Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,829 members, 7,962,726 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

JAMB Registration: I Felt Tired Of Being A Nigerian - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Registration: I Felt Tired Of Being A Nigerian (413 Views)

2019 JAMB Registration: Lagos, Kaduna & Abuja Recorded Highest Candidates So Far / JAMB Registration Portal For The 2017 UTME Is Now Open. / JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Registration: I Felt Tired Of Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
I went to a JAMB accredited center today to assist my younger sister with registering JAMB having heard that the process was tedious and it was Horrific. I got to the center in Ogba Lagos as early as 7:15 am and I couldn't finish till 5:00 pm.

The last time I ever had this level of exhaustion was during my NYSC registration where we had to sit on the floor to queue up for registration. But today's exhaustion was just too much. Right now it feels like someone hit my two legs and back with a stick.
There were just too many people attempting to register in each accredited center and what surprises me the most is that JAMB couldn't predict this.
How can any sane individual expect Millions of jambites to register in some hundred CBT center and not cause chaos. It is as if we've decided not to learn from our past mistakes; NIS stampede for example.
Jamb should please learn from this year's process and make drastic changes as it was a huge failure!
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Registration: I Felt Tired Of Being A Nigerian by olayinks007(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hmmm Naijaaaaa. Wat a country. sad

1 Like

Re: JAMB Registration: I Felt Tired Of Being A Nigerian by FreshShavedBalls(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials / Have JAMB Registration Ended? PICS / Association Of African Universities, AAU Graduate Internship Grant – 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.