Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,464 members, 7,920,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:26 PM

8 Mind Blowing Tricks To Make Your Orgasm Even BETTER Tonight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Mind Blowing Tricks To Make Your Orgasm Even BETTER Tonight (1069 Views)

Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x / 8 Tricks To Make Your Orgasm Even BETTER / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Mind Blowing Tricks To Make Your Orgasm Even BETTER Tonight by NaijaLoaded24: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2017

If you learned a killer new workout that made your body feel incredible, you’d likely share it with your friends. But when it comes to sex, men aren’t as likely to trade tips. And that’s a shame.

So we’ll get the sharing party started: After chatting with sexologists and pouring over the latest, hottest research, we found these eight ways to take your orgasm to the next level.

(To learn how to take HER pleasure to the next level, check out How to Pleasure a Woman, the ultimate sex manual from the editors of Men’s Health. You’ll find hundreds of tips and techniques to help you be the best lover she’s ever had.).. CONTINUE READING 8 Tricks to Make Your Orgasm Even BETTER - http://celebrityvibez.com/8-tricks-to-make-your-orgasm-even-better/
Re: 8 Mind Blowing Tricks To Make Your Orgasm Even BETTER Tonight by dimexy247(m): 12:06am On Mar 31, 2017
What am I doing here?

1 Like

Re: 8 Mind Blowing Tricks To Make Your Orgasm Even BETTER Tonight by NaijaLoaded24: 12:41am On Mar 31, 2017
dimexy247:
What am I doing here?
Ask Google
Re: 8 Mind Blowing Tricks To Make Your Orgasm Even BETTER Tonight by dimexy247(m): 1:00am On Mar 31, 2017
Are you a bastard?
NaijaLoaded24:
Ask Google
Re: 8 Mind Blowing Tricks To Make Your Orgasm Even BETTER Tonight by NaijaLoaded24: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2017
dimexy247:
Are you a bastard?

you can as well Google that grin cheesy
Re: 8 Mind Blowing Tricks To Make Your Orgasm Even BETTER Tonight by dimexy247(m): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin

NaijaLoaded24:
you can as well Google that grin cheesy
Re: 8 Mind Blowing Tricks To Make Your Orgasm Even BETTER Tonight by NaijaLoaded24: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Say NO To BROKE Girls... / I Love My Boyfriend But Can’t Have Sex With Him / I Am On A Spell; So I Think.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.