Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,383 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

Spc4 Awuff! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Spc4 Awuff! (301 Views)

Spc4 License Key / Another Glo Awuff How To Get 10 .4 GB For ₦ 1 K On Glo / Paystack Gateway For SPC4 SMS Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spc4 Awuff! by iykmoney: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Celebrating the end of the first quarter of the year, I am giving out my Sms Portal Creator (SPC4) for just N5,000

This is a SMS Portal Component for joomla, the component is easy to install and works with all versions of joomla.
With the component you can turn your existing joomla website into Bulk SMS Portal in less than 5 minutes.
Bulk sms is one of the online business that does not require so much to start and you can run the business with your internet enabled mobile phone, even when you do not have a computer.
Many people are already making money with bulk SMS don't be left out.

This offer ends on 5th April, 2017 Call me now...

Ikechukwu Nnanna
Re: Spc4 Awuff! by yomalex(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
if lojik catch you ehn

(1) (Reply)

How Best To Use Keywords In Your Website Content / Do You Own A Tech Blog? Read This! / Need An E-commerce Site For Your Business...don't Bother Join Shopsportfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.