Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,859 members, 7,938,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

How Tinubu’s Wife, Remi, Publicly Embarrassed Ondo Governor At Colloquium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu’s Wife, Remi, Publicly Embarrassed Ondo Governor At Colloquium (3815 Views)

Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu / Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death / Breaking News: Fayemi Affirm As Ekiti Governor At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu’s Wife, Remi, Publicly Embarrassed Ondo Governor At Colloquium by naijaGhandi: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2017
Everyone in that pix is smiling, and, you still believe she was insulting aketi.

Please come forward, let me pray for you. You need to receive common sense in April.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu’s Wife, Remi, Publicly Embarrassed Ondo Governor At Colloquium by aribisala0(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2017
naijaGhandi:
Everyone in that pix is smiling, and, you still believe she was insulting aketi.

Please come forward, let me pray for you. You need to receive common sense in April.
Tinubu is not smiling,She is not Smiling,Akeredolu is not smiling. Those that are "smiling" look embarrassed to me.

What is Tinubu doing with his left hand?
Re: How Tinubu’s Wife, Remi, Publicly Embarrassed Ondo Governor At Colloquium by kevindayo: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2017
That is your opinion and it's not a fact. We should stop emphasizing issues based on ethnicity, as being respectful and courteous which is a basis of our humanity is not a prerogative of a section or race..
MrBen10:
She doesn't behave like a typical Yoruba ladies that i know, a typical yoruba lady is respectful and not associated with arrogance and down to earth.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu’s Wife, Remi, Publicly Embarrassed Ondo Governor At Colloquium by OkutaNla: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2017
aribisala0:
Tinubu is not smiling,She is not Smiling,Akeredolu is not smiling. Those that are "smiling" look embarrassed to me.

Come on baba. Quit feeding these trolls. Remi would publicly ridicule a seating governor in full glare of the public and newsmen and Aketi would just stand by and soak in the insult? And neither did it make headlines? It's obvious from the blogger OP's language that he or she is just seeking attention and creating mischief by conjuring a fake story from a mere picture.
Re: How Tinubu’s Wife, Remi, Publicly Embarrassed Ondo Governor At Colloquium by MONITZ: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2017
aribisala0:

Thank you for your observation irrespective of what other blubber heads say, the picture and the countenances of the three principal actors mentioned say a lot...

(1) (2) (Reply)

A White Woman Nominated For Commissioner For Culture & Tourism In Anambra State / Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal / Advice To Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Open Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.