Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:05 PM

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency (42256 Views)

Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters / Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by goshen26: 6:48am On Mar 31, 2017
Who does nor know that he only came to cancel the days from getting to 100days out of office?
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by donMIG(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2017
I c the fulfilment of d prophecy ...heheheh..wahaladei
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Annie939(f): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2017
buhari is doing money laundering . tomorrow we will start hearing buhari loot this is very bad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by samobe: 7:05am On Mar 31, 2017
That is not what we the masses want to hear. Any way u can go provided we have VP Osibanjo as the Acting presido.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Daboomb: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2017
ESDKING:
Any person still defending this man is hopeless.

You s`peak like a Hopeless nonentity, yourself!
How about jumping into the Lagoon if you are so depressed? X undecided undecided

Eddiat!
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:56am On Mar 31, 2017
janefarms2015:

If the president is the father of any one against him seeking the best medical care anywhere in d world, will the person allow his or father not to do so? Gradually, we will have best medical care at parwith the advanced world, you dont blame PMB for the rot in the system.
Who do you blame. Jonathan? Rubbish. All our leaders from Nzeogwu to date are to blame - Buhari inclusive.
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Inspectorsuga(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2017
IpobExposed:
Buhari where ever u go u shall live long

Am so angry you're sick with all your plans to repair what Jonathan and PDP destroyed.

May God bless your going out and coming in Buhari

IpobExposed
General Oversea Zombies ministry international...
Continue...
Okuko hapu kwom kwom elee kwanu etu osi azu umu...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Psoul(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2017
Mooryn:
I don't see any difference between his presence & his absence....

My brother may be u r somehow blind. There is a very big difference bw his absence and his presence.

When he was absent,
Things were good.
Economy started to improve.
His appointees were loyal.
Herdsmen stopped attacking communities
Boko Hara was a bit in dormant mode

When he came back
There seems to be reversal of of these good things.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by fruitsville: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Its been a long time ago. I have known never to take this useless Country serious!
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Ogologomadu: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2017
Since this man came back from london, he has never adress nigerians, not even talk on television. He should go anf never come back, he is a bad luck to nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by pojok: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2017
President Muhamadu Buhari is Dead n long buried since January 20th. Don't be deceived by anyone pls,
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Acetyl(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2017
olatade:
I have carefully sat down to analyze the frosty relationship between the two branches and the difficulty they are making Nigerians to go through and my conclusion is this. There is certainly something Saraki and his colleagues know about the President which we may not be privy to. It is either they too are in possession of sensitive information on the funding that brought the President to government and may be personal donations in cash and other forms of contributions which if pressed may spill the bean, something is just not flowing right. The audacity and courage of their actions is not ordinary. The support of Saraki on the floor of the Senate easily tells you that politics is about interest and from all indications Saraki is protecting the interest of his colleagues. If you are in doubt, refer to the recent suspension of Ndume.
I refuse to agree that the President is clueless about the people surrounding him. They are doing his biddings and that's what he wants. The psychology of power particular in the African context reveals that aides dance, project and protect the desire of the principal be it self aggrandisement or creating imaginary enemies to satisfy his whims and caprices. I am tired of been drawn into a battle that has little or no clear reason. Politics is for politicians and they know themselves better. As for me I have resolved to do away with gullible blind support irrespective of who is involved.
It seems you don't understand what is meant by separation of power..
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by emmaitive(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2017
janefarms2015:

If the president is the father of any one against him seeking the best medical care anywhere in d world, will the person allow his or father not to do so? Gradually, we will have best medical care at parwith the advanced world, you dont blame PMB for the rot in the system.
Abeg stop deceiving your sef.....open your eyes and see dt dis does not mean well for the ordinary person
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by onioyelowo: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2017
Pmb is ill truly, so, let him go back for treatment for Nigerian to see way forward.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Arsenalboi: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Go and never come back,so that your brothers will not wipe away Benue state
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Cjrane2: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Spending of our scarce foreign currency on the life of an old man who doesn't really care about anybody or Nigeria except himself continues.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by dollarlander: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
KingGBsky:

One idiot spotted! we know people like you. You don't want Nigeria to progress, it would not work for you.

What small kids like you don't know is that, if not for God's intervention in a country like Nigeria, and God bringing Buhari to power at a time like this, people like you may have perished either in the Sahara desert or in Mediterranean ocean trying to escape from civil war that may have engulfed Nigeria.

You don't know anything, try and open wider your mind and world view and stop narrowing yourself down only to your village and ethnic bias.
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by zemaik(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
Warming up for 2019?

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by janefarms2015: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2017
pennywys:
you haven't been done with ur foolishness

You hv nothing reasonable to say than to insult, how old are u? I guess you are one of d indomie generations, u better learn manners nd respect other ppl' s opinion without hurling insults at those who are old enough to be ur father
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by KingGBsky(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
dollarlander:

What small kids like you don't know is that, if not for God's intervention in a country like Nigeria, and God bringing Buhari to power at a time like this, people like you may have perished either in the Sahara desert or in Mediterranean ocean trying to escape from civil war that may have engulfed Nigeria.

You don't know anything, try and open wider your mind and world view and stop narrowing yourself down only to your village and ethnic bias.

And who is causing worries of agitation and war abound in the country if not buhari.
Boko haram was a sole attept of buhari to bring caos to the Jonathan govt and so is the scam bring back our girls group.
So don't schhol me abt a civil war that was never in place.
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by KingGBsky(m): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Solozzo:

DSS please take note. Moderator kindly notify DSS and the poliCe
Who be dis one? are you sure you are okay? moderator ko, gladiator ni.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by jossy4joseph(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years / Goodluck Jonathan At Anambra PDP Governorship Campaign Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.