Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,319 members, 7,920,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:58 PM

Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. (41112 Views)

Orange Seller Who Offers POS Option Spotted At Dugbe Market, Ibadan / Oyo Govt Reopens Bodija Market / Property For Sale- 5 Bedroom Flat & 2 Bedroom Flat In A Compound @ Bodija Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by kay29000(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
happney65:

Ajebota sighted..You must be an OBO.. grin grin

lol! Abi o. But I dey see many ajebutter for that market o. smiley
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by tosh1212(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Good job, you really capture the whole bodija though it remains the grinders end
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Anambralstson: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Show us pictures of ariaria and abriba.

1 Like

Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Abeyjide: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
I really love the pictures. but I don't like the market cos is full of dust.rowdy
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Anambralstson: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Igbos no dey your level

1 Like

Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by olushina559(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
Thanks for this wonderful Job. Wow
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Anambralstson: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Anambralstson: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
Igbos control commerce in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Salam19: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
u did not show the railway station and the ever busy expressway
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Guestlander: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

True, all those people at Bodija and evey other market across Yorubaland are ibos.

1 Like

Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Rilwayne001: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
Chai, I still remember how I used to clinch to my my mom whenever I force her to take me along to Bodija. How we would enter the Kulikuli section and they'd give me taste. Mom would buy Garri, rice, beans. How time flies.
My dad though, whenever I follow him to Bodija, then we're buying yam flour that day.

Memories : :-

7 Likes

Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by DavSagacity(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
BelovedN:
Nice pictures. You really captured the life of the market. Good job OP.
I don't like going there though. The market is always rowdy.
Yes. He did a wonderful job. That market is always too busy and crowdy
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Awoleesu(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
Bukunming:
Some call it KULIKULI. some, brown pako, some call it sure. What do you call it?

G-crackers!
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by shukudi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
Niyeal:
What is bodija in English language
Ifitturnstofight.
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by happney65: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
kay29000:

lol! Abi o. But I dey see many ajebutter for that market o. smiley

Yes naa..From the highbrow environments just a stone throw..both the New and Old Bodija..Ibadan is the place to be my brother

1 Like

Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by LaIabobo: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
jomoh:

There’s nothing about Nigerian food that is not in Bodija market. It’s the largest foodstuff market in nigeria.

Lol... It's not even the largest in the Southwest.
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Mojoy88(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
Wow! Cool stuffs. This is nice and commendable. I love surfing market and your pictures brought a sweet experience.
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
I am proudly Igbo, I will tell you categorically that Ibadan is the cheapest town to stay, till tomorrow one can still get a drop of N30 in IB, food there na waste. the only problem of Ibadan is just that there is no equitable circular flow of income, money is just resting in the hands of some few individual. But when you talk about leaving an easy and comfortable life, think Ibadan.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Iamgrey5(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
Op didn't take the pictures of the cow section.

1 Like

Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Adeinfo: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
Can I get across to you, might want to purchase those images for my agency. For an advertising project
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Jyde89: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Bukunming:
What is "elubo isu" called in English?

Yam flour
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Iamgrey5(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Anambralstson:
Bro do you notice how people are ignoring you like mad person. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by laurel03(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

you don start you will not mind your backward state, this is the biggest market dominated by Yorubas in Nigera see how dirty and dilapidated the market is
show us Aba market?? And moreover its foodstuffs market 90%..
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by babytoun: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Bodija market ...very familiar place for UI students ...if you know you know
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by xcelentattitude(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
Aerial shots :oOP means business o
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Anambralstson: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
laurel03:
show us Aba market?? And moreover its foodstuffs market 90%..

Aba market

1 Like

Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by kay29000(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
happney65:

Yes naa..From the highbrow environments just a stone throw..both the New and Old Bodija..Ibadan is the place to be my brother

Yes o.
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Amazonboss(f): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
Great job I must say. I've always loved ibadan but never visited have friends there. Please for someone in the camp at iseyin what LGA in oyo state can she serve and enjoy it's environs with relatively cheap commodities. I think I love this bodija, what LGA is it located? So she can try to work her service to this town. Thanks

Bukunming:
The prestigious Bodija market got its name from the then Bodija village (Aba Bodija). The market first started with the plank section in 1970, and then foodstuffs in 1987.
These sections are still fully operational up till date. The market operates every days of the week till late in the night and people come from far and wide to purchase goods and services. Amazingly, many tribes of the country, young and old, trade in this market and there is no foodstuff or fruits that will not be found in this market in due season. Here is Bodija in pictures as brought to you by #Omnivisuals.
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by jomoh: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
LaIabobo:

Lol... It's not even the largest in the Southwest.

Read my comment again and tell me the largest in nigeria.

I know you will get it wrong cause you didn’t read the comment well. You were in a haste to debunk it that you missed the vital point.

I’m waiting for your response.
Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by LazyGold(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

Aba market

This is the real market idiot

7 Likes

Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by Anambralstson: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

This is the real market idiot
Call your fada idiot

Re: Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. by spinna: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
Very nice pics. I like your sense of composition.

How did you comfortably snap without tension? Did you ask for permission each time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) / FCMB Wants To Open A Branch for Their Customers In Heaven / Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.