Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Host/Rent Out Your Extra Space In Houston - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Host/Rent Out Your Extra Space In Houston (848 Views)

Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) / Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai / Nigerians Living In Houston Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Host/Rent Out Your Extra Space In Houston by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
I will be travelling to Houston soon and will be there for one week + few days. I am looking for potential places to stay. Fellow Nairalanders in Houston, would any of you be willing to have me as your guest? This affords me the opportunity to meet a fellow Nairalander/Nigerian and also network. I am available to answer any questions that help you get to know your potential guest.

I promise to be a good guest, respect your space and privacy, help out with housekeeping and buying things and treat you and your home with respect. I will be leaving your apartment at 8 a.m. in the morning and returning 6 p.m. in the evening.

I'm willing to pay something ($) to stay in your place if need be.

I'm looking forward to hearing from a great host.

Thanks.
Re: Host/Rent Out Your Extra Space In Houston by Originalsly: 3:20am On Mar 31, 2017
Pay you must....cash.How much can you afford for the 8 days of 24/7 light and hot/cold water?...and a whole bed for you only to sleep on?...sheets included?.... and light breakfast in the morning? .... how much?
What is your purpose of visit?
Re: Host/Rent Out Your Extra Space In Houston by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Originalsly:
Pay you must....cash.How much can you afford for the 8 days of 24/7 light and hot/cold water?...and a whole bed for you only to sleep on?...sheets included?.... and light breakfast in the morning? .... how much?
What is your purpose of visit?

The amount I'm willing to pay depends on the proximity of your apartment to my destination (Katy Mills Pkwy). I'm open to negotiation sir.

The purpose of my visit will be to attend a training session.
Re: Host/Rent Out Your Extra Space In Houston by Originalsly: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2017
Cretaceous:

The amount I'm willing to pay depends on the proximity of your apartment to my destination (Katy Mills Pkwy). I'm open to negotiation sir.

The purpose of my visit will be to attend a training session.
Got to be specific if you need to stay close to your destination..... this is like me telling you I need to be close to my destination (Adeola Odeku St, Abia). BTW....they'll ask you at the POE. ...that answer will bring out red flags!
Re: Host/Rent Out Your Extra Space In Houston by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Originalsly:
Got to be specific if you need to stay close to your destination..... this is like me telling you I need to be close to my destination (Adeola Odeku St, Abia). BTW....they'll ask you at the POE. ...that answer will bring out red flags!

It's not a must I stay close to my destination. However, I'd prefer that where I'd stay should be within a reasonable distance (should not be than an hr drive).
Re: Host/Rent Out Your Extra Space In Houston by kayzat: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sir, Is the generator still available . if yes I am ready to pick it up tomorrow.
Re: Host/Rent Out Your Extra Space In Houston by kayzat: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Cretaceous:

It's not a must I stay close to my destination. However, I'd prefer that where I'd stay should be within a reasonable distance (should not be than an hr drive).

Wattsapp me on
Re: Host/Rent Out Your Extra Space In Houston by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
kayzat:

Wattsapp me on sir.
done. you can remove your number
Re: Host/Rent Out Your Extra Space In Houston by kayzat: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Cretaceous:

Waiting to hear from your end sir.
Re: Host/Rent Out Your Extra Space In Houston by kayzat: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Cretaceous:

still awaiting your message Sir

(1) (Reply)

Container Falls On Danfo In Ojota (photos) / Answers Please! Can Agents Be Trusted In Helping Me Apply For US Visa? Any Risk? / VISA: Patronise Touts And Risk Permanent Disqualification - US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.