Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (218836 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Fastlinkpro: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
bobowaja:

Please any girl that you have decided to use make sure you have at least 5-10 pictures of hers.

And please those sending you requesting if you keep accepting all of them Facebook will suspect you.

Please what If the owner of these see it?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by greenalwaz: 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

Do it ds way like d OP has said u are only targeting 1st tier country esp USA, Canada and UK .Therefore during d cause of ur search esp on starnow dot com ,search only for girls in countries not included in our major market which invariably gives u d opportunity to overcome ur initial fear. Note: Be careful not to use Asia pics or all dos Philippines that with there look u can immediately decipher where they comes from.... check for real whittey. Hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wow! A lot has happened while I was offline. You guys should keep trying. If you can dig the well of Facebook you will surely find sweet waters. Cheers.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Enosa1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Fb don block me too... This is the hardest part, I conclude cry
lol...very sorry for that o...but please how did you get pass the upload contact to facebook part. I am having the same problem you had with uploading csv file to facebook. na that one dey stop me now...op, thanks alot for this great thread.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Enosa1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
bobowaja:
Wow! A lot has happened whole I was offline. You guys should keep trying. If you can dig the well of Facebook you will surely fine sweet waters. Cheers.
abeg come to my rescue, I have followed all the steps you mention from page 1 but finding it difficult to upload the csv file.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ venus080, close the VPN and open again. Make sure you chose USA not UK or Netherlands if your want to open USA account. With the above I hope your ip should be able to read UK.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by greenalwaz: 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
bobowaja:
Wow! A lot has happened whole I was offline. You guys should keep trying. If you can dig the well of Facebook you will surely fine sweet waters. Cheers.
Happy Easter, boss and d whole house.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Enosa1:
lol...very sorry for that o...but please how did you get pass the upload contact to facebook part. I am having the same problem you had with uploading csv file to facebook. na that one dey stop me now...op, thanks alot for this great thread.
provide the screenshot of where you're having the problem
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ 9jabox, update comes this evening. Please bear with me.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ KinzyeWriter, your case is so funny. Please always try to lookup any girl you intends to use on Facebook before using it. Facebook have algorithms to track things like that.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

see question cheesy... Then that's final bro... You go go open another fb account be that ooo.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
jumybecks... You mailed me.. So what can I do for you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ chidozy15, you can try to contact me.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
bobowaja:
@ KinzyeWriter, your case is so funny. Please always try to lookup any girl you intends to use on Facebook before using it. Facebook have algorithms to track things like that.
e pain me small ooo as I don get 1k + friends which must of them are from targeted countries... But anyway sha... Amma keep pushing noni... Motivated by the offer of click bank... wink you are having 75% of the product you sell... Very motivating, isn't it? Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ all4good, I love people who thinks (but the process will be so slow) we are targeting 5k Facebook friends from three specific countries (USA, UK and Canada).

But anyway, that is a very great idea that worth considering. That means you guys will be needing "PLR articles" sooner than I expected because you will need it to attract and catch them.

Once again "I love people who thinks"

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ KinzyeWriter, lay low on top that account for now. Facebook will soon send you a message to open it. 1k is a great deal. With that numbers you could start making money with it.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ enosa1, please try to read na. All the processes are all in this thread.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Funny you KinzyeWriter 75 percent motivation. Lol cheesy
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Enosa1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
bobowaja:
@ enosa1, please try to read na. All the processes are all in this thread.
I have done that, even downloaded google.csv file as you stated, but facebook is not allowing access to it.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ enosa1, maybe you should try another device. Try to make use of PC and if u are using PC already make use of another browser.

I hope that helps
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Bobowaja, lizzycreations, Linzo, virus080, blessme105, AmuEwu, Obajoey and others... Maybe she's just damn too pretty to be real... What do you guys think? .. I get a lot of her pics including 10 sec videos... But unfortunately, ban is what Facebook will give me upon my cleverness.... Chai.

baba even me self go join them send request to you.
you go scatter person head with this pic.
Nice one.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ obajoey, you dey mind KinzyeWriter? That dude sef, using hot pics is allowed not "very hot pics". Even me no trust myself cos I fit follow men send request to that babe wey him use. cheesy cheesy

KinzyeWriter won gather the whole money on clickbank shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Enosa1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
bobowaja:
@ enosa1, maybe you should try another device. Try to make use of PC and if u are using PC already make use of another browser.

I hope that helps
ok boss...I will try another browser. The problem is that this page below is not coming up whenever I click on find friends

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ enosa1, check the picture before this picture you uploaded. Your answer is there.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Bobowaja, lizzycreations, Linzo, virus080, blessme105, AmuEwu, Obajoey and others... Maybe she's just damn too pretty to be real... What do you guys think? .. I get a lot of her pics including 10 sec videos... But unfortunately, ban is what Facebook will give me upon my cleverness.... Chai.
Haha....bros your pikcha is a killer. U fine gan ooo....lol
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by All4good: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
bobowaja:
@ all4good, I love people who thinks (but the process will be so slow) we are targeting 5k Facebook friends from three specific countries (USA, UK and Canada).
But anyway, that is a very great idea that worth considering. That means you guys will be needing "PLR articles" sooner than I expected because you will need it to attract and catch them.
Once again "I love people who thinks"

My brother keep up the good work you started.
Do not be swayed, your reward will come naturally.
My comments were based on your earliest objective. With no investment people could start earning something from affiliate programs. But somewhere along the lines pressure for email list started and even email ID machine you had discouraged started poping up.
You have started a good fight, you are pressing towards the mark. Please finish it without distractions.
By the way it is your right to seek reward for your time. And it is my right to negotiate. Am not a believer in Freebies. But all I ask is sell to me that which you truly believe will benefit me.
Hope my analogy is well understood. Not for the Op alone.

@Bobowaja, your ideas will benefit those who are ready to diligent read all that is written here and apply the knowledge patiently.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by psalm1man(m): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jamexjulius:
PLEASE WHERE CAN I GET PICTURES OF LADIES, WITH THE SAME FACE AND DIFFERENT PIX

visit instagram. random search white girls name. pick a decent looking lady without tattoo. ensure you note the profile for more pictures.

@bobowaja. I kept trying to upload the Google. csv. but it's not uploading. after trying for a while, I get a message from facebook that I have been temporarily blocked from using the feature due to abuse. This is the second time....is it the browser?

I intend switching to another browser to know what's up tho. thanks for the life saving thread boss. many blessings
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ psalm1man, I guess you want to upload the list at once. Don't copy more than 1000 emails to the csv at once. "the file will be too heavy if you don't follow the rule and if you keep trying, Facebook will suspect you"..
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AmuEwu: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
lizzycreations:
Haha....bros your pikcha is a killer. U fine gan ooo....lol

Mistake
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
e pain me small ooo as I don get 1k + friends which must of them are from targeted countries... But anyway sha... Amma keep pushing noni... Motivated by the offer of click bank... wink you are having 75% of the product you sell... Very motivating, isn't it? Lol.

baba i even saw one product like that on clickbank, the 75% is around $110.
the product is on Yoga.
try use (www . cbengine . com) to see more products on clickbank.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ all4good, you have raised a very good point. But the resources am giving out was not acquired in a freeby way, even the ones I have already given out (I paid for them and spent a lot of time researching) I decided to give them for free because it will help a lot of guys here and it will also serve as my own quota to the society.

My paid services will require a lot of effort to implement by me. Imagine buying disks, burning fuel to post stations, paying the postman, burning files to disk using generator, my time, plus I still have my own personal project which is in progress among others - there is an extent to which I can love my fellow human to bro (you don't hurt yourself while helping others). But belief me if anyone of us here knows what he/she is doing and get his or her hands on the "full package program" am rolling out, he or she would not only survive on clickbank platform alone but also on other online businesses.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.