Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:56 AM

Boy Commits Suicide After Raping His Sister In Abia State, Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boy Commits Suicide After Raping His Sister In Abia State, Nigeria. (702 Views)

Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road / Nwata Anayoeze AKA (TMT) Spray 3 Million Naira At His Sister In- Law's Wedding / Indian Man Ate 6 Years Old Boy After Raping Him (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Commits Suicide After Raping His Sister In Abia State, Nigeria. by Sirnonye: 12:39am On Mar 31, 2017
Hi, we received a mail from a rape victim who wanted to tell her story to the world, though we refused to use her real name for security reason. We decided to call her over for an interview and this is her story.

Q: May we meet you?

A: I am Jane Ukp*** , am just 19years and I study in Abia State University but am from Ugwu Bende L.G.A Abia State. 2nd born out of family of Six born into the family of Mr and Mrs Ukp***

Q: So Why did you really want to share a story like this?

A: Whenever I remember this story I grow pale and will just feel guilty not until I share it will I be free.

Q: How did it happen?

A: Before I continue, I will like to talk about my brother, Chukudi, He studied Law in University of Lagos, He was really a cool brother actually, he was acting as the breadwinner of the family, he works very hard and sacrifice much to see we are happy.

But that day, on 5th of August 2015 that should be on a Wednesday Mom came back from work at exactly 9:53 pm, we were all seeing a movie Story for the gods I think, we were about welcoming dad when four huge heavily armed men rushed in and pushed mum, dad left us when I was two years old, well lets just say I say I don't know dad. To cut this whole mess short, they took all our jewelries, phones, mine was i-phone 4 it really made me mad, we were all ordered to lie down facing down, I felt the gun without touching it. This happened in Umuahia.

One of the gang members approached me an started touching my private part. I begged him to stop, my little siblings began to cry shivering, then Chuks, my big bro shouted please just go, please!!!I couldn't see what was happening but I heard him scream.

Mum, was just there scared I guess. I didn't really get what they were telling him until, I heard mum scream please!!!. I looked up and saw mum at gun point and my bro standing helpless. I really can't remember everything but my bro raped me because didn't want those fools to shoot mum. Sorry I can't continue.

Q: Sorry About that, but did you report to the police?

A: Yes, of course, but no reply till today. But we have other ways to get justice.

Q: So how did Chukudi die?

A: He hung himself on his ceiling fan after two months. I have the courage now to tell people how wicked people could be. But better still He is and always be our Hero.

Ref:
http://www.naijatrace.com/2017/03/boy-commits-suicide-after-raping-his.html
Re: Boy Commits Suicide After Raping His Sister In Abia State, Nigeria. by Sirnonye: 12:42am On Mar 31, 2017
@ lalasticlala, @ Seun
Re: Boy Commits Suicide After Raping His Sister In Abia State, Nigeria. by chadwidfriz: 12:49am On Mar 31, 2017
hmmmm hmmm hmn hmmmmm it's a super storyyy.. a life of strife and sorrow
Re: Boy Commits Suicide After Raping His Sister In Abia State, Nigeria. by uwagimboo: 12:50am On Mar 31, 2017
Ashi uwa mmebi
Re: Boy Commits Suicide After Raping His Sister In Abia State, Nigeria. by JideAmuGiaka: 5:27am On Mar 31, 2017
OP you had better go back to Lai Mohammed for proper coaching.
Re: Boy Commits Suicide After Raping His Sister In Abia State, Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 31, 2017
Spiritual konji

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Husband Dies In Car Crash While Taking Mistress Home After A Date / Nigerian Young Guy Requisites To Become Nigeria President In 2019. / Pls Help, My Affair With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.