Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,800 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:59 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (223394 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ademolajubril: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Good day to everyone here,am still having issues with my click bank registration having tried the listed several ways of getting it registered..pls am going to be glad to get assistance on the registration & am gonna be greatful..my email is ganiyuademola27488@gmail.com & my number is 08068202427 for whatsap..pls you can reach me to help me out & I would be glad to send you a new mail for registration..thanks and god bless you all..
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Saheed69(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
kingofthemall:
Thanks @bobowaja for this selfless service to your fellow countrymen.I have some questions to ask please:
1)What is the link and usefulness of the Facebook account as well as the page?Are they linked together?

2)How can I start making money?Is it through the discussion tab or direct email nessages.Whatever the answer between the two,kindly expatiate!

To members:How many friends do we have so far

I wanna feel motivated and keep pressing on the pedals of success!!!gringringrin

300+ now

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
ademolajubril:
Good day to everyone here,am still having issues with my click bank registration having tried the listed several ways of getting it registered..pls am going to be glad to get assistance on the registration & am gonna be greatful..my email is ganiyuademola27488@gmail.com & my number is 08068202427 for whatsap..pls you can reach me to help me out & I would be glad to send you a new mail for registration..thanks and god bless you all..
PM me
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Saheed69:

300+ now
When did you start?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AnebigabrielGG(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nice tutorials on affiliate marketing. You would need traffic to promote your business which is very essential. You can get highly targeted traffic to your offers on clickbank using this traffic source. Get access here http://myonlinemasteryacademy.com/ppc/video.php.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hi Bobowaja,
I'm stuck at this point of list import.
I imported yesterday with no issues but when I tried three times today, the page does not respond to click on the "Confirm" button. I can only cancel.
Please help.

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
@ TTYMODE, according to the mail you sent me your aim has already been achieved. Friend request was sent to more than 200 at once and, those "sent invitation" are irrelevant because they are not on Facebook yet, you will be sending them invitation to join the community which they may never do. Just go ahead and copy another list to your csv file and upload.

Hope you are cleared now?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
@ the general class, my day was so busy today. Sorry for my unprecedented absence.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Once again good evening to you all Sirs and Mas
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Xzbit91: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
bobowaja:

Good evening Boss

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
bobowaja:
Evening Boss... How was the day with you?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Do anyone have answers to my questions
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
@ kingofthemall, what is your question?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
bobowaja:
@ kingofthemall, what is your question?
Thanks @bobowaja for this selfless service to your fellow countrymen.I have some questions to ask please:

1)What is the link and usefulness of the Facebook account as well as the page?Are they linked together?

2)How can I start making money?Is it through the discussion tab or direct email nessages.Whatever the answer between the two,kindly expatiate!

To members:How many friends do we have so far

Where we are supposed to upload our contacts on Facebook : Do we need to be ticking it individually OR by clicking ADD FRIENDS,automatically, everything is ticked??I'M CONFUSED HERE O

I wanna feel motivated and keep pressing on the pedals of success!!!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by pat077: 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
bobowaja:

What are you trying to say bro?

If clickbank ask for your bank name during registration input Citibank as your bank name and UK as the banking country. Guess this is the reason they keep rejecting you bro.

Go over this thread once again sir and know what this is all about.
I just opened a payooner Acct and in the bank name what I saw was community federal savings bank as bank name. Shld I use citibank as bank name during reg or use what is on my payooner details?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
pat077:
I just opened a payooner Acct and in the bank name what I saw was community federal savings bank as bank name. Shld I use citibank as bank name during reg or use what is on my payooner details?

If u already created your payoneer account before opening a CB account, then use your payoneer details, but if you already created a CB account before opening your payoneer.. . No worries, just go and edit it, put the details of your payoneer account there, route and everything after you must have opened a CB account o.
Hope this helps
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
@ kingofthemall, please go over this class again. Don't just jump cos you may get confused. Those things you are asking for were the regiments of this class. Please just try to read it because it will help and prevent you from making mistakes.

Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Evening bro @bobowaja.wanna quickly ask this please.
Using a nigerian ip to create a FB account, would that account be able to garner friend request from the whites.?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by pat077: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
bobowaja:
To the guys still facing issues with their clickbank. You can also use that "USA VPN" that I posted the procedures above. Just change the country to UK.

"With UK on clickbank you are OK"
will I also on the VPN anytime I want to open clickbank just like that of Facebook?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Subtlelad:
Using a nigerian ip to create a FB account, would that account be able to garner friend request from the whites.?
Yes it can... Just that you will not be suggested to foreign page.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
@ pat077, you don't need vpn to login again after creating your Clickbank account with VPN. Subsequent login can be done with your naija ip.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by pat077: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
bobowaja:
@ pat077, you don't need vpn to login again after creating your Clickbank account with VPN. Subsequent login can be done with your naija ip.
Thanks. But what if I use d UK VPN to open Facebook will I still need a VPN to continue to access it after the UK VPN expires
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Subtlelad:
Let us always simplify things for OP so that class can go on so fast..there is no issue with that...just hide your privacy that's all...with the foreign email addresses,sky is your stating point...i did the same thing about naija ip and i can attest to what he taught.

I started this class last week but I have caught up so fast.I am gathering my white friends now....LET'S ALWAYS THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
pat077:
Thanks. But what if I use d UK VPN to open Facebook will I still need a VPN to continue to access it after the UK VPN expires
Yes,but he has said we should stop using due to the high rate FB is banning foreign ip
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
@ everyone I want to say I love you all. I wanna hit the bed, its bin a stressful day 4 me. Goodnight to everyone, sweet dreams! More practical example of free traffic comes before 12:00pm tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by GreatManBee: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
KingOfThePay:

He is saying the truth. Do not mislead people. Free traffic works but requires serious effort and time.
''Telling people not to invest in paid ads and that they will fail if they do'' is sending the wrong message because Affiliate marketing is real business, and business requires investment and needs exposure, exposure brings attention, attention brings leads and leads bring the sales.

So get you facts right okay. No affiliate earning big makes his major from free traffic.

Besides, the method you are teaching here is so old school. If you really want to tap into Facebook's massive traffic
Facebook ads is the way.
The only Free traffic method that still works good for Facebook is Facebook groups.

Anyways nice job here. You seem to have alot of time in your hands by replying every single post made in the thread. You should rather go just straight to teaching about traffic methods.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Dolypson04(m): 12:02am On Apr 21, 2017
lizzycreations:
bobowaja is becoming a blessing just like as @bestspoke and @venzal have been a blessing too, a level 2 steady seller by just reading reading their threads, I know I will become guru in this affiliate too one day by God's grace, slow and steady does it all, I'm saying this to appreciate my bosses that I mentioned not for any other intention because I can't imagine myself with zero freelancing knowledge making $$$ couple of months back. it all started last year December.
To the readers here, one advice for all of us, action takers are money makers, 5 of us found those threads I mentioned but only me took action and I'm reaping it now, others be envying me like anything now all because I decided to take action. I might not be posting my update about this affiliate stuff ooo but believe me, its going slow and steady because Fiverr has got me so busy lately. TAKE ACTION NOW! TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN!
Do you mind taking me on fiverr lessons pls? I mean ur personal experience.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by 9jabox(m): 1:19am On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=abdulaz post=55713043][/quote]

I've done evrything within the books mahn, it's still not working. I wish I can send you a bit from the list so you could do it for me.

First of all, whenever i try saving the list from excel, it doesn't show the .csv option. It only shows (csv delimited) without the .csv. and when i tried importing it to my gmail, i was told gmail doesn't recognize the format.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:50am On Apr 21, 2017
Have you created your own page?... Oya exhibit am. This is mine.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Bitsy: 4:45am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Saheed69(m): 4:52am On Apr 21, 2017
kingofthemall:

When did you start?

Last week sir
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2017
Bitsy:

Abeg which one is "your own page" again. Is this part of the process. What's its use and how do we go about creating it. Hope my questions are not too much.
For better understanding bitsy, you have to read especially from page 25 till date... To fully understand the whole process... Don't be too hasty and make innocent blunders... Page is part of the process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (130) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.