Tse tse affect them and they die.

I am looking at it from the mind of the people you are cheating. Dont you see those video of human being they burn down. I have seen where a human is been killed. And everybody around dont care , they want them to kill him if he is a thief . People just laugh.

I am not a child  like you. I see trouble, that why I wrote every member of the senate from the north to support my bill.  Be warn this pictures may scare you.

Re: Northern Turn End With Yar Adua, After Yar Adua A Southerner Must Take Over. by becomrich16: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2009
Another example is if a snake or animal enter a white man house he calls animal control. In yorubaland, that is meat for your pot. You run after the snake or animal in less than 3 minute, you kill it. They dont run for animal. and see nothing in killing animal, that mind set spell danger.

(1) (Reply)

How Protocol Embarrassed Jonathan / What A Shame! / Jonathan Sacks Iwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.