Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,122 members, 7,880,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Thread For Genuine Online Investments - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Thread For Genuine Online Investments (557 Views)

One Of The Genuine Online Business That Gives Money Like Yahoo Yahoo / What Genuine Online Business Can I Do? / Legitimate Online Investments And Advertisements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Genuine Online Investments by yusasiv(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Good day fellow Nlanders,
Please, pardon any grammatical blunders u might come across while reading this...

This write up is not a property of another individual or a group of individuals, more so, it's purposed on how to help each other overcome the fear of falling victims for ponzi, Mlm and peer to peer as many people have lost their hard earnings on the likes lately.

I was just thinking that since we all know that ponzi schemes has stopped paying people nowadays, not even the first come first served thing works any longer with its members.

We can all come together and share ideas about the right online investment we have tested and trusted, which others can try with a genuine proof if possible. in terms of sustainability, if not 100% reliable but at least 90% reliability is enough to drive prospect and by doing this, i believe we might be contributing positively to another person's life by probably sharing ideas, knowledge and reviews we've had about genuine investment platforms. As for me, i know of 3 investment u can try out and you won't regret, although it is not a get rich overnight type of investment. and am ready to drop them as long you people are ready to cooperate
Meanwhile, in order to make this thread that which it's intended for, there are certain rules we must abide with. ANd if you are the type that want to derail the thread, please..try ignoring the thread rather than typing what is not supposed to be.

Please note that this thread is strictly genuine online investment only, no other thing contradictory to the purpose of this thread is welcome
Please, do not advertise any of Sport betting, MLM, Ponzi schemes and Peer to peer group
an investment with the minimum of 2yrs of existence is what should be posted on thread.
it doesn't have to be an Hyip, even if it's just 0.05% weekly, as long as it is genuine, i believe there are people who might like to try it out
BTC investment is very much welcome.

Disclaimer:
an individual is responsible for whatever investment platform he/she chooses to venture in, if there were to be any positive turn up on this thread.
An individual is advised to conduct his/her own research about anything that might be discussed here before venturing into any investment
Re: Thread For Genuine Online Investments by Splinz(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
People lack the patience to invest in real businesses. They all want HYIP, however risky it may be. I have a revshare company I've been using since last year, tested, trusted and reliable.

But, it is not a sharp sharp money making scheme o. Those interested should sent PM, I don't want to get banned by posting link.

(1) (Reply)

s / 5 Secrets Your Millionaire Next Door Isn’t Telling You / Innovative Business Ideas In Nigeria With Videos Plus A 3 months free Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.